Ha! Liberals having to see psychologists to cope with "Trump anxiety"!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Psychologists and massage therapists are reporting 'Trump anxiety' among clients

Oh boo hoo...."we've been told our whole lives not to say mean things about people..." haha!!! You libs are so entertaining. No wonder. You idiots got to these far left campuses with safe spaces for every time something is uncomfortable and you aren't even employable anymore due to all the whining.

Now you idiots are having to get psychiatric treatment because of Trump's campaign hahaha???

Oh libs....the blowback against political correctness and liberalism is just getting warmed up. You turds need counseling already?? Wait til it really gets going.

For some folks, if it ain't one thing it's another for those with anxiety issues....In my opinion, it just don't matter, if you pay no mind to it...

If and when Trump wins....where will we create the Safe Spaces for liberals??

Perhaps you've failed to notice but the constituency suffering The Vapors over T-rump is the Republican party....

7 years of Mindless, treasonous obstruction and this is the thanks they get?

That's the thing I like most about Trump. If he wins we will get to relive those Bush glory years when liberals were foaming over with veins popping out of their heads, marching around with a paper mache effigy, hate T-shirts, movies, the works. God, I miss it so!

Psychologists and massage therapists are reporting 'Trump anxiety' among clients

Oh boo hoo...."we've been told our whole lives not to say mean things about people..." haha!!! You libs are so entertaining. No wonder. You idiots got to these far left campuses with safe spaces for every time something is uncomfortable and you aren't even employable anymore due to all the whining.

Now you idiots are having to get psychiatric treatment because of Trump's campaign hahaha???

Oh libs....the blowback against political correctness and liberalism is just getting warmed up. You turds need counseling already?? Wait til it really gets going.

And because they saw a shrink....that would eventually mean they could no longer buy a gun.........

Trump has been great for me. I take a Drumpf daily now, never felt better.

And it's the GOP that is in a panic and needing drugs to cope with him. A vote for him is a vote for Hillary, and they know it.

That's the thing I like most about Trump. If he wins we will get to relive those Bush glory years when liberals were foaming over with veins popping out of their heads, marching around with a paper mache effigy, hate T-shirts, movies, the works. God, I miss it so!

Iraqnam, the crappy economy.....yeah, IceIce.......it's been a while since I pointed out that you are a cretin.

Perhaps you've failed to notice but the constituency suffering The Vapors over T-rump is the Republican party....

They didn't do a very good job, that's why Trump now.

The entertainment value would be immense. Hey, maybe one of those liberals who are always ranting about how they're going to leave the country if they don't get their way in an election would actually do it.

The entertainment value would be immense. Hey, maybe one of those liberals who are always ranting about how they're going to leave the country if they don't get their way in an election would actually do it.
I would be happy to leave, if Trump will write a big enough check, and it doesn't, as his tend to, bounce...

I would be happy to leave, if Trump will write a big enough check, and it doesn't, as his tend to, bounce...
You're in a very tiny minority then, as he employs thousands and their checks all cash just fine. You did endorse it, right?

You're in a very tiny minority then, as he employs thousands and their checks all cash just fine. You did endorse it, right?
I'm still waiting. See you can speed that up for me, it's only a couple of mil after all...

I'm still waiting. See you can speed that up for me, it's only a couple of mil after all...
You must have missed the notice when they cancelled your contract. That's why your ID didn't work in the door.

hmmm 10 people are shitting kittens over Trump, meanwhile 20% of the country is biting their lip over Sander's - an interesting election year for sure.

You must have missed the notice when they cancelled your contract. That's why your ID didn't work in the door.
I'd never work for scum like that.

I would however take his money. I love cashing the checks of my clients who are assholes...

Like somebody said, Tea party repubs done wore out their welcome. So that makes Donald Trump the way forward in the eyes of rank & file repubs. However right, or wrong.

Forum List

Back