Guns banned from Trump's NRA speech...

Actually if you google it anti gun nut leftists promised to disrupt the convention so common sense measures were used.

Interesting....so, anti-gun leftists scare the shit out of right wing gun advocates???

LOL

No..they scare the Secret Service......and a left winger already tried to kill Trump.......you guys are violent, racist assholes.....so they have to be more careful....

Had it just been the NRA....they wouldn't have had anything to worry about.

Imagine a convention hall full of people and all of a sudden they announce that "Everyone now go to your cars and get your guns and come back inside"

How fucking stupid are these lefties?

Trump said that having more guns in people hands out in public would make everybody, including himself I presume, more safe. Instead of just 20 secret service and another 50 police, Trump would have 1,000 armed NRA members to protect him. Why not?

Hey genius...he is right.....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016...guess what happened...

--gun murder went down 49%....

--gun crime went down 75%....

--violent crime went down 72%....

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Trump said that having more guns in people hands out in public would make everybody, including himself I presume, more safe. Instead of just 20 secret service and another 50 police, Trump would have 1,000 armed NRA members to protect him. Why not?

Trump is correct.

Your presumption is your own and has no basis in reality.

NRA members are supposed to be the most reponsible gun owners around. So why doesn't Trump trust them? They're his core supporters.

He trusts normal, law abiding American gun owners...especially people who actually carry guns....who commit less crime than the average American and even uniformed police...

But left wing morons like you are shooting each other in record numbers in democrat voting districts.....you guys can't be trusted with guns....you actually use them to shoot people...we don't.

For ALL you right wing fuck heads.......TWO questions:

1. If the owners of the building where the NRA meets do not allow guns....Shouldn't the NRA CHOOSE a venue where guns are FREELY carried????

2. If you want to "blame" the secret service banning guns....how come after the orange stench is gone the NRA STILL bans them from their meeting???

You are ALL full of shit, and the slightly smarter among you know it...LOL

/---- We don't care you drooling Libtard moonbat. We want the president safe. Now why not volunteer at PP and help kill some babies? It's all you're good for.

Garbage. There are many reasons that a POTUS is in way more danger than your average person. That's why he has Secret Service and you and I don't.

You have nothing there, give it up and use your brain before you speak next time.

I'll ask AGAIN for you morons.......

AFTER Trump left......GONE........did the convention organizers urge everyone in attendance to go back to their rooms to get their trusted guns????

I mean its a fucking GUN-ADVOCACY convention, after all....LOL

Moron....again....

Open Carry at the NRA Meeting 2017 - The Truth About Guns

Open-Carry-NRA-Press-2017.jpg

For the last three NRA Annual Meetings, open and concealed carry have been legal and practiced on the premises. In 2015 it was in Nashville. 2016 was Louisville, Kentucky. In the press room here in Atlanta, there were a few open carriers. From the printing that I noticed here and there, there were a significantly greater number of concealed carriers.

I was one of those. The press room was rather chilly for a Yuma, Arizona resident so I kept my jacket on. Out on the floor, there were few open carriers. Then it hit me. President Trump was scheduled to speak. The Secret Service frowns on anything they consider a weapon in the same room with the President. I noticed one gentleman with an empty holster, heading toward the venue for the President’s speech.

Open-Carry-NRA-2017-Empty-Holster.jpg

When I talked to people who had attempted to enter the forum for the speech, it’s questionable if even the empty holster was allowed. One man had to go to the Knife Rights knife check facility and check a penlight flashlight. So the explanation for the relatively small numbers of open carry on the first day was obvious.

I expect the numbers to increase Saturday and Sunday.

Open-Carry-NRA-Press-1917-Farago.jpg

Open and concealed carry at NRA Meetings is a thing. I doubt the NRA will schedule a meeting in a state that doesn’t respect the Second Amendment enough to have a shall-issue concealed carry laws and reasonable reciprocity.

A national reciprocity law could, of course, change that, opening up the 10 to 13 states that severely infringe on Second Amendment rights.

