Guns are part of who we are as Americans

That, in my opinion is why the de-nationalizing hordes are so interested in grabbing them.

So was slavery.

So was genocide of native Americans

So was racism.

"We've always done it that way" isn't a good argument.

Does it make sense now? Most of us don't have to hunt for food now.

The two arguments for gun ownership today is " I needs my guns to fight off the criminals" when in fact, most gun deaths are from people you know.

The other is "I needs my guns to fights the gummit!" which is even stupider, because the government has tanks and bombers and can take you out with impunity if they really wanted to.

You are always confused about this. You Moon Bats are confused about a great many things, aren't you?

The reason that the Founding Fathers established the individual right to keep and bear is spelled out very clearly in the Constitution; "necessary for the security of a free state".

Go look it up you stupid confused uneducated Moon Bat. I guarantee you that it is in the Constitution.

Yup and they were also worried about an overbearing Government.

God created man and Sam Colt made them equal.

I read an article this morning where the deputy that was on duty at the Parkland High School is claiming that he had no legal duty to confront the shooter.

These stupid Moon Bats thinks that somebody else is going to protect them so they don't have to worry about protecting themselves. No wonder so many of them get killed in the big city Democrat shitholes with strict gun control laws that never work.

When the animals pour over the border...rape their children in front of their eyes.....and then gut them with a bolo knife and eat their innards while they watch...maybe....MAAAAAAYBE THEN they will reach for a gun?
But don't count on it.

That, in my opinion is why the de-nationalizing hordes are so interested in grabbing them.

So was slavery.

So was genocide of native Americans

So was racism.

"We've always done it that way" isn't a good argument.

Does it make sense now? Most of us don't have to hunt for food now.

The two arguments for gun ownership today is " I needs my guns to fight off the criminals" when in fact, most gun deaths are from people you know.

The other is "I needs my guns to fights the gummit!" which is even stupider, because the government has tanks and bombers and can take you out with impunity if they really wanted to.

You are always confused about this. You Moon Bats are confused about a great many things, aren't you?

The reason that the Founding Fathers established the individual right to keep and bear is spelled out very clearly in the Constitution; "necessary for the security of a free state".

Go look it up you stupid confused uneducated Moon Bat. I guarantee you that it is in the Constitution.

Yup and they were also worried about an overbearing Government.

God created man and Sam Colt made them equal.

I read an article this morning where the deputy that was on duty at the Parkland High School is claiming that he had no legal duty to confront the shooter.

These stupid Moon Bats thinks that somebody else is going to protect them so they don't have to worry about protecting themselves. No wonder so many of them get killed in the big city Democrat shitholes with strict gun control laws that never work.

When the animals pour over the border...rape their children in front of their eyes.....and then gut them with a bolo knife and eat their innards while they watch...maybe....MAAAAAAYBE THEN they will reach for a gun?
But don't count on it.

You can't reach for a gun in Commie Kalifornia where the Illegals are pouring in and committing horrendous crimes because the idiot Moon Bats have elected officials that have pretty much done away with the right to keep and bear arms.

That is called fucking yourself. You allow Illegals to flood in and commit crimes and then take away the ability to protect yourself from the crimes.

These stupid Moon Bats are not exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, are they?

Forum List

Back