Guns, Gays, and God

Sure, I'll dumb it down for you,

White males are 31% of the popultion. That means that if every white male supported Trump, then Hillary would have 69% of the population and he'd lose. But Trump is equal to Hillary in the polls and lots of white men support her. That means lots of non-white/non-men are actually supporting Trump besides your stupid bigotry.

You didn't get that, really?
Re-read your original sentence -- it is still fokked up.

And you have more mistakes as well.

Better that you wait to sober up before you start writing again.

Ebonics isn't an actual language and even if it were, I don't speak it. I'm afraid we're going to have to converse in English. Do you know any?
Your ebonics has all sorts of mistakes in it.

Now shut the fokk up until you sober up or you are going on the ignore list with the other morons.

You're already ignoring me. You have yet to coherently respond to a point. And there's nothing wrong with my English, you apparently can't read

Nancy Pelosi, the U.S. House Minority Leader, was interviewed by The PBS News Hour this evening in Philadelphia, and she gave an interesting response regarding the motivation of Trump's base -- the non-college-educated angry white males.

She observed that there are 3 reasons that these voters get sidetracked into voting against their own economic interests by voting for the GOP -- Guns, Gays, and God.

The gun issue is their fear of infringement of the 2nd Amendment.

The gays issue is their disagreement with the 14th Amendment and the recent SCOTUS split decision on gay marriage.

Their God issue is their opposition to abortion.

While I don't see her as changing any of her views on these 3 issues, she is hoping that Hillary's coattails and a high turnout by the DEM voters will capture the House and Senate for Hillary as well as The White House.

She would not mention Trump's name in her responses. Trump has managed to make a lot of enemies.

Good politicians make friends not enemies. But apparently the non-college-educated angry white male block of voters don't appreciate good politicians. They are mad as hell and they won't take it any longer.

Nancy promised help is on the way for these non-college-educated angry white males even though they don't vote for the DEM candidates at all.

Great PBS interview.
Eh I am just against infringing my gun rights not a xtian and don't believe in God and homosexuals I could care less about unless one yours fiddling one of my kids or that filth is taught in their schools. This country was intended for the white race and the democrap party is the enemy of everything America was intended to be

White males are 31% of the popultion. That means that if every white male supported Trump, then Hillary would have 69% of the population and he'd lose. But Trump is equal to Hillary in the polls and lots of white men support her. That means lots of non-white/non-men are actually supporting Trump besides your stupid bigotry.

Ebonics isn't an actual language and even if it were, I don't speak it. I'm afraid we're going to have to converse in English. Do you know any?

Now shut the fokk up until you sober up or you are going on the ignore list with the other morons.

You're already ignoring me. You have yet to coherently respond to a point. And there's nothing wrong with my English, you apparently can't read
You're still drunk. When you sober up tomorrow you will see how fokked up your speech/writing has been so far today.

You're still drunk. When you sober up tomorrow you will see how fokked up your speech/writing has been so far today.

You're an idiot and you can't read

Forum List

Back