Guns and Assault Rifles are not the Problem, mentally ill people with Guns and assault rifles are the problem.

of course if they are threatening people they can be arrested,, its stupid to bring that up,,,

if a person doesnt threaten anyone does that person get their day in court before their guns are taken or after
In all the FL cases where guns have been taken away (that I know of) there is a report that the person in question is acting in a threatening manner, which motivates the special judge to issue a warrant. Of course in many other states criminals (or merely convicted people) who have served their time and are not acting at present in a threatening manner to anybody, loose their rights to buy or carry a concealed weapon — or even to vote.

Last edited:
In all the cases where guns have been taken away that I know of, there is a report that the person in question is acting in a threatening manner. Of course in many states criminals who have served their time already, and are not acting at present in a threatening manner to anybody, loose their rights to buy or carry a concealed weapon — or even to vote.
so youre a low information commenter,,, many people have lost guns and one that I know of killed just on the word of another person without the person allowed to defend what was said or if it was said at all,,,,

Guns and Assault Rifles are not the Problem, mentally ill people with Guns and assault rifles are the problem.​

:rolleyes: you are saying the obvious OP arent you....

u6wJRXL.jpg

@progressive hunter:
so youre a low information commenter,,, many people have lost guns and one that I know of killed just on the word of another person without the person allowed to defend what was said or if it was said at all,,,,”

What I report I have read over the years in local FL papers. If you consider me a “low information” and yourself a “high information” person concerning FL’s gun laws, there is really nothing more I can say …

Goodnight.

did they?? whats the details??
Hypothetical Question.
Gawd you are slow!

A crazy verbally threatens to kill your family, online or through talking with anyone. They turn in his behavior to the authorities, and they do nothing before he kills your family. They could have stopped him by taking his guns, but NO, you want to protect his Constitutional Rights more that your own Family.

And YES, you said this.......

I would rather loose a few to crazies than millions to a tyrannical government,,
A few including your own Family.
You truly suck.

Hypothetical Question.
Gawd you are slow!

A crazy verbally threatens to kill your family, online or through talking with anyone. They turn in his behavior to the authorities, and they do nothing before he kills your family. They could have stopped him by taking his guns, but NO, you want to protect his Constitutional Rights more that your own Family.

And YES, you said this.......

A few including your own Family.
You truly suck.
it seems you dont know threatening people is already against the law so you dont need red flag laws to deal with that,,,

you should think twice before calling someone else slow,,

it seems you dont know threatening people is already against the law so you dont need red flag laws to deal with that,,,

you should think twice before calling someone else slow,,
Yup, against the law, but you have stated ad nauseam that you don't want their guns taken away without due process.

Yup, against the law, but you have stated ad nauseam that you don't want their guns taken away without due process.
when they threaten someone and get arrested and taken before a judge thats called due process,,

my god youre a dumb mother fucker,,,

when they threaten someone and get arrested and taken before a judge thats called due process,,

my god youre a dumb mother fucker,,,
So when they threaten, and BEFORE they are taken before a judge, there is time to take the guns, but you won't allow that........you know...infringement bullshit.

So when they threaten, and BEFORE they are taken before a judge, there is time to take the guns, but you won't allow that........you know...infringement bullshit.
that violates the constitution,, get that changed and we can talk,,

I can not understand how the news media fails to see the real problem in America today. There are millions of Gun and assault rifles owners that live in America today. And they are not mass killers. The real problem is mentally ill people with guns and or assault rifles. It seems that the news media networks have this agenda to demonize assault rifles and guns in America. These two items are not active until a person picks them up. Wake up America, and see what is really going on.!? There should be a psychological test to screen purchasers of all weapons before they can be sold, to weed out the nut cases. Your thoughts.?
No one wants to admit that for whatever reason, America has somehow created more and more of these mentally ill monsters. This is what happens when a small number of activists with a lot of money set out to topple a society in order to rebuild it to their specifications. Those same individuals point to the tool (guns) instead of the tool holder (crazy killer). The ultimate goal is to confiscate all the guns so the People will not and cannot protest the governmental intrusion into their lives.

No one wants to admit that for whatever reason, America has somehow created more and more of these mentally ill monsters. This is what happens when a small number of activists with a lot of money set out to topple a society in order to rebuild it to their specifications. Those same individuals point to the tool (guns) instead of the tool holder (crazy killer). The ultimate goal is to confiscate all the guns so the People will not and cannot protest the governmental intrusion into their lives.
dems and repubes have taken away hope,, do that and people loose a sense of direction,,

The ultimate goal is to confiscate all the guns so the People will not and cannot protest the governmental upheaval.
Nope, not true at ALL.

This is what happens when a small number of activists with a lot of money set out to topple a society in order to rebuild it to their specifications.
More Conspiracy Bullshit.
Whose trying to topple a society?

asked and answered,,
No you didn't, you dance around the answer every time.
Here's another chance.

And if they kill your family, after the threat and before seeing the Judge, you are ok with that, correct.

Yes or No.
Just a Yes or No.
If they kill your family after the threat, but before seeing the Judge, you are OK with that, correct?

Yes or No.

No you didn't, you dance around the answer every time.
Here's another chance.

If they kill your family after the threat, but before seeing the Judge, you are OK with that, correct?

Yes or No.
asked and answered,,

just because you dont like the answer doesnt mean shit to me,,

Forum List

Back