Hail to the Cheats!, Why Bill Clinton is neither the first nor the worst

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
http://www.who2.com/hailtothesheets.html

As a history buff, I have a tendency to rub people the wrong way when it comes to telling them what really happened.

So when I keep hearing all of this garbage about how Bill Clinton was the worst president, because he'd lied about committing adultery, my initial reation is more like this...

:rotflmao:

Thomas Jefferson, Dwight Eisenhower, JFK, FDR, and Woodrow Wilson highlights a good short list of presidents involved sex scandals. Now take a look at some of the highlights of their careers

Thomas Jefferson- Patriot and founding father

Eisenhower- Supreme Allied Commander, World War II

JFK- WWII veteran, president during the Cuban Missle Crisis

Woodrow Wilson- president during WWI

FDR- President during WWII and the great depression

All of previously mentioned presidents had participated in more torrid affair than one William J. Clinton; yet, in our darkest hours, these men had made crucial decisions that saved this nation from total distruction. Why? because these men understood their duties as president are "here" and their personal lives are "there"; a standard set in stone.

So what really separates Bill Clinton's affair from the others? A stupid and ignorant REPUBLICAN LED CONGRESS!!!

You see, unlike the other congresses, this one wanted to set an EXAMPLE! The previous congresses were very wise; with knowledge aforethought of the dangers of distracting the president from performing his duties, they chose to simply remind the president of what they know and simply asked him to end the affair(s).

Think about it for a minute. If Sen. Bill Frist, Sen. Bob Dole, or any prominent Republican politician, had simply walked up to Bill, presented their case, then politely asked him to end this affair, Bill would had done it.

So you're asking yourself,"What difference would that had made?". Well, President Clinton had two chances to capture or kill Osama Bin Laden, but couldn't. You see, the REPUBLICAN LED CONGRESS, put on a political campaign accusing President Clinton of quote,"wagging the dog", by using military force in retaliation for the attack on the USS Cole. As the result, President Clinton had no "political capital" and was forced to back down and end the campaign.

So what did we learn today?

1. One out of evey five or six presidents will be involved in a sex scandal. Bill is neither the first nor the last president to have one. Deal with it!

2. You can actually live a sinful life and still be an effective president.

3. NEVER DISTRACT THE PRESIDENT OVER SOME MICKEY MOUSE BULLSHIT!!! He has more things to do other than wondering if anybody knows that he's cheating on his wife.

Just a thought!

Those other presidents might of had affairs, but THEY didn't lie to a GRAND JURY. I cound'nt care less if billy screwed 1000 women(heck he probably has). He commited perjury and he is a criminal. And thats the truth and the whole truth. There's no spinning, his way out of that...................... :boohoo: So that's the only thing he'll ever be rememberd for.

If YOU KNEW, that billy would have stopped had someone told him, why didn't you ring up and tell him.. That is a ridiculous comment, actually i find your whole post ridiculous. :teeth: :rotflmao:

You seem to be living in an imaginary world where Bill Clintons only fault was that he cheated on his wife. Until you get that stupid premise out of your mind there really is no point discussing this.

Stephanie said:
Those other presidents might of had affairs, but THEY didn't lie to a GRAND JURY. I cound'nt care less if billy screwed 1000 women(heck he probably has). He commited perjury and he is a criminal. And thats the truth and the whole truth. There's no spinning, his way out of that...................... :boohoo: So that's the only thing he'll ever be rememberd for.

If YOU KNEW, that billy would have stopped had someone told him, why didn't you ring up and tell him.. That is a ridiculous comment, actually i find your whole post ridiculous. :teeth: :rotflmao:

OK, so what you're saying is that anytime a president lies to a grand jury, we should lower our shields to terrorism, in order to concentrate our energies on convicting him for perjury?

You have our national security priorities ass backwards. I'm pushing for post presidential impeachment procedures, so that the president is NOT distracted from his duties, while in office, over a goddamn blowjob.

