Guns are not the problem in Chicago..the judges and prosecutors are...

Such a simplistic concept from an obviously simple person.

duly noted that you couldn't address the point.

American police shoot 1200 people a year.

British Police shoot maybe 2-3 people a year.

See what happens when you don't have to worry about every traffic violator packing heat?

Did all of the 1200 involve the dead perp having a firearm?

Such a simplistic concept from an obviously simple person.

duly noted that you couldn't address the point.

American police shoot 1200 people a year.

British Police shoot maybe 2-3 people a year.

See what happens when you don't have to worry about every traffic violator packing heat?

More guns = less crimes.

duh

Those citizens in Britain are sitting ducks since the gun ban.

http://rense.com/politics6/britgun.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223193/Culture-violence-Gun-crime-goes-89-decade.html

Anyway........the gun debate is irrelevant........not even on the radar in any poll of voters concerns for a loooooooooooooooong time.:2up:

Nope. In fact a lot of them didn't.

But the cop merely saying, "I think he was reaching for something"... "or he looked at me funny" is usually good enough... and that's the problem.

Again, look at the Castille case, I'm surprised being an advocate of the 2nd Amendment, you aren't up in arms about that.

Castille had a permit. He had a gun. He told the officer he had a gun and a permit for it.

The cop pumped 8 round into him anyway.

But don't worry, he wasn't white, kiddies.

But the cop merely saying, "I think he was reaching for something"... "or he looked at me funny" is usually good enough... and that's the problem.

Again, look at the Castille case, I'm surprised being an advocate of the 2nd Amendment, you aren't up in arms about that.

Castille had a permit. He had a gun. He told the officer he had a gun and a permit for it.

In the Castile case the cop overreacted, but Castile made a move to his pocket. While I'm not happy the cop got acquitted, I at least hope he will get his ass fired for breaking departmental rules.

The FBI doesn't do that research....

Yeah they did. They only came up with 47,000.

Keep in mind, I'm sure under Kleck's rendering, the four rednecks who've pointed guns at that Hindu kid probably counted themselves as "DGU", because they thought he was a Muslim.
Still 5 times more than the number of people murdered with guns

He told the cop he was armed then reached behind his back

Law abiding gun owners aren't shooting people in Chicago.....the ones doing it should be in prison...but aren't....

Crime Under Illinois' "Catch and Release" Justice System - The Truth About Guns

Twenty-year-old Lavontay Chavis makes a good poster boy for Illinois’ broken justice system. In a little over two years, since turning 18, Mr. Chavis has racked up 13 arrests and spent 18-months in prison for a felony gun charge.

In May, police say he and a 17-year-old accomplice committed a string of armed robberies and then carjacked a ride at gunpoint before leading police on a high-speed chase.
---

How come Lavontay Chavis remained on the streets of Chicago victimizing innocent people after so many repeated arrests? Because of soft-on-crime Cook County prosecutor Kim Foxx.

Chicago’s “Social Justice” prosecutor Foxx (above from her profile in Elle magazine) gave another hoodlum, Jwan Farley, two years’ probation for a pair of armed robberies. Other armed robbers like DeAngelo Dixon and Leandrew Wallace also negotiated sweetheart probation plea deals from Kim Foxx’s office.

Meanwhile she sentenced a guy who stole 41 jars of Oil of Olay to 27 months in prison. Priorities, you know.

Carjackers also benefit from Kim Foxx’s largesse. Nineteen-year-old Jimmell Cannon of Lawndale like to “bump” into unsuspecting drivers. When the victims step out to inspect the damage, he hijacks their vehicles. Police caught him for a May 27th incident.

In any sane world, Cannon would have been in jail from a nearly identical February incident where police caught him in a similarly ‘jacked VW Passat.

Did Kim Foxx’s office throw the book at this offender on the earlier case? Hardly. Kim Foxx dropped all charges days before cops caught Cannon on his latest gig.

Jimmell Cannon now sits in jail, but he’s no stranger to incarceration. At the tender age of 13, he pointed a BB gun at cops. Cops promptly shot him eight times. His family described little Jimmell as just an “innocent child just having fun in the park.”

thetruthaboutguns.com?

no fake stuff there, eh? :rofl:

Law abiding gun owners aren't shooting people in Chicago.....the ones doing it should be in prison...but aren't....

Twenty-year-old Lavontay Chavis makes a good poster boy for Illinois’ broken justice system. In a little over two years, since turning 18, Mr. Chavis has racked up 13 arrests and spent 18-months in prison for a felony gun charge.

In May, police say he and a 17-year-old accomplice committed a string of armed robberies and then carjacked a ride at gunpoint before leading police on a high-speed chase.
---

How come Lavontay Chavis remained on the streets of Chicago victimizing innocent people after so many repeated arrests? Because of soft-on-crime Cook County prosecutor Kim Foxx.

Chicago’s “Social Justice” prosecutor Foxx (above from her profile in Elle magazine) gave another hoodlum, Jwan Farley, two years’ probation for a pair of armed robberies. Other armed robbers like DeAngelo Dixon and Leandrew Wallace also negotiated sweetheart probation plea deals from Kim Foxx’s office.

Meanwhile she sentenced a guy who stole 41 jars of Oil of Olay to 27 months in prison. Priorities, you know.

