Hakeem Jeffries falsely accuses RFK Junior of antisemitism- almost every Democrat in Congress and the Senate support racism an anti-Americanism

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has endorsed quack doctor Sherri Tenpenny as someone who’s “leading this movement” against vaccines and recently featured her at a “health policy roundtable.” Tenpenny last year promoted the conspiracy theory that the COVID-19 vaccine is a “bioweapon” that doesn’t affect Jewish people and has shared numerous antisemitic claims on social media, including Holocaust denial and praise for The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Tenpenny’s promotion of the conspiracy theory about Jewish people and the COVID-19 vaccine is newly relevant as Kennedy recently made a similar claim, stating that there’s “an argument” that COVID-19 is “ethnically targeted,” adding: “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

Bobby would be ashamed that his kid turned out to be a nut.
No sir that’s not antisemitism. Believing that white people are born privileged is racist on the other hand.

Bobby Kennedy Junior backed away from some of his recent off the record statements which weren’t antisemitic at all.

Do you understand that some portion of black Americans believe that the vaccine or Covid disproportionately targets Black people. Do you understand this. ? Do you understand that having that belief does not make them hate white people. ?

In order for them to hate white people they would actually have to say they believe that the white man is evil ….in order for somebody to be an antisemite they have to say that Jews are evil or they have to actually say something negative about Jews in general. Robert Kennedy Junior has said none of this.

You know I think you’re a better person than this

Do you understand something of how the world works. People can agree with other people on certain topics but you don’t have any idea what RFK Junior thinks about Jews. You just made that up. But I think more so I don’t think you know what you’re talking about and you simply are copying and pasting articles.

You look for the “gotcha moments” when it comes to Bobby Kennedy Junior, or Trump or something like that. But when it comes to your own party, that openly support racism against white people. Again the open idea that white folks are born privileged . You either say nothing about it or you support it.

RFK jr supports Israel it’s another point you simply don’t respond to. Because you and your side don’t have any logical response to it. Sir, somebody who supports Israel can’t be an anti Semite. … you would think Bobby Kennedy is out there doing seig hile Or has a swastika tattoo like some of those in the Ukraine military do. A military that you probably support I assume?

This is par for the course for Democrats low on context and high on name-calling.

Last edited:
Democrats like Hakeem Jeffries tolerate - even defend - antisemites and only condemn it when it is politically expedient. RFK represents a threat to the Left’s march to Marxism and the destruction of what made America great, so now they all of a sudden have a problem with antisemitism.

Hakeem has defended both Farrakhan and his uncle - both virulent Jew-haters.

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries once defended antisemitic speech, Louis Farrakhan
This asshole claimed that COVID was engineered to “miss” Jews

You don’t see that as antisemitism?

Do you agree with that?

The elites really only seem to have liked Ted Kennedy, because they killed the 2 good ones, and now they're assassinating the character of the next generation.

They liked Caroline but she is a jabbering imbecile.

No sir that’s not antisemitism. Believing that white people are born privileged is racist on the other hand.

Especially when you manipulate people to DESPISE whites for some shit that isn't real, never happened or that no one alive in the last 100 years had anything to do with. Do I get to demand free shit from the Italian people for what Romans did to my ancestors?

Not that it would be possible for me to be THAT STUPID, because I'm not a bed wetting leftist parasite.

Don’t any democrats ever care about the minimum wage, Unions , national healthcare. ?

Look at what you’re voting for my fellow Democrats. How can any of you support, Joe Biden, AOC, Nancy Pelosi, Hakeem Jeffries. How can any of you do this ..would you look at what you’re doing to your children. Think about that for the future my friends.

I can’t believe it has got to this point. You can look at various bills put forward by Democrats and what not where they talk about racism all made up completely made up. There is no racism in America accept from BLM and the Democrats that support them.

There is actual racism from almost every Democrat in politics when they do things like take a knee.

It’s unbearable to watch the first 30 seconds or so of this video above where you see Hakeem Jeffries literally make up this idea that the Republican Party is racist… and even a fellow democrat Robert F Kennedy junior, the son of Robert F Kennedy, and the nephew of John F Kennedy… is a racist.

It’s a shocking thing that in just three or four years time the Democrat party has turned into what it is today.

We always have hope for the future the Democratic Party will always be the party of JFK. And God willing we will be back.

Why is it that most of his supporters are MAGA loons?

:dunno:

Don’t any democrats ever care about the minimum wage, Unions , national healthcare. ?

Look at what you’re voting for my fellow Democrats. How can any of you support, Joe Biden, AOC, Nancy Pelosi, Hakeem Jeffries. How can any of you do this ..would you look at what you’re doing to your children. Think about that for the future my friends.

I can’t believe it has got to this point. You can look at various bills put forward by Democrats and what not where they talk about racism all made up completely made up. There is no racism in America accept from BLM and the Democrats that support them.

There is actual racism from almost every Democrat in politics when they do things like take a knee.

It’s unbearable to watch the first 30 seconds or so of this video above where you see Hakeem Jeffries literally make up this idea that the Republican Party is racist… and even a fellow democrat Robert F Kennedy junior, the son of Robert F Kennedy, and the nephew of John F Kennedy… is a racist.

It’s a shocking thing that in just three or four years time the Democrat party has turned into what it is today.

We always have hope for the future the Democratic Party will always be the party of JFK. And God willing we will be back.

Jews were the biggest slave traders and owners of Blacks and they still own them today. Jews created the Boule in Philly and the NAACP.

Jews were the biggest slave traders and owners of Blacks and they still own them today. Jews created the Boule in Philly and the NAACP.
False. That’s a myth that black antisemites like to repeat. Jews fought alongside blacks, even risking and sacrificing, and this is the thanks we get.

Stop resenting another persecuted minority simply because we are successful and have moved forward despite bigotry. Instead, your community would do better by looking at what Jews and Asians have in common that have enabled them to do so well: a big emphasis on education (and sacrifice to get one) and children after marriage.

False. That’s a myth that black antisemites like to repeat. Jews fought alongside blacks, even risking and sacrificing, and this is the thanks we get.

Stop resenting another persecuted minority simply because we are successful and have moved forward despite bigotry. Instead, your community would do better by looking at what Jews and Asians have in common that have enabled them to do so well: a big emphasis on education (and sacrifice to get one) and children after marriage.
Sorry Lisa what I posted is true. Jews also indoctrinated blacks that anything normal is acting "white". The entire Cultural Marxist satanic garbage sweeping through the West is Jewish, all of it.

Sorry Lisa what I posted is true. Jews also indoctrinated blacks that anything normal is acting "white". The entire Cultural Marxist satanic garbage sweeping through the West is Jewish, all of it.
Stop being hateful to another minority just because we are successful. it makes all your crying about racism quite hypocritical.

Reminds me of that antisemitic president of the Philly NAACP. While his goal is to reduce racism, the bigot distributed a horrible antisemitic meme. Jewish groups understandably called for his resignation, but of course the NAACP defended him and allowed him to remain. Bigotry is A-OK with the black leaders of the NAACP, except if it’s against blacks,

If you don’t want racism, then stop advancing it against another minority.

You Trumpers can’t seem to figure out if you’re racist or anti-Semitic..

Both

Forum List

Back