Gutless Wonder.. ah.. Man

I don't believe Obama has the balls to be President...

Face it...He can't make the hard decisions...but he sure can suck-hole..

:poke:
I don't think he has the stomach for the job........He just seems to be completely out of his league.

Regarding Libya, we're seeing his administration putting out things in eleven different directions. I don't think they have a clue as to what to do........They're all over the fuckin' place. It almost seems like Obama is just sitting there like he's completely aloof, and they're running around trying to figure out what to say.

It's just puzzling.

Ha! Yes Thomas, we can solve Libya by invading a small Caribbean island just as easily as Reagan solved Lebanon by doing so! All good leaders invade random islands half way around the globe to prove their leadership.

you, sir, are a geopolitical genius!
The American students they resued from Castros goons sure seemed to apreciate it.

Oh really now? How'd the Canadian students feel about that, Ben?

Who gives a shit what they think?

Why is it cons are so quick to call for employing military power especially when both of Bush's wars remain unfinished not to mention who's going to pay for your brilliant idea of putting more servicemen in harm's way?

I loved his presser today where he reminded everyone that He's The President and makes the foreign policy decisions (in reference to Crapper's stupid comments that Kaddafi could defeat the rebels).

Had it been Reagan? Kaddafi would be dead or in custody.

Had it been Reagan, we'd be invading a small island in the Caribbean by now.

Had it been Reagan, we'd have 5% plus GDP growth and unemployment would be down to 6%.

I don't think he has the stomach for the job........He just seems to be completely out of his league.

Regarding Libya, we're seeing his administration putting out things in eleven different directions. I don't think they have a clue as to what to do........They're all over the fuckin' place. It almost seems like Obama is just sitting there like he's completely aloof, and they're running around trying to figure out what to say.

It's just puzzling.

It's easy. He Hates America...and is punishing it and trying to reform it in the image he wants.

Obama is no leader. He's a thug...and will be judged in decades as an anomilie...and a bad one.

Had it been Reagan, we'd have 5% plus GDP growth and unemployment would be down to 6%.

What an incredibly unfounded and ridiculous thing to say!

Glad you could get three others of roughly your intellectual capacity to "Thank" you.

Hah! Yes, Reagan...

Let's see, we're 26 months into the Obama administration. In Reagan years, that would be March of 1983.

Hmm, unemployment rate in Feb of 1983 (since March wasn't released by now)? What do you think it was, Bod?

Let's check BLS: 10.4%.

oops. try again.

It's quite pathetic. I mean just a macro-assessment of Obama is that he is overwhelmed and not a decision maker.

In the 08 campaign, a knock on Obama was that he was never the head of anything. Never an executive politician. Never ran a company. Never led a military or police unit. A sports team. Nothing. He's always had the option of voting "present". His time leading the Harvard review board was meaningless. Thats not a business, a government, a unit of men, anything where real people's lives will be harshly affected by a decision.

Now, he wants to analyze and wait out every situation like he's in a college classroom. Keep talking about it, thinking about it, asking advisors, etc, etc, day after day after week, but never make a hard decision.

Just in a non-partisan opinion, he's not ready for that job. Neither would I be, or most people. Hillary Clinton would've been far more prepared for that job, if only because of being so close to Bill Clinton during his 8 years. McCain would too. Palin? Maybe, at least she had executive political experience, but dealing with Libya, I doubt either Palin or Obama would be ready for this. McCain would.

I think Hillary Clinton knows the proper response, but as Obama's subordinate, she is awkwardly not speaking it.

Hah! Yes, Reagan...

Let's see, we're 26 months into the Obama administration. In Reagan years, that would be March of 1983.

Hmm, unemployment rate in Feb of 1983 (since March wasn't released by now)? What do you think it was, Bod?

oops. try again.

Ohhhh damn... That's a shame.

I loved his presser today where he reminded everyone that He's The President and makes the foreign policy decisions (in reference to Crapper's stupid comments that Kaddafi could defeat the rebels).
Did anyone point out to him that he might be the president but he really doesn't seem to make any decissions at all... which would kind of be the problem.

This moron states that khadaffy has to leave Lybia, then does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to hasten that leaving but acts like his saying it is enough to make it happen. The narcisistc idiot actually believes his words have power.

What would you have him do, B'en?
The same thing I said last week before it was all the rage.

1. No fly zone (overt)
2. let it be known that we will help to organize and aid any military commander who will support the people of Lybia against Khadaffy's goons,(overt) reach out and find an acceptable ally.(covert)
3. Provide those that will, providing they are not Islamists, with aid, intel and advisors where possible and funnel it all through the OAS.(covert)

It's just puzzling.

Not that puzzling.

Just read up on Obama, Rev Wright, Farrakhan and Ghaddafi. Obama is sympathetic.

Hah! Yes, Reagan...

oops. try again.

Ohhhh damn... That's a shame.

You are making the wrong comparison. Start the clock at the end of the recession recession.

Heck, even FORD was better than Obama.

http://www.economics21.org/blog/reagan-and-obama-years

Obama is overseeing the Worst Recovery Ever...and it's due to his Obamanible policies.

Last edited:
Ah what heck, Boed - let's look at GDP growth as well.

Last quarter of measured growth at this point in the Reagan administration would be q4 1982.

Check the BEA? .3% growth! That's 1/3 of 1 percent growth.

oops.

It's just puzzling.

Not that puzzling.

Just read up on Obama, Rev Wright, Farrakhan and Ghaddafi. Obama is sympathetic.

And Obama is on a giant vendetta against the Colonialists (England, and the U.S), and particuliarally England that imprisoned his grand-pappy.

Ah what heck, Boed - let's look at GDP growth as well.

Last quarter of measured growth at this point in the Reagan administration would be q4 1982.

Check the BEA? .3% growth! That's 1/3 of 1 percent growth.

oops.

Wrong comparison, as noted in my post above.

Forum List

Back