gunny please, i beg of you..a default setting

A) It's "you're".

B) I assume you meant "quiet", rather than "quite".

C) I'm more than capable of reading, and I can assure you there has been no "peace" on this board since AOL shut down, and Hannity started banning people.

On that note, I'd suggest you take your "poorly misunderstood sense of 'humor', and get back to the drawing board. You're no good at this.

Oh, and DO have a nice day.

whine, whine whine, that's all i ever hear form you. And did my intentional misspelling annoy you, i knew it would. Gottcha.

Now they're "intentional"? I'm more inclined to believe you're an idiot, given you can't spell "gotcha", either.. There's only one "t", dolt.

Gotcha again, oh you're to easy

Yourrrrrrrrrr Back, there goes the peace and quite.

A) It's "you're".

B) I assume you meant "quiet", rather than "quite".

C) I'm more than capable of reading, and I can assure you there has been no "peace" on this board since AOL shut down, and Hannity started banning people.

On that note, I'd suggest you take your "poorly misunderstood sense of 'humor', and get back to the drawing board. You're no good at this.

Oh, and DO have a nice day.

whine, whine whine, that's all i ever hear form you. And did my intentional misspelling annoy you, i knew it would. Gottcha.

Nice try! I call bullshit on you doing it intentionally.

Froggy, Froggy, Froggy.

fishoutofwater.gif

Sad, but still funny to watch.

o and while i am asking....

another feature....a rep reject feature...where you can reject postive rep...with a comment....

hell yes i am that petty!

make the colored fonts go away....i cant handle this posting in colored font....and worse now ...this poster is posting what he/she thinks are key words in different colors....

*some people have way too much time on their hands*

i will pay extra for this feature as i am sure a lot of others would...

Bones, why do I get the feeling you don't like to use the "IGNORE" function?

make the colored fonts go away....i cant handle this posting in colored font....and worse now ...this poster is posting what he/she thinks are key words in different colors....

never used it...i can just scan over people i dont care for...plus even in the voice of insanity there will be a thread of truth

Samson, kiss my fat ass....i have ask for two thing that most would enjoy having...stop sucking up to gunny....ask yourself....if gunny suddenly stopped would you end up with your head up his ass or not?

never used it...i can just scan over people i dont care for...plus even in the voice of insanity there will be a thread of truth

Samson, kiss my fat ass....i have ask for two thing that most would enjoy having...stop sucking up to gunny....ask yourself....if gunny suddenly stopped would you end up with your head up his ass or not?

O For Gods' Sake, Here:

Psilocybe_cubensis_Penis_Envy.jpg

Happy Now?

Reading the OP on this thread, and the many posts that follow it, I am struck by a thought.

I don't know if it is something peculiar to people who post on Internet message boards or if it is just part of the general perversity of mankind in general, but I swear - someone could put a thread up in this forum, offering to pay everyone who posts on it $10,000.00, and folks would find a way to ridicule, deride and generally make the OP look like a total idiot.

Time and time again, I see very legitimate, GOOD suggestions put up here, only to be shot down in flames with the thread author being tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail.

Just sayin' . . .

Last edited:
yea ALL MY GOOD SUGGESTIONs are shot down in flames by gunny....lol.....there are simply limitations to what can be done....i guess...i dont think gunny is simply saying no cause he wants to say no....

i dont think the default feature making all the posts black is too much to ask..but then again i dont know who it works...what i think could be a small thing could be huge ya know...

now for the flaming of the op..that would be me...dont be so sensitive...lol...

they can be free to express themselves all they want.....i should not be forced to have to view their mal....do we really need colored font to make a point?

strollingbones, what you want is to read the posts I write but not view them as I'd like them to appear. Can't have it both ways -- use your Ignore feature if deviation from the norm makes you break out in hives.

Honestly, I expect more from a grown woman.

Forum List

Back