Ufc 85

Dirt McGirt

Bad Mother****er
Dec 19, 2006
The most cursed card in UFC history. It's an interesting card, nonetheless.

I'm picking:
* Hughes over Alves by GnP TKO in the 3rd. Alves couldn't even make weight and wasn't impressive over Karo. Hughes's win will solidify his position as the 2nd best Welterweight in the world and set up some great grappling battles with Fitch, Koscheck, and Sanchez in the future.
* Bisping over Day by TKO strikes in the 2nd. Bisping looked awesome in his last fight with McCarthy. Day's just not in the same league.
* Davis over Swick by KO in the 1st. Davis is on fire and Swick looked like a D level fighter against Burkman.
* Marquardt over Leites by GnP TKO in the 2nd. Leites is just totally outclassed.
* Vera over Werdum by unanimous decision. Werdum looked great against Gonzaga but I thought that was mostly just Gabe not showing up. Vera has better all-around skills and has a significant advantage standing up. Vera will clinch, then hit and run the whole fight, much like Arlovski did to Werdum.

Never got into this much, same with boxing and MMA. I've always been too much of a brawler to be interested in fights with rules.

Forum List

Back