Had a Gypsy Robbery 5 houses down from ours.....don't open doors to strangers...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this is a current event...so here goes....

An 85 year old woman 5 houses down from us was a victim of a Gypsy push in robbery.......a guy knocked on the door...the woman, foolishly, opened the door to see who it was....the guy pushed in and proceeded to walk through the house talking to her about the house next door to hers that was having a drive way put in...he walked out the back door and stood out there talking to her......

That is when his buddy walked through the house, grabbed her wallet, check book and several other items......

Don't open your door to strangers......we have also had reports of people checking windows.......

Has your neighborhood been going bad, otherwise being infiltrated by those types that make a community begin to be dangerous, and infiltrated by those who could care less about community, their homes, their rented or owned properties ? Was this an outsider who did this act or an insider ?

Has your neighborhood been going bad, otherwise being infiltrated by those types that make a community begin to be dangerous, and infiltrated by those who could care less about community, their homes, their rented or owned properties ? Was this an outsider who did this act or an insider ?

Gypsys have been working the suburbs for a while now....they have always been here but this just happened close to home. A police officer family member went through a course through his department on Irish Travelers...they tend to sit in the parking lot of Pharmacies and look for old people picking up prescriptions...they then follow them home.....they tend not to be violent criminals but that has been changing...

I never answer the door for anyone, ever....and I live in a very safe neighborhood.

Why bother? it's going to be a door to door marketing scam, someone I do not want to talk to, or some criminal.

Who needs the trouble?

:thup:

Link to proof it was "gypsies" or admit you're just doing your usual lying.
:bsflag:

Moron....ask the police...this is their M.O......this is one of the basic things they do......until they catch the guys we won't know for sure, but this is how they do their thing.....as I stated, a family member in the police went through a course on Gypsy criminals...they had a guest speaker, a D.A. who only prosecutes Gypsy criminals and he explained every aspect of their culture and their criminal techniques....

moron.

An 85 year old woman 5 houses down from us was a victim of a Gypsy push in robbery.......a guy knocked on the door...the woman, foolishly, opened the door to see who it was....the guy pushed in and proceeded to walk through the house talking to her about the house next door to hers that was having a drive way put in...he walked out the back door and stood out there talking to her......

That is when his buddy walked through the house, grabbed her wallet, check book and several other items......

Don't open your door to strangers......we have also had reports of people checking windows.......
so how's florida? :smoke:

Moron....ask the police...this is their M.O......this is one of the basic things they do......until they catch the guys we won't know for sure, but this is how they do their thing.....as I stated, a family member in the police went through a course on Gypsy criminals...they had a guest speaker, a D.A. who only prosecutes Gypsy criminals and he explained every aspect of their culture and their criminal techniques....

moron.

That's what I thought.

You never disappoint.

:funnyface:

moron.

That's what I thought.

You never disappoint.

:funnyface:

Asshole......the cop reletive even said...probably Gypsies since this is how they do some of their crime.......moron......

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back