Gym Sins

whats your problem asshole?

I'm not selling anything you fucking idiot. this is stuff I've been doing for years and those sites are reference points for people serious about getting in shape. so go drink some more Guinness and shut your fucking mouth.

Last edited:
whats your problem asshole?

I'm not selling anything you fucking idiot. this is stuff I've been doing for years and those sites are reference points for people serious about getting in shape. so go drink some more Guinness and shut your fucking mouth.

I have been lifting weights all my life and don't take kindly to puny little bastards like you tellng me I've been doing it wrong for 35years.
You are the fucking idiot, go hijack some other thread with your bullshit.You have an uncanny knack of pissing me off, I am beginning to think you are doing it on purpose, if not you are obviously one of those wankers I would steer clear of in real life because I would probably end up cracking you one and end up on a charge.
Tonight I am drinking Jack Daniels,

I have been lifting weights all my life and don't take kindly to puny little bastards like you tellng me I've been doing it wrong for 35years.
You are the fucking idiot, go hijack some other thread with your bullshit.You have an uncanny knack of pissing me off, I am beginning to think you are doing it on purpose, if not you are obviously one of those wankers I would steer clear of in real life because I would probably end up cracking you one and end up on a charge.

Calm down, roomy. There is more than one way to do things. I started without weights (couldn't afford them), and can still get by without them when they aren't available.

Obviously, you prefer lifting, as do I. Skull Pilot has a different way to work out. Not better, just different, but the goal is the same -- fitness.

Calm down, roomy. There is more than one way to do things. I started without weights (couldn't afford them), and can still get by without them when they aren't available.

Obviously, you prefer lifting, as do I. Skull Pilot has a different way to work out. Not better, just different, but the goal is the same -- fitness.

The goal is not always the same, I bodybuild.I defy anyone to name any kind of bodybuilder that hasn't lifted a weight:cool:

piss off asshole, do you have such an inferiority complex that you think I am attacking you all the time like i don't have anything better to do? And tell me puke when and where did i say lifting weights was wrong? i said you don't need weights to get in shape.

I spent years in the gym lifting and in fact I was obsessed with bench pressing 400 lbs, squatting 750 and pressing 300 lbs i spent hours pursuing those goals and I actually hit them about 15 years ago. then I saw a guy who was to become a great friend of mine doing one armed dive bombers and pistols. I tried planching and couldn't do that either now by all measures I was strong after all I could lift a lot of weights right? but i had no mastery over my own body weight so tell me who was stronger me or my buddy? i started doing body weight routines and found my flexibility endurance and strength increased dramatically. i still mix in weights but only to enhance the body weight stuff.

so go drink your Jack Daniels and rub one out to picture of the queen that you have on your night stand and get the fuck off my back.

piss off asshole, do you have such an inferiority complex that you think I am attacking you all the time like i don't have anything better to do? And tell me puke when and where did i say lifting weights was wrong? i said you don't need weights to get in shape.

I spent years in the gym lifting and in fact I was obsessed with bench pressing 400 lbs, squatting 750 and pressing 300 lbs i spent hours pursuing those goals and I actually hit them about 15 years ago. then I saw a guy who was to become a great friend of mine doing one armed dive bombers and pistols. I tried planching and couldn't do that either now by all measures I was strong after all I could lift a lot of weights right? but i had no mastery over my own body weight so tell me who was stronger me or my buddy? i started doing body weight routines and found my flexibility endurance and strength increased dramatically. i still mix in weights but only to enhance the body weight stuff.

so go drink your Jack Daniels and rub one out to picture of the queen that you have on your night stand and get the fuck off my back.

