I actually (you won't believe this!) found a leftists here w/ a valid complaint RE a conservative!!

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Yeh, this poster the leftist complained about, who for now will remain un-named (you can take a guess on this person's handle name. Please do)

supports David Duke

who thinks that Whites are superior, mor intelligent than Blacks

somehow that is quite ironic... because isn't it a little... UN-intelligent.. or maybe I should say UN-wise to think like that?

At best one should be agnostic on the topic of whether Whites are smarter than Blacks (Asians smarter than Whites, according to that Charles Murray dude/author)

And like i told this poster

Even if someone is more intelligent than someone else, that does not make him/her superior.

The Founders were so wise in many ways... They didn't mention the Bible much in their meetings (that I know of? But maybe they did..) and yet they based our system on precepts found therein. Christians believe that all humans are equal in the eyes of God, something the Founders wrote into our revered (once revered) documents that are supposed to govern us in perpetuity (Declaration...)

"..that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator.."

well, they mentioned God there! No wonder the libs are having a perpetual meltdown..

:rolleyes:

Who has david duke as an avatar?

I don't even know what the guy looks like, I just know the name has been demonized down to hitler status.

And like i told this poster

Even if someone is more intelligent than someone else, that does not make him/her superior.

It certainly does make someone more intelligent than someone else, and hence we could say 'superior in knowledge'.

It used to be that showing support for David Duke was shameful to the extreme right. Now it seems to be a statement of pride, but due to frustration on being passed by as being irrelevant.

Who has david duke as an avatar?

I don't even know what the guy looks like, I just know the name has been demonized down to hitler status.

hint: it's the one who always changes his avatar but it's always the same old type of thing:

some dude

maybe a misogynist also?

It certainly does make someone more intelligent than someone else, and hence we could say 'superior in knowledge'.

It used to be that showing support for David Duke was shameful to the extreme right. Now it seems to be a statement of pride, but due to frustration on being passed by as being irrelevant.
If that last sentence makes sense...

well, maybe I am just not having a good day or something..

'.

Right

One Right-oriented person is racist

so ALL OF THEM ARE!

I can see the logic

Right

One Right-oriented person is racist

so ALL OF THEM ARE!

I can see the logic

No, not all.
I would be happy to hear some Americans speak out against the racism, instead of deny.

The near lack of, tells the story.

Can Americans on this board be embarrassed into changing?

Or is it already spoken of as a matter of pride?

Should we start naming the names of the proud racists?

No, not all.
I would be happy to hear some Americans speak out against the racism, instead of deny.

The near lack of, tells the story.

Can Americans on this board be embarrassed into changing?

Or is it already spoken of as a matter of pride?

Should we start naming the names of the proud racists?

nice dodge

You very clearly said that all Rightists are no better than their most despicable members, that they are all bad if one of them is.

Forum List

Back