Carjackers also benefit from Kim Foxx’s largesse. Nineteen-year-old Jimmell Cannon of Lawndale like to “bump” into unsuspecting drivers. When the victims step out to inspect the damage, he hijacks their vehicles. Police caught him for a May 27th incident.

In any sane world, Cannon would have been in jail from a nearly identical February incident where police caught him in a similarly ‘jacked VW Passat.

Did Kim Foxx’s office throw the book at this offender on the earlier case? Hardly. Kim Foxx dropped all charges days before cops caught Cannon on his latest gig.

Jimmell Cannon now sits in jail, but he’s no stranger to incarceration. At the tender age of 13, he pointed a BB gun at cops. Cops promptly shot him eight times. His family described little Jimmell as just an “innocent child just having fun in the park.”

thetruthaboutguns.com?

Feel free to post a link refuting the claim

---

thetruthaboutguns.com?

Hey sweets.........have you ever even seen a real gun in your lifetime?:bye1:

---

thetruthaboutguns.com?

Hey sweets.........have you ever even seen a real gun in your lifetime?:bye1:

the better question, hack is how good a shot I am.

Naw,man, the fallacy is thinking you can fight the government.

Yes...tell that to the guys with the rifles and improvised bombs in Iraq and afghanistan....fighting off the most powerful country in the world.....and getting the coward President, obama, to turn tail and run...

In the Castile case the cop overreacted, but Castile made a move to his pocket. While I'm not happy the cop got acquitted, I at least hope he will get his ass fired for breaking departmental rules.

The cop said he made a move for his pocket. Castille's last words was "I wasn't reaching". ergo, the problem of a racist system that ignores the rights of minorities. If Castille had been white, you'd see the Lib-retard-ians and National Rampage Association throwing a fit.

Yes...tell that to the guys with the rifles and improvised bombs in Iraq and afghanistan....fighting off the most powerful country in the world.....and getting the coward President, obama, to turn tail and run...

Okay. We killed a million Iraqis in the process, the country is ruined for decades, and we basically got tired of killing them once we realized Bush lied us into that war to start with.

SO yah, terrorists, or something?

Might have been smarter to do what the Germans and Japanese did, give up the guns, rebuild your country and then take most of our jobs.

Naw,man, the fallacy is thinking you can fight the government.

Joey has failed to learn from history, like most leftists. I suspect most leftists know nothing of history.

The number of effective rebellions throughout history, in which the weaker combatant won, is rather lengthy.

Hey Joey...ever heard of the Vietnam War? How about the American Revolution?

Joey has failed to learn from history, like most leftists. I suspect most leftists know nothing of history.

Well, I have a degree from UIC that says otherwise, but never mind. This is why you are usually on ignore.

The number of effective rebellions throughout history, in which the weaker combatant won, is rather lengthy.

No, actually, it's very few... and usually because the stronger combatant decided it wasn't worth the trouble. You see, if you want to use Iraq or Vietnam as examples, we inserted ourselves into civil wars that were none of our business, and we picked the wrong side.

Okay. Let's look at Vietnam. We killed 3 million Vietnamese, poisoned the country with Agent Orange, leveled most of the major cities in the North, left the country crawling with Amerasian babies, and at the end of the day, they "won" a Communist Dictatorship that sent millions of people to re-education camps for backing the wrong side. Meanwhile, we went home and made a bunch of angst-filled movies.

So, um... hooray, I guess? I mean, this is something other than a profound human tragedy for everyone involved?

As for the American Revolution, they only reason that worked was because France decided to bankrupt itself funding it to get back at England for losing the Seven Years War. Louis XVI literally lost his head over that one.

Well, I have a degree from UIC that says otherwise, but never mind. This is why you are usually on ignore.

No, actually, it's very few... and usually because the stronger combatant decided it wasn't worth the trouble. You see, if you want to use Iraq or Vietnam as examples, we inserted ourselves into civil wars that were none of our business, and we picked the wrong side.

Okay. Let's look at Vietnam. We killed 3 million Vietnamese, poisoned the country with Agent Orange, leveled most of the major cities in the North, left the country crawling with Amerasian babies, and at the end of the day, they "won" a Communist Dictatorship that sent millions of people to re-education camps for backing the wrong side. Meanwhile, we went home and made a bunch of angst-filled movies.

So, um... hooray, I guess? I mean, this is something other than a profound human tragedy for everyone involved?

As for the American Revolution, they only reason that worked was because France decided to bankrupt itself funding it to get back at England for losing the Seven Years War. Louis XVI literally lost his head over that one.
Merely proving you have failed to learn from history.

No, I just haven't learned the idiotic lesson you did.

I'd rather be a German in 2017 than a Vietnamese or an Iraqi.

"but, but, but... we won".

Okay, awesome, you resisted long enough to where the greater power got tired of killing you and left.

What did you win again?

No, I just haven't learned the idiotic lesson you did.

I'd rather be a German in 2017 than a Vietnamese or an Iraqi.

"but, but, but... we won".

Okay, awesome, you resisted long enough to where the greater power got tired of killing you and left.

What did you win again?
I bet if you opened a public funding site you'd get enough money to move you whining ass to Germany

Forum List

Back