People who live on the borders of Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maryland, California, Connecticut, and Delaware would certainly appreciate the change. Even Illinois, Oregon, and Washington state would become much friendlier to visitors.

I expect to see a lot more more open carry here this weekend.

Hey, fuckhead....its YOUR equally mentally challenged ilk that is claiming that the venue MUST NOT HAVE GUNS.....

I don't give a crap if all you NRA nut jobs used each for target practice...This country would be SAFER without you deranged and obsessed douche bags.

Garbage. There are many reasons that a POTUS is in way more danger than your average person. That's why he has Secret Service and you and I don't.

You have nothing there, give it up and use your brain before you speak next time.

AFTER Trump left......GONE........did the convention organizers urge everyone in attendance to go back to their rooms to get their trusted guns????

Moron....again....

For the last three NRA Annual Meetings, open and concealed carry have been legal and practiced on the premises. In 2015 it was in Nashville. 2016 was Louisville, Kentucky. In the press room here in Atlanta, there were a few open carriers. From the printing that I noticed here and there, there were a significantly greater number of concealed carriers.

I was one of those. The press room was rather chilly for a Yuma, Arizona resident so I kept my jacket on. Out on the floor, there were few open carriers. Then it hit me. President Trump was scheduled to speak. The Secret Service frowns on anything they consider a weapon in the same room with the President. I noticed one gentleman with an empty holster, heading toward the venue for the President’s speech.

When I talked to people who had attempted to enter the forum for the speech, it’s questionable if even the empty holster was allowed. One man had to go to the Knife Rights knife check facility and check a penlight flashlight. So the explanation for the relatively small numbers of open carry on the first day was obvious.

Open and concealed carry at NRA Meetings is a thing. I doubt the NRA will schedule a meeting in a state that doesn’t respect the Second Amendment enough to have a shall-issue concealed carry laws and reasonable reciprocity.

A national reciprocity law could, of course, change that, opening up the 10 to 13 states that severely infringe on Second Amendment rights.

People who live on the borders of Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maryland, California, Connecticut, and Delaware would certainly appreciate the change. Even Illinois, Oregon, and Washington state would become much friendlier to visitors.

Hey, fuckhead....its YOUR equally mentally challenged ilk that is claiming that the venue MUST NOT HAVE GUNS.....

I don't give a crap if all you NRA nut jobs used each for target practice...This country would be SAFER without you deranged and obsessed douche bags.

No moron......it is obvious that the NRA allows guns at their events...all of them that they control......are you this fucking stupid?

The only ones shooting people are democrats in democrat voting districts......and you don't care about them because you always have enough to vote on election day....

Moron....again....

Are you illiterate or just really really fucking stupid? I'm thinking likely both.

Imagine a convention hall full of people and all of a sudden they announce that "Everyone now go to your cars and get your guns and come back inside"

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016...guess what happened...

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Americans need guns to protect themselves from Democrats.

Americans need guns to protect themselves from Democrats.

Democrats and their welfare state Wards......

/---- the SS is worried about a deranged Hildabeast supporter trying to take out the president so he can be a lib hero.

After Trump delivered virtually none of his campaign promises, the SS is worried about his millions of supporters who wanted him to repeal Obamacare, withdraw from NAFTA and create millions of jobs are angry.,

/---- the SS is worried about a deranged Hildabeast supporter trying to take out the president so he can be a lib hero.

After Trump delivered virtually none of his campaign promises, the SS is worried about his millions of supporters who wanted him to repeal Obamacare, withdraw from NAFTA and create millions of jobs are angry.,

You do realize that he has kept the promises he could do on his own...and that the ones he can't get done yet are the ones he has to rely on congress to do...you realize that...right? Obamacare would be repealed except for establishment republicans and democrats.......NAFTA is going to be reworked in our favor......

Tell us again...so we can see how stupid you are....

Atlanta (CNN)The US Secret Service said Thursday attendees at President Donald Trump's speech Friday at the National Rifle Association's annual meetings in Atlanta will have to leave their firearms outside.

