Ha! Liberals having to see psychologists to cope with "Trump anxiety"!!

Psychologists and massage therapists are reporting 'Trump anxiety' among clients

Oh boo hoo...."we've been told our whole lives not to say mean things about people..." haha!!! You libs are so entertaining. No wonder. You idiots got to these far left campuses with safe spaces for every time something is uncomfortable and you aren't even employable anymore due to all the whining.

Now you idiots are having to get psychiatric treatment because of Trump's campaign hahaha???

Oh libs....the blowback against political correctness and liberalism is just getting warmed up. You turds need counseling already?? Wait til it really gets going.
Weren't you one of the yahoos that were crowing about having suicide watches for all the liberals after the Romney landslide in 2012? How did that work out for you? LOL

Psychologists and massage therapists are reporting 'Trump anxiety' among clients

Oh boo hoo...."we've been told our whole lives not to say mean things about people..." haha!!! You libs are so entertaining. No wonder. You idiots got to these far left campuses with safe spaces for every time something is uncomfortable and you aren't even employable anymore due to all the whining.

Now you idiots are having to get psychiatric treatment because of Trump's campaign hahaha???

Oh libs....the blowback against political correctness and liberalism is just getting warmed up. You turds need counseling already?? Wait til it really gets going.

--LOL

good news

--LOL

indeed trump lives rent free in the heads of many of thee lefties on this board

that much is certain

As Liberalism in general is a mental illness, is it any wonder they already visit psychologists and psychiatrists? :smoke:

That's what American libs do man. They're all mentally ill.

Down here....when we need life advice...we ask war vet grandpa or our old high school football coach. They have more wisdom than any hemp smelling NYC liberal.

It's not just American Liberals....Mr. Lucy is a psychiatrist and many of his patients he says are Liberals.
Isn't Mr Lucy under some obligation NOT to discuss his patients with others?
lucy is not breaking any rule

If and when Trump wins....where will we create the Safe Spaces for liberals??

Perhaps you've failed to notice but the constituency suffering The Vapors over T-rump is the Republican party....

7 years of Mindless, treasonous obstruction and this is the thanks they get?
They didn't do a very good job, that's why Trump now.

They should have worked harder to undermine the Recovery from the disaster they eagerly enabled?
They didn't do a whole lot of obstructing, that's for sure. Heck, they sent Harry Reid hundreds of pieces of legislation he just sat on.

As Liberalism in general is a mental illness, is it any wonder they already visit psychologists and psychiatrists? :smoke:

That's what American libs do man. They're all mentally ill.

Down here....when we need life advice...we ask war vet grandpa or our old high school football coach. They have more wisdom than any hemp smelling NYC liberal.

It's not just American Liberals....Mr. Lucy is a psychiatrist and many of his patients he says are Liberals.
Isn't Mr Lucy under some obligation NOT to discuss his patients with others?
lucy is not breaking any rule

I was referring to Mr. Lucy....

Perhaps you've failed to notice but the constituency suffering The Vapors over T-rump is the Republican party....

They should have worked harder to undermine the Recovery from the disaster they eagerly enabled?
They didn't do a whole lot of obstructing, that's for sure. Heck, they sent Harry Reid hundreds of pieces of legislation he just sat on.

You clearly wanted a more concerted effort to perpetuate the disastrous Legacy of Obama's predecessor..

You clearly wanted a more concerted effort to perpetuate the disastrous Legacy of Obama's predecessor..
I wanted a true opposition party to Obama, not the lap dogs we got who bark, then roll over.

That's the thing I like most about Trump. If he wins we will get to relive those Bush glory years when liberals were foaming over with veins popping out of their heads, marching around with a paper mache effigy, hate T-shirts, movies, the works. God, I miss it so!

Iraqnam, the crappy economy.....yeah, IceIce.......it's been a while since I pointed out that you are a cretin.
More people are on welfare in the Obama economy, than were on it in the Bush economy.

That's the thing I like most about Trump. If he wins we will get to relive those Bush glory years when liberals were foaming over with veins popping out of their heads, marching around with a paper mache effigy, hate T-shirts, movies, the works. God, I miss it so!

Iraqnam, the crappy economy.....yeah, IceIce.......it's been a while since I pointed out that you are a cretin.
More people are on welfare in the Obama economy, than were on it in the Bush economy.

How many of them wound up there as a direct result of The Great Recession?

I wanted a true opposition party to Obama, not the lap dogs we got who bark, then roll over.

Why so reluctant to acknowledge that you preferred to see the nation crash and burn than Obama succeed?

And, just for the record - did you cast two votes for Obama's predecessor?

Why so reluctant to acknowledge that you preferred to see the nation crash and burn than Obama succeed?

Because I did not want to see the nation crash and burn. That would be dumb.

Given the quality of the options, there was only one logical choice.

I'm not the one stating the economy is booming and unemployment is at 4%. Which is false.

In November he gets 50% of 48%... that'll be hilarious.

Even 75% of 50% won't cut it.

Sorry guys, your Donny is a loser.

Your concept of logical choice involved casting two votes for the worst POTUS of the modern era......who left the ship of state listing severely and burning...

And you complain that the most obstructive, unproductive Congress hasn't done enough to throw sand in the gears of constructive policy?

Whose side are you on?

I'm not the one stating the economy is booming and unemployment is at 4%. Which is false.

Who said that the economy is booming and that the unemployment rate is at 4%?

Your concept of logical choice involved casting two votes for the worst POTUS of the modern era......who left the ship of state listing severely and burning...

And you complain that the most obstructive, unproductive Congress hasn't done enough to throw sand in the gears of constructive policy?

Whose side are you on?
Last I checked, we're all Americans, yet you seem bent on dividing everyone into warring camps. Do you think that will actually help?

Whose side are you on?
Last I checked, we're all Americans, yet you seem bent on dividing everyone into warring camps. Do you think that will actually help?

You are at war with your own party........for the sin of insufficiently warring against the Administration...

Who do you think your kidding?

Me?.......I will continue to oppose Stupid....

Whose side are you on?

You are at war with your own party........for the sin of insufficiently warring against the Administration...

Who do you think your kidding?

Me?.......I will continue to oppose Stupid....
And you will continue following the directions from democrat central like a good little sheep, not thinking for yourself? How dull is that?

Forum List

Back