Guns are part of who we are as Americans

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
That, in my opinion is why the de-nationalizing hordes are so interested in grabbing them.

From the picture of the rugged mountain man eeking out an existence in the Rocky mountains in the 1850s to the statuary images of the greatest generation dressed for combat the gun has become not just a tool for self-defense and the establishment of Independence it has also become an irrevocable symbol of the American Spirit.

Americans unlike their European predecessors didn't wait didn't wait to be subdued before they declared their independence they took it up front.

That makes the American profile unique among cultural profiles... It's also makes the pure American spirit particularly hated by the dominating nature of the Global elites who see any form of Independence as an impediment to their one world agenda.

Jo

That, in my opinion is why the de-nationalizing hordes are so interested in grabbing them.

So was slavery.

So was genocide of native Americans

So was racism.

"We've always done it that way" isn't a good argument.

Does it make sense now? Most of us don't have to hunt for food now.

The two arguments for gun ownership today is " I needs my guns to fight off the criminals" when in fact, most gun deaths are from people you know.

The other is "I needs my guns to fights the gummit!" which is even stupider, because the government has tanks and bombers and can take you out with impunity if they really wanted to.

So was slavery.

So was racism.

The two arguments for gun ownership today is " I needs my guns to fight off the criminals" when in fact, most gun deaths are from people you know.

The other is "I needs my guns to fights the gummit!" which is even stupider, because the government has tanks and bombers and can take you out with impunity if they really wanted to.
The military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment so you have no argument whatsoever there... go back to school

So was slavery.

So was racism.

Vietnam, Afghanistan.

So was slavery.

So was racism.

You are always confused about this. You Moon Bats are confused about a great many things, aren't you?

The reason that the Founding Fathers established the individual right to keep and bear is spelled out very clearly in the Constitution; "necessary for the security of a free state".

Go look it up you stupid confused uneducated Moon Bat. I guarantee you that it is in the Constitution.

Vietnam, Afghanistan.

You mean, "Gee, we got tired of beating you into a pulp. I mean, it was fun the first couple of years, but now it's getting boring and we aren't really accomplishing anything."

This is your best argument, buddy?

Trust me, your fat ass would never want to live like a Vietcong or a Muhajedin....

The military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment so you have no argument whatsoever there... go back to school

Um... yeah, please let me know the last time the Military refused to obey orders...

Thanks.
Orders from who? A bunch of career politicians.:cuckoo::lmao:
There is no way the military are going to go against their own... backing up people they have nothing in common with.

Last edited:
The Left has been brainwashed by their elite Dem masters that America has been evil, and needs to be changed. This was the Fundamental Transformation Obama talked about. That is why they want Amnesty for illegals which essentially Open Borders. Another part is disarming the Law Abiding populace. Among other things.

The US military will tell Career politicians to pound sand, when the career politicians move against the Constitution...

You are always confused about this. You Moon Bats are confused about a great many things, aren't you?

The reason that the Founding Fathers established the individual right to keep and bear is spelled out very clearly in the Constitution; "necessary for the security of a free state".

Go look it up you stupid confused uneducated Moon Bat. I guarantee you that it is in the Constitution.

They also had something in there about "Well Regulated Militias"...

These guys are not a well-regulated militia.

upload_2018-12-8_8-45-14.jpeg

So instead of whining about what a bunch of slave rapists who shit in chamber pots and treated colds with bleeding thought.....

Does it make sense for the average citizen to be allowed to purchase a gun today?

They also had something in there about "Well Regulated Militias"...

These guys are not a well-regulated militia.

View attachment 233525

So instead of whining about what a bunch of slave rapists who shit in chamber pots and treated colds with bleeding thought.....

Does it make sense for the average citizen to be allowed to purchase a gun today?
Nice pictures of progressives

The US military will tell Career politicians to pound sand, when the career politicians move against the Constitution...

I am not so sure about that. The military, and police like their salaries, benefits, and PENSIONS. They may just do what their corrupt masters tell them. Look at Katrina where police went door to door and illegally confiscated guns.

The Left has been brainwashed by their elite Dem masters that America has been evil, and needs to be changed. This was the Fundamental Transformation Obama talked about. That is why they want Amnesty for illegals which essentially Open Borders. Another part is disarming the Law Abiding populace. Among other things.
You seem a bit paranoid Pilot. Paranoia is recognized as a symptom of mental disease. Should mentally diseased people be allowed to play with guns? I don`t think so. Turn in your guns before you hurt yourself.

From the picture of the rugged mountain man eeking out an existence in the Rocky mountains in the 1850s to the statuary images of the greatest generation dressed for combat the gun has become not just a tool for self-defense and the establishment of Independence it has also become an irrevocable symbol of the American Spirit.

Americans unlike their European predecessors didn't wait didn't wait to be subdued before they declared their independence they took it up front.

That makes the American profile unique among cultural profiles... It's also makes the pure American spirit particularly hated by the dominating nature of the Global elites who see any form of Independence as an impediment to their one world agenda.

Jo
The thread premise is as ridiculous as it is ignorant and wrong.

No one wants to ‘grab’ anyone’s guns – that’s nothing but a rightwing lie.

And there are no ‘global elites’ – another idiotic conservative myth.

I am not so sure about that. The military, and police like their salaries, benefits, and PENSIONS. They may just do what their corrupt masters tell them. Look at Katrina where police went door to door and illegally confiscated guns.
Na, The military will never line up with politically correctness... They will never go along with political correctness and confiscate firearms from law-abiding citizens.

This is also as ridiculous as it is ignorant and wrong – nothing but rightwing lies.

Conservatives are a reprehensible as they are dishonest.

Jo
The thread premise is as ridiculous as it is ignorant and wrong.

No one wants to ‘grab’ anyone’s guns – that’s nothing but a rightwing lie.

And there are no ‘global elites’ – another idiotic conservative myth.
The collective cannot control those they disagree with without getting rid of the Second Amendment

You seem a bit paranoid Pilot. Paranoia is recognized as a symptom of mental disease. Should mentally diseased people be allowed to play with guns? I don`t think so. Turn in your guns before you hurt yourself.

What part of my post was untrue? Obama didn't talk about Fundamental Transformation? Democrats aren't advocating for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens? Please do tell.

I've owned guns for 45 years with absolutely no issues.

Forum List

Back