At the rest of the yearly NRA conference -- held this year at the Georgia World Congress Center, near CNN headquarters -- guns are allowed

MAGA.gif

Secret Service: Guns banned from Trump's NRA speech - CNNPolitics.com
Kinda like no voter id, but you will need one to get in the Democrat party convention? Anyway I wouldn't let them in either the way you loonies have been acting since the election.

You do realize that he has kept the promises he could do on his own...

That's like a guy bragging he's having all the sex he could on his own. Trump has the house, the senate, and the executive branch, and still can't do shit.

That's like a guy bragging he's having all the sex he could on his own. Trump has the house, the senate, and the executive branch, and still can't do shit.
/---- I'm not disagreeing with you. Many in the GOP leadership are establishment career politicians and just as bad, just as evil as the DemocRATS. Trump wants to drain the swamp and the sludge is fighting back.

Oh, so it's Trump's fault that Obamacare was not defeated, alright then.

What Trump actually can do gets done very efficiently, just how many regulations has he removed already?

NRA members walking into drumpf speech:

"Are you packin'? 'Cuz I brought my 9mm with the laser site. I'll bet drumpf will want to see it!"
"Hell yes I'm carrying, my favorite .357 and in my boot I have my .38 for 'personal encounters'".
"I heard that, hooooweee this is gonna be the shit! You think he's gonna hold a musket over his head like Heston did? I'll bet he does!"
"He better, there's nothin' better'n showin' Kim Jong Un our muskets! He'll be shakin' in his boots boy!"
"Ok here's the door, here we go!"
Guard at the door: "Hey no guns allowed inside, this is a gun-free zone."
"Oh yes sir sorry sir. Here are my guns where do we put them? In that..."
Guard: "Stop your crying and dump them in that box, and if we see a gun in there it's your ass. Guantanamo for ten years. So just go in and keep your mouths shut, we aren't here for you, you are lucky enough to have drumpf here to talk to you so be glad he takes time from his busy schedule to meet with you rubes."
"Yes sir, sorry sir. Should we not look in his eyes sir? I usually just look at the floor anyway so I'll do that."
Guard: "You still talking? Shut up, go inside and stay quiet."
"Yes sir."

Brought to you by Fake Bravado!

- Are you excited when someone says in an angry sounding voice on tv, "they can take my guns when they pry it from my cold dead hand!"? Well then Fake Bravado was made for you. Just mix it with water and chug it like it's fight day at the Alamo. Soon you'll have visions of being with George Washington at Valley Forge, eating yellow snow and shoes, or Robert E Lee at the battle of Gettysburg, or charging up the hill with Teddy Roosevelt. Yes sir with Fake Bravado you can feel like you're brave, but when someone DOES come for your gun you'll give it up like a virgin on a date with Brad Pitt. Fake Bravado also makes you invincible while online. Not sure how to respond to a message board post that utterly destroys your belief system? A little Fake Bravado will have you smashing a historic response on your keyboard in no time! (the user manual for Fake Bravado suggests using all caps for really important and epic beatdown rants). So try Fake Bravado! When the government HAS disarmed you and you need to make a million and one excuses why it's ok, this is the product for you! - (not sold in stores - for use by men with tiny hands)

Is protecting the president supposed to be an example of hypocrisy to the incoherent left? The military doesn't carry weapons in the same room with the president either.

Protecting him from what ? Law abiding gun owners ?

Lol, at the notion that the SS decisions overrule the prez .

No...democrats...the democrats shoot up their own neighborhoods and murder people.......and a left winger already tried to murder him....

Dude . It's the NRA convention ! Literally THE lobby group of "law abiding gun owners!" .

Lol. You can't spin out of this one . Trump is against gun free zones , unless he is there, then gun free zone is ok!

I presuming this is a NRA gathering, meaning they would have to be NRA members

Anyone can purchase an NRA membership. One year is $40. Given how Leftie protestors are often paid, it's not a leap to presume they would also be sponsored to buy an NRA membership to gain access.

I would presume the invite was sent to existing members, and not to people who just joined.

I would presume that your presumption is wrong.

Forum List

Back