Gunman Targets for the Day

Gunman

Dec 13, 2014
Rain, Drizzel & Overcast... But almost NO wind... 100 Yrds... 6mmBR
Yes their are Five shots on each target.. Even #5
Note: Head shot on Fly between target #1 & #2...
12-21-14.JPG

Rain, Drizzel & Overcast... But almost NO wind... 100 Yrds... 6mmBR
Yes their are Five shots on each target.. Even #5
Note: Head shot on Fly between target #1 & #2...View attachment 35230
Now do that again while he's shooting back.
Do you have a gun small enough for the fly? Or "fly-sized" corrective lenses that allow the fly to see at a distance?

Seeing a fly at that distance is no problem...with a decent scope. I've got a couple that'll do the job, and a pair of Fujinon 16 x 70 binoculars for spotting. For under $1000, they're a fantastic optic. I was speaking metaphorically about a target shooting back. Anyway, that's some pretty fine shooting. Nice tight shot groups.

I'm 72 years old.. am a Viet Nam Vet,, I can shoot while under gunfire.. and hit what I'm shooting at..
Been their done that..
Caught a couple of TEXAS Love Bugs Fornicating on my target out in Public ... Put a stop to that...
Love bug.jpg

Why not shoot 2nd fly..?? Only had 40 rounds loaded ... shot 1st fly with a Foul Round and was just lucky..

Gun Control ??? Avatar is too small can't see it ... Post a bigger JPEG...!!!!!

Rain , Wind & Cold ( 36 Deg ) Wet target was tearing... I was Shooting fast to get out of the cold and get back home for Cowboys game @ Noon... NOTE: Head shon on Fly to the (R) of # 6 Target...!!!!1
12-28-14.JPG

I drove a 18 wheeler for 27 years and never hit a deer near one of those signs.. Hit lots of deer but never near one of the signs...

A local talk show host here played a recording of a woman calling in to complain about the signs. She said they should put them on less traveled parts of highways to reduce deer accidents. Some folks don't have a clue. Might have been this guys wife.

O-Keeeee Hay,, works for me... TEXAS got too many Deer as it is....
:iagree:

What you Damn Yankeeeees:gay: Know about Steers....? ? ?

Forum List

Back