Guy Buys Movie Ticket for Ladies Night Only Screening of Wonder Woman, Leftards Explode

The left create these crazy PC rules that are basically laws, and act shocked when they have to conform.

"Alamo Drafthouse is in a bit of a pickle here. New York City law strictly prohibits them from discriminating by gender:

In fact, New York City prohibits even advertising women-only events, meaning that Alamo is already in violation of the law."

Try reading the link next time.

Maybe Michael Savage was right that liberalism is a mental illness otherwise why in the world would they be outraged about a man buying a movie ticket on ladies night when they threatened to boycott an entire state for not allowing confused men to use the ladies room?

Maybe Michael Savage was right that liberalism is a mental illness otherwise why in the world would they be outraged about a man buying a movie ticket on ladies night when they threatened to boycott an entire state for not allowing confused men to use the ladies room?

Exactly. They are 100% FULL OF SHIT.

Libs want men to be allowed to use the women restroom, Christian business forced to cater gay weddings,boys to be allowed in the Girl Scouts,girls allowed in the Boy Scouts...but they have an issue with a man crashing their women only night at the movies? Yeah whatever...deal with it ladies ...you created this environment.

Exactly.

One time, my male friend and I walked into a bar that had a lot of girls and an all girl band playing in San Diego. There weren't many guys, and we were getting dirty looks from the girls. We then realized that we had walked into a lesbian bar and left lol.
Must have been Hillcrest area. Moonbat haven.

Honestly, I don't think it was. I think it was east of North Park or somewhere around there. Then again, we were bar hopping on foot, so maybe we did end up in Hillcrest.

The left create these crazy PC rules that are basically laws, and act shocked when they have to conform.

"Alamo Drafthouse is in a bit of a pickle here. New York City law strictly prohibits them from discriminating by gender:

In fact, New York City prohibits even advertising women-only events, meaning that Alamo is already in violation of the law."

Try reading the link next time.
What's that have to with leftards freaking out over a guy going to a ladies night show? I have no problem with ladies only gyms and events. Only leftists do, because you don't have an ounce of common sense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back