gunny please, i beg of you..a default setting

make the colored fonts go away....i cant handle this posting in colored font....and worse now ...this poster is posting what he/she thinks are key words in different colors....

*some people have way too much time on their hands*

i will pay extra for this feature as i am sure a lot of others would...

The thing I don't understand, is one of the posters who uses blue, says she uses it because of eye sight problems. It isn't blue when you are writing it, and why would you want to only see your post better?
And what is it with the blue? At least these people could mix it up, make it interesting.
It is an ego thing.

****? that is the best you can do?
Probably.

I'm with you, bones. Fuck the fonts and the bolded text and the ALL CAPS and the colors and the italics and the centering and the moving text...and the fuckin' videos...and the fuckin' images.

Talk to me, you fuckin' idiots! What the fuck is wrong with you people?

This virus of centered, colored, underlined, large font shit is more than a fraction irritating. Are people that insecure that the feel the need to make their posts stand out. Pathetic, moronic, attention seeking. I don't read it, I don't respond to it. It bores me.

Better idea, just quit letting the whinners post.

You'd be one of the first ones gone.:)

Yourrrrrrrrrr Back, there goes the peace and quite.

A) It's "you're".

B) I assume you meant "quiet", rather than "quite".

C) I'm more than capable of reading, and I can assure you there has been no "peace" on this board since AOL shut down, and Hannity started banning people.

On that note, I'd suggest you take your "poorly misunderstood sense of 'humor', and get back to the drawing board. You're no good at this.

Oh, and DO have a nice day.

At least nobody is typing in comic sans italics red font.

AWWW SHIT!!!

That would be DOPE!

Your red looks a little faded, you should have been using cheer. $cheer.jpg

Better idea, just quit letting the whinners post.

Right. That would mean the demise of this board.

You have a point. So does 'bones. I find it rather immature and attention-whoring for some goof to post in alternating colors and centering everything; especially when said goof is nothing but a troll.

As far as 'bones' point goes ... I'm not too worried about how long this troll is going to last. :eusa_whistle:

make the colored fonts go away....i cant handle this posting in colored font....and worse now ...this poster is posting what he/she thinks are key words in different colors....

*some people have way too much time on their hands*

i will pay extra for this feature as i am sure a lot of others would...

The thing I don't understand, is one of the posters who uses blue, says she uses it because of eye sight problems. It isn't blue when you are writing it, and why would you want to only see your post better?
And what is it with the blue? At least these people could mix it up, make it interesting.

Good observation.

You'd be one of the first ones gone.:)

A) It's "you're".

C) I'm more than capable of reading, and I can assure you there has been no "peace" on this board since AOL shut down, and Hannity started banning people.

On that note, I'd suggest you take your "poorly misunderstood sense of 'humor', and get back to the drawing board. You're no good at this.

whine, whine whine, that's all i ever hear form you. And did my intentional misspelling annoy you, i knew it would. Gottcha.

A) It's "you're".

whine, whine whine, that's all i ever hear form you. And did my intentional misspelling annoy you, i knew it would. Gottcha.

Now they're "intentional"? I'm more inclined to believe you're an idiot, given you can't spell "gotcha", either.. There's only one "t", dolt.

Forum List

Back