You are a liar, plain and simple, now toddle along Walter, rubbernecking causes accidents.

and you are just simple so go and fantasize about that jug eared horse faced future king of yours while you're rubbing oil all over yourself and flexing and posing in front of your mirror faggot

and you are just simple so go and fantasize about that jug eared horse faced future king of yours while you're rubbing oil all over yourself and flexing and posing in front of your mirror faggot

And just for that you get pos rep:lol:

It is testesterone charged, you don't have any so you have to leave:lol:

Ha! That's what you think. I'd look forward to providing you evidence to the contrary, but I doubt you're mature enough to gracefully take a turn as bottom, so I won't press the issue.

I'll just watch your high-school posturing with Skull, and smirk to myself.

;)

It is testesterone charged, you don't have any so you have to leave:lol:

Testesterone charged? WTF is "testesterone"?

Sounds more like it's idiocy charged with the way you two are gnashing teeth at each other.

Testesterone charged? WTF is "testesterone"?

Sounds more like it's idiocy charged with the way you two are gnashing teeth at each other.

:D Yes thats me all over, ever the idiot.Skull may be OK, thick as a Bulls lug but OK.:cool:

How have you been anyway?:cool:

Testosterone.Hehehehe...

Last edited:
The goal is not always the same, I bodybuild.I defy anyone to name any kind of bodybuilder that hasn't lifted a weight:cool:

Which would be my point, thanks. I've lifted for about 35 years and spent a total of maybe a year bodybuilding. I find it boring and pointless. I've almost always lifted for strength/power and I have always countered that lifting with agility sports such as basketball, martial arts, swimming, running -- to ensure that strength is useful and not just something to look at in a mirror.

Bodybuilders in general (serious ones anyway) are almost always bigger than me, but with few exceptions, I am stronger.

To each his own.

As far as naming a bodybuilder that hasn't lifted weights, that's going to depend on your definition of "bodybuilder." By your statement, I can tell it's a different definition than mine.

If you're feeling all cocky one day try giant setting handstand pushups, dips, pullups, pushups followed by a 40 yard dash. DO just 5 sets. If you're still alive, let me know how that works for ya and whether or not you get a pump.:cool:

Define "dive bombers," "pistols," and "planching." Sounds like planes, guns and who knows what, respectively.

I've always made sure I've kept bodyweight exercises mixed in with my routines, so they might be something I can use.

Ha! That's what you think. I'd look forward to providing you evidence to the contrary, but I doubt you're mature enough to gracefully take a turn as bottom, so I won't press the issue.

I'll just watch your high-school posturing with Skull, and smirk to myself.

;)

Y'know, I can think of a lot of adjectives to describe roomy .... "graceful" does NOT come to mind as one of them.:lol:

Which would be my point, thanks. I've lifted for about 35 years and spent a total of maybe a year bodybuilding. I find it boring and pointless. I've almost always lifted for strength/power and I have always countered that lifting with agility sports such as basketball, martial arts, swimming, running -- to ensure that strength is useful and not just something to look at in a mirror.

Bodybuilders in general (serious ones anyway) are almost always bigger than me, but with few exceptions, I am stronger.

To each his own.

As far as naming a bodybuilder that hasn't lifted weights, that's going to depend on your definition of "bodybuilder." By your statement, I can tell it's a different definition than mine.

If you're feeling all cocky one day try giant setting handstand pushups, dips, pullups, pushups followed by a 40 yard dash. DO just 5 sets. If you're still alive, let me know how that works for ya and whether or not you get a pump.:cool:

I would agree that weight lifters/power lifters should be stronger than most bodybuilders but would argue that that is most definitely not necessarily true.

You want me to start circuit training at my age?:D fuck off.It takes me all my time to put 4 workouts in per week.I used to wrestle and box, I know how that works:eek:I'll stick to trying to look good for an old bastard with enough wherewithall to still be able rattle the arse of the young twats that might need it.I reckon I still have at least one good one left in me.:cool:

:D Yes thats me all over, ever the idiot.Skull may be OK, thick as a Bulls lug but OK.:cool:

How have you been anyway?:cool:

Testosterone.Hehehehe...

Good. Likely staying out of more trouble than the likes of you, anyway. ;)

Forum List

Back