Oh by the way, while we're speaking of remembering Clinton, Where did you spend your $300, that GW gave you, courtesy of Clinton's budget surplus?

hylandrdet said:
OK, so what you're saying is that anytime a president lies to a grand jury, we should lower our shields to terrorism, in order to concentrate our energies on convicting him for perjury?

Clinton didn't "lower our shields to terrorism .... he ignored the topic altogether.

You have our national security priorities ass backwards. I'm pushing for post presidential impeachment procedures, so that the president is NOT distracted from his duties, while in office, over a goddamn blowjob.

What duties? Receiving the blowjob?
Oh by the way, while we're speaking of remembering Clinton, Where did you spend your $300, that GW gave you, courtesy of Clinton's budget surplus?

:cuckoo:

hylandrdet said:
http://www.who2.com/hailtothesheets.html

1. One out of evey five or six presidents will be involved in a sex scandal. Bill is neither the first nor the last president to have one. Deal with it!

3. NEVER DISTRACT THE PRESIDENT OVER SOME MICKEY MOUSE BULLSHIT!!! He has more things to do other than wondering if anybody knows that he's cheating on his wife.

Just a thought!

We learned that you believe that as long as more than one person does something, it is acceptable.

We learned that you have no clue about what is expected morally and ethically from our public leaders. This could also tell us what your thoughts about living life in general. You can live a sinful life and still be an effective...doctor, lawyer, husband, father, friend, boss, co-worker, policeman, etc. Scary.

We learned that you feel that cheating on a spouse isn't important; it's just a distraction, something that is "MICKEY MOUSE BULLSHIT."

If you are married, I hope your spouse doesn't read that.

A library of Books have been written about scandals in the White House, starting with our first president, George Washington. If we believe historians it will likely continue, maybe even with Trump?

Presidential Sex Scandals | List of famous people | Who2

As a history buff, I have a tendency to rub people the wrong way when it comes to telling them what really happened.

So when I keep hearing all of this garbage about how Bill Clinton was the worst president, because he'd lied about committing adultery, my initial reation is more like this...

:rotflmao:

Thomas Jefferson, Dwight Eisenhower, JFK, FDR, and Woodrow Wilson highlights a good short list of presidents involved sex scandals. Now take a look at some of the highlights of their careers

Thomas Jefferson- Patriot and founding father

Eisenhower- Supreme Allied Commander, World War II

JFK- WWII veteran, president during the Cuban Missle Crisis

Woodrow Wilson- president during WWI

FDR- President during WWII and the great depression

All of previously mentioned presidents had participated in more torrid affair than one William J. Clinton; yet, in our darkest hours, these men had made crucial decisions that saved this nation from total distruction. Why? because these men understood their duties as president are "here" and their personal lives are "there"; a standard set in stone.

So what really separates Bill Clinton's affair from the others? A stupid and ignorant REPUBLICAN LED CONGRESS!!!

You see, unlike the other congresses, this one wanted to set an EXAMPLE! The previous congresses were very wise; with knowledge aforethought of the dangers of distracting the president from performing his duties, they chose to simply remind the president of what they know and simply asked him to end the affair(s).

Think about it for a minute. If Sen. Bill Frist, Sen. Bob Dole, or any prominent Republican politician, had simply walked up to Bill, presented their case, then politely asked him to end this affair, Bill would had done it.

So you're asking yourself,"What difference would that had made?". Well, President Clinton had two chances to capture or kill Osama Bin Laden, but couldn't. You see, the REPUBLICAN LED CONGRESS, put on a political campaign accusing President Clinton of quote,"wagging the dog", by using military force in retaliation for the attack on the USS Cole. As the result, President Clinton had no "political capital" and was forced to back down and end the campaign.

Just a thought!

So, you graced the forum with common knowledge about former presidents, and your subjective political views.

Zzzzzzz......

Forum List

Back