gunny please, i beg of you..a default setting

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
make the colored fonts go away....i cant handle this posting in colored font....and worse now ...this poster is posting what he/she thinks are key words in different colors....

*some people have way too much time on their hands*

i will pay extra for this feature as i am sure a lot of others would...

freedom of expression I would suppose.... don't think he'll do it for ya bones, but ya never know? :lol:

Oh but when my husband is looking over my shoulder he wonders why on earth I'm looking at pictures of ladies asses! :lol:

That's just the guys "expressing" themselves, I say.

Oh but when my husband is looking over my shoulder he wonders why on earth I'm looking at pictures of ladies asses! :lol:

That's just the guys "expressing" themselves, I say.

Ooooops..had an expressive moment.
panty-mrs.jpg

make the colored fonts go away....i cant handle this posting in colored font....and worse now ...this poster is posting what he/she thinks are key words in different colors....

Sometimes when my eyes are burning from alergies to pollen (or whatever else floats around) or my eyes are just tired, I put on dark sunglasses. Helps a lot. There are also filters you can use for your monitor.

images

Suggestion: Make the largest font choice Font 1. Then, instead of giving USMB Bumper Stickers, you could give a USMB hand-held magnifying glass. That way, in order to avoid eyestrain, one would need to become a paying member.

Another idea: 3-D posts...send us USMB 3-D glasses and we would be all set.

It would be nice to select the font for one's own display regardless of what the poster uses.

Why should I eliminate all color because of a couple of people who have the poor taste to choose unreadable font/color/obnoxious size combinations?

Name these users:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah **** blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

#

blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah
blah blah
blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
:rolleyes:

#

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

#

At least nobody is typing in comic sans italics red font.

The thing I don't understand, is one of the posters who uses blue, says she uses it because of eye sight problems. It isn't blue when you are writing it, and why would you want to only see your post better?
And what is it with the blue? At least these people could mix it up, make it interesting.

Forum List

Back