Gutless Wonder.. ah.. Man

1. No fly zone (overt)

How many American warplanes are you willing to sacrifice for that NFZ? And how effective do you believe it could be?

2. let it be known that we will help to organize and aid any military commander who will support the people of Lybia against Khadaffy's goons,(overt) reach out and find an acceptable ally.(covert)

How do you plan to identify an "acceptable ally" in a nation full of people who hate the US?

We won't sacrifice any planes. Our military is so superior to Libya's, it' be like a 5th grader fighting a collegiate boxing champion. Besides, Naval ships could likely take out air defense from sea with missile strikes.

But the bottom line is, Obama doesn't wanna be called a hypocrite, and he has a weird, creepy symptom of sympathy from his affiliations with Wright/Farrakhan, both of whom are friends of Ghaddafi.

Bottom line. Obama is NO FRIEND to Liberty.

I'm gonna rip off a speech from the movie Team America, with some editing, to perfectly describe this situation:

"We (USA) are dicks. And liberals are pussies. And Ghaddafi is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And assholes just wanna shit all over everything. And only a dick can fuck an asshole. So if you pussies don't let us fuck this asshole, he's gonna shit all over everything."

Best summary of the USA, far lefties and dictators I've ever heard. Only America's military can topple Ghaddafi right now. The UN isn't gonna do it. Or France. Or anyone. Only us. And if the left doesn't allow it to happen, Ghaddafi will win.

And we will be left right now with TWO Islamic States like Iran... Libya and Egypt...

How many American warplanes are you willing to sacrifice for that NFZ? And how effective do you believe it could be?
How many got shot down in iraq?

Well, you might recall that we bombed Iraq's air force before we enforced an NFZ.

How do you plan to identify an "acceptable ally" in a nation full of people who hate the US?
The ones i see on the news crying "where's Obama" would be a good place to start... BTW, thanks for showing your bigotted opinion in broad brushing an entire nation of people, they don't "all hate us".[/QUOTE]

Hilarious! Suddenly, the B'ens of the world forget our recent experience with people who claim to love us. Hell B'en, they'll probably throw flowers at our feet![/QUOTE]

Um, yeah, thats how we'd do a NFZ in Libya also.

And I'd rather save a population and them end up hating us than to sit back and watch a dictator slaughter them. Lesser of 2 evils.

We know whom the REBELS are...or at least unless the Intel Community that Obama has neutered has it wrong?

Recent experience tells us that any claim to "know" the "rebels" might not turn out so well.

Or at least, those of us who remember recent experience.

EXACTLY. Like when some repub pres armed the Mujahadeen. Brilliant. Who was that again?

I'm gonna rip off a speech from the movie Team America, with some editing, to perfectly describe this situation:

"We (USA) are dicks. And liberals are pussies. And Ghaddafi is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And assholes just wanna shit all over everything. And only a dick can fuck an asshole. So if you pussies don't let us fuck this asshole, he's gonna shit all over everything."

Best summary of the USA, far lefties and dictators I've ever heard. Only America's military can topple Ghaddafi right now. The UN isn't gonna do it. Or France. Or anyone. Only us. And if the left doesn't allow it to happen, Ghaddafi will win.

And we will be left right now with TWO Islamic States like Iran... Libya and Egypt...

Yep. Which will make Israel's inevitable strike on Iran go over really well. Like the Six Day War.....only multiplied by about 100.

Obama is failing America and Israel on biblical proportions. But my honest opinion is that he knows it, and is ok with it.

Lets just face the facts.......The libs will never hold obama acountable for his lack of leadership.

One douchebag is up here using the far left bs of, "Bush's two wars"..........No asshole, it's now Obama's two wars. Yes, your beloved asshat of a president is committing WAR!

Lib's are just ignorant to the core. And it's one of the main reasons why this center right society of ours is kicking them straight in the balls. People in this country are growing tired of the left, and all the BS that comes with the left.....They had their chance handed to 'em on a silver platter, in less than two years they pissed it straight down the fucking toilet.

Yep. Which will make Israel's inevitable strike on Iran go over really well. Like the Six Day War.....only multiplied by about 100.

Obama is failing America and Israel on biblical proportions. But my honest opinion is that he knows it, and is ok with it.

Yep. And we know how he's treated Israel...

We know whom the REBELS are...or at least unless the Intel Community that Obama has neutered has it wrong?

Recent experience tells us that any claim to "know" the "rebels" might not turn out so well.

EXACTLY. Like when some repub pres armed the Mujahadeen. Brilliant. Who was that again?

And the Russians got their proverbial asses kicked as a result, didn't they?

How many got shot down in iraq?

Well, you might recall that we bombed Iraq's air force before we enforced an NFZ.
I'm not seeing a problem here.

