Gunman Targets for the Day

Clear Blue Skies--- Cold & Windy 20-25 MPH--- Took my eye off the ball for a couple of shots and the wind shift to the (R) and missed-- Fly Shot::: One Hit One Miss--- Can't have all no wind days....! ! !
1-4-15.JPG

I didn't shoot this one ( but wish I had ) ... this is how it's done... Don't get any Better... May be a Record... they are researching it Now...
lourail1501c.jpg

Nah--- Think I'm gonna stick with Wildcat Bench rest,,, Got a new 6mmBR in the works now with a tunner attached to the barrel ... I have shot groups Almost as good at the on above... notice I said almost...Note four tight ones then one out...
0.082.jpg

Weather in S. TEXAS took a turn for the Better today so I went to shoot...
Wind was cold from my 6 o-clock so that helped some .. 1st shot was high so two clicks down...
Did OK,, had a few flyers,,working on that... May-be next time all in the ( X ) ... ! ! !
1-15-15.JPG

1-18-15.JPG
Was a good day @ the range today --81°,, Bright sun ,, No wind ... I even taged a Fly...
1-18-15.JPG

Not much improvement today... Even missed a couple of shots... But I did Tag a fly... N
1-25-15.JPG
ext time...

What - U -Mean... Dat be crappy shooting... I just post-em because no-body else will... Nothing to be proud of on those targets other than I did hit a Fly in da Azz.......

Wrap da barrel with a couple of '' John-E-Hand Warmers '' and blast away....! ! !

Am going to da Range with Victor tomorrow... No shooting just watching & spotting...Went to Dr. today and he said no shooting for another 3-4 weeks....Bummer....

Am helping Victor work up Load for 550 yards with his 6mmBR... Dr.Orders no shooting for me for 4-6 weeks.. Am not suppose to pick up more than ten lbs...All-ready ripped loose a bunch of stitches and have to change packing every day .. Ouch..! ! !

Forum List

Back