Gutless Wonder.. ah.. Man

Dumb ass. I am not a leftist anything. I have been a republican a lot longer than you have been on this planet and certainly a lot longer than Reagan was. I was never a member of the democratic party unlike that stooge.
Yeah, because a republican would claim rescuing American students from castro's goons in granada was a response to the Iranian foreign legion's terrorist bombing in beiruit and laugh derisively at what was a defining moment in our victory over communism in the cold war.

I've been a Republican my entire adult life, registered that way on my 18th birthday back in 1980.

"We" didn't defeat communism. Communism isn't sustainable in groups of more than a few hundred. I've always maintained that.
who gives a shit what assinine opinion you've maintained?
Communism never bothered me much. It is a foolish philosophy and a worse political ideology. The USSR self imploded. Reagan had little or nothing to do with it. The fact he took credit speaks highly of his stupidity and dishonesty. It had a lot more to do with their war in Afghanistan and trying to support all of their satellite countries than anything. Reagan was an ideological fraud. Just take a look at his tax policies.
The only fraud I'm seeing is you claiming to be any kind of republican. The fact that you think your assinine anti analysis of facts and completly idiotic conclusions somehow mean something is as irrelvant to the facts as Beiruit was to Granada.

the neocon-force is strong in this thread. The first pilot gets shot down then what condroids? Planes have a tendency to want to gravitate towards the ground even when the pilot doesn't want them to. Ask McCain. Then what are you goin to do? Land invasion? Also, who's going to pay for all this? Put it "off- budget" like Bu$h II did?

Yep, Iraq is a success story, and the libs are sickened by it!!!!

You sound like Tricky Dick Nixon: In the case of absolute failure, declare victory and get the fuck out.

Iraq is a success as of now. Obama may still mess it up, but as of now it is a fledgling democracy and will have growing pains like all fledgling democracies do. The fact is Obama has nothing at all to do with this success and, in fact, railed against the surge that led to the success in Iraq. Obama was wrong and to prove he was wrong he went and did the very thing he railed against by sending more troops to Afghanistan. Obama is a collosal glittering hypocritic failure.

the neocon-force is strong in this thread. The first pilot gets shot down then what condroids? Planes have a tendency to want to gravitate towards the ground even when the pilot doesn't want them to. Ask McCain. Then what are you goin to do? Land invasion? Also, who's going to pay for all this? Put it "off- budget" like Bu$h II did?

And Obama still is.

I don't think it's "neocons" that are the problem. The problem is our President. He is the Commander In Chief. I think he is a war criminal.

You sound like Tricky Dick Nixon: In the case of absolute failure, declare victory and get the fuck out.
What a laughable moron. We were successful in Iraq, and we remain successful there despite a few mistakes Obama has made.

Iraq is a success as of now.

Ah yes, a couple trillion dollars and a couple / few hundred thousands lives later it's an unstable government working under sharia law and partnering with our enemies.

Stunning success!

What a laughable moron. We were successful in Iraq, and we remain successful there despite a few mistakes Obama has made.

Except of course that my opinion is backed up by the FACT that Iraq is a functioning democracy, is our ally against terrorists and is still there.

Your assinine opinion is backed by the ether between your ears.

Except of course that my opinion is backed up by the FACT that Iraq is a functioning democracy, is our ally against terrorists and is still there.

Your opinion is backed by a bunch of neoconservative blabbering and a claim to know what you're talking about.

Iraq is a success as of now.

Ah yes, a couple trillion dollars and a couple / few hundred thousands lives later it's an unstable government working under sharia law and partnering with our enemies.

Stunning success!
Every statement you made is pattently false.

Sure. More importantly, I want us to get the fuck out and never go back.

We are getting out. These things don't happen overnight.

Overnight? No. But it could happen in three months - and it should have happened in 2003.

Well, that's not quite right. We shouldn't have had troops to pull out of there in the first place.

Congress voted to invade, democrats and republicans. Blame them. Don't bother to defend the vote by "Bush lied to congress". I'm way ahead of it. I know what you're gonna say next even before you do.

Your opinion is backed by a bunch of neoconservative blabbering and a claim to know what you're talking about.
so typical. And so lacking in substance.

Iraq is a functioning constitutional democracy.
Iraq is our ally against terrorists.
Iraq can defend itself.
Iraq is not a threat to it's neighbors (except in it's effect on the people in those other states being affected now in protest and change and proving the Bush Doctrine was correct all along).

Last edited:
Congress voted to invade, democrats and republicans. Blame them. Don't bother to defend the vote by "Bush lied to congress". I'm way ahead of it. I know what you're gonna say next even before you do.

Based on cherry- picked intel and Powell was chosen by Cheney/Bush to be the fall-guy in the U.N. by proferring said intel. He was then frozen-out of the Bush regime.....errr.....admin.

how many times did they change their reasons for invading? They should've just stuck w/ the sec council resolution violations but that didn't work and they knew the war/nation-building exercise was going to cost trillions, which it has and still is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back