The ones i see on the news crying "where's Obama" would be a good place to start... BTW, thanks for showing your bigotted opinion in broad brushing an entire nation of people, they don't "all hate us".

Hilarious! Suddenly, the B'ens of the world forget our recent experience with people who claim to love us. Hell B'en, they'll probably throw flowers at our feet!
Once again the morons can't figure out that we won in Iraq and the government there is our ally against terrorists. is it perfect? No. but it's better than it was before and has proven the Bush doctrine to be correct.

And I'd rather save a population and them end up hating us than to sit back and watch a dictator slaughter them. Lesser of 2 evils.
I agree, but they won't end up hating us. If we want any influence there to protect our interests and keep the Islamists from gaining power the time to act is NOW.

Last edited:

We aided the northern alliance not the taliban or AQ.

Yep, Iraq is a success story, and the libs are sickened by it!!!!

And now here is the Obama war dilema:

He is still in Iraq and Afghanistan, and even fighting the wars at an accelerated intensity. Why is this a hard spot for him? Because there are ONLY two explanations of this:

1- Bush was right, and once in office, Obama realized this.

or

2- Obama is keeping our troops there to avoid a political nightmare by pulling out, and thus allowing more men to die only for his re-election chances, which is just sickening if true.

So both 1 and 2 are bad for Obama.

I just read my post over. And wow, I never saw that irony before.

Obama is still in Iraq and Afghanistan, and bombing Pakistan.

Either Bush was right, or Obama is leaving our troops in a war for his own re-election hopes.

Which is it Mr. Obama?

Yep, Iraq is a success story, and the libs are sickened by it!!!!

And now here is the Obama war dilema:

He is still in Iraq and Afghanistan, and even fighting the wars at an accelerated intensity. Why is this a hard spot for him? Because there are ONLY two explanations of this:

1- Bush was right, and once in office, Obama realized this.

or

2- Obama is keeping our troops there to avoid a political nightmare by pulling out, and thus allowing more men to die only for his re-election chances, which is just sickening if true.

So both 1 and 2 are bad for Obama.

And let us ADD the insult to #1 Campaign promise by Obama that his #1 objective and FIRST ACT was to Close GTMO...

And what happened this past week?

All I can say is...Obama is finding that the Real World is FAR DIFFERENT than his Utopian/Dillusional one...

We'd bomb them into the stone age in order to prevent them from being slaughtered?

Interesting concept.

:lol:... I compliment you on your smartassery.....:clap2:

I loved his presser today where he reminded everyone that He's The President and makes the foreign policy decisions (in reference to Crapper's stupid comments that Kaddafi could defeat the rebels).

Had it been Reagan? Kaddafi would be dead or in custody.

Really?..... Like he did Iran for taking our people hostages? Like he kicked ass for the Marine barracks bombing? Oh..that's right ..He invaded Granada!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The myth of Ronnie the tough guy lives on...:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Gorby...tear down dat wall!!!...ya HE MADE The Ruskies fail!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are funny. You should have posted that reply in the humor forum.

We'd bomb them into the stone age in order to prevent them from being slaughtered?

Interesting concept.
We'd destroy their anti aircraft capability to protect our aircraft in our effort to keep thier aircraft from slaughtering their people. Why are leftists so confused about what it is we do when we're doing something?

maybe if you actually knew something about how force protection and anti aircraft suppression missions were carried out you wouldn't make stupid comments like this.

Last edited:
I loved his presser today where he reminded everyone that He's The President and makes the foreign policy decisions (in reference to Crapper's stupid comments that Kaddafi could defeat the rebels).

Had it been Reagan? Kaddafi would be dead or in custody.

Really?..... Like he did Iran for taking our people hostages? Like he kicked ass for the Marine barracks bombing? Oh..that's right ..He invaded Granada!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The myth of Ronnie the tough guy lives on...:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Gorby...tear down dat wall!!!...ya HE MADE The Ruskies fail!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are funny. You should have posted that reply in the humor forum.
No matter how many times you leftist morons try to connect the rescue of the American students in grenada from Castro's thugs to middle eastern terrorism perpetated by your freinds in hezbollah saying it won't make it so.

I don't believe Obama has the balls to be President...

Face it...He can't make the hard decisions...but he sure can suck-hole..

:poke:

As he left the problem of LIBYA to whom?

Nicolas Sarkozy calls for air strikes on Libya if Gaddafi attacks civilians

Why shouldn't the Europeans handle this? It's in their sphere of influence. They have economic interests in Libya as well as cultural and historic ties, not the US. Why should the US always bear the costs of being the global policeman? Why should Americans risk their lives?

The Europeans like to bang on us for being too shoot-from-the-hip. They say we should make less war. So they say the outside world should intervene when there is a humanitarian crisis. Let them. Let them walk the talk rather than talk and let others do the walking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back