Hail to the Chief

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
he is YOUR POTUS--show some decency and respect
elected FAIRLY/legally/etc

I live in a country that has a crook as a pretend leader/presidente who I cannot support in any way.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS!

nJVyTPB.jpg

Yay. Go Donald?

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

Manafort had nothing to do with the Russian interference in the elections. Mueller couldn't find a single American involved. None of the other indictments had anything to do with the election either.

Aim high?

"Richard Pinedo, a California man who sold bank accounts to Russians meddling in the election, pleaded guilty in February 2018 to using stolen identities to set up the accounts. He was sentenced in October to six months in prison, six months in home confinement and two years of supervised release.

The U.S. government said Pinedo did not know that he was dealing with Russians when he sold the accounts. Since his arrest, Pinedo has provided investigators with "significant assistance" in identity theft probes, prosecutors said.

During his sentencing, Pinedo told the judge he took "full responsibility" and understood "there needs to be consequences" for his actions. Federal sentencing guidelines called for Pinedo to serve between 12 and 18 months behind bars, but prosecutors did not recommend a particular sentence, noting his cooperation with officials."

I mean Donald is not going to jail. If that's a success then sure, claim it.

Yay. Go Donald?

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

Manafort had nothing to do with the Russian interference in the elections. Mueller couldn't find a single American involved. None of the other indictments had anything to do with the election either.

Aim high?

"Richard Pinedo, a California man who sold bank accounts to Russians meddling in the election, pleaded guilty in February 2018 to using stolen identities to set up the accounts. He was sentenced in October to six months in prison, six months in home confinement and two years of supervised release.

The U.S. government said Pinedo did not know that he was dealing with Russians when he sold the accounts. Since his arrest, Pinedo has provided investigators with "significant assistance" in identity theft probes, prosecutors said.

During his sentencing, Pinedo told the judge he took "full responsibility" and understood "there needs to be consequences" for his actions. Federal sentencing guidelines called for Pinedo to serve between 12 and 18 months behind bars, but prosecutors did not recommend a particular sentence, noting his cooperation with officials."

I mean Donald is not going to jail. If that's a success then sure, claim it.

Do you read at at least a third grade level? If so, why can't you see the part of this article that blows your reasoning all to hell?

I'll put in BIG RED LETTERS so you can see it!

I love when the Demtards cry as they are losers again. Get use to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have no proof for your boneheaded bigotry. You're just a hater who stinks from shitting in your drawers because President Trump was totally Exonerated. And for icing on the cake, the AG answered Mueller's open question and declared The President did not obstruct justice. Impeachment can't be served up with that lame assed excuse. Any impeachment now will be viewed by the public as political harassment. Learn from Bill Clinton's impeachment but failed conviction and he was actually guilty.

Trump will win in 2020 in a landslide and I will be wearing a Make Liberals Cry Again 2020 hat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back