Gunfire reported at California veterans home

Oh, another idiot. I am American. Born and bred and about 8th or 9th generation. I've got probably more right than you to have an opinion about America. To enlighten yet another idiot: there are over 9 milliion Americans who live and work overseas. We vote, and we have as much right to have an opinion about America as any other citizen. It is my country, you idiot. Not everyone who lives overseas is a 'foreigner.' Just for starters, what about people in the diplomatic corps? What about the military? God you are dumb. But a limited person like you, a provincial like you wouldn't realize that would you?

I doubt all of that. Probably just another Russian troll trying to sow dissent here. And I have to say, if all you have is 8 or 9 generations, allegedly, as if, you would be rather a recent immigrant compared to my family. But I don't believe any of that -- Spain and Spanish is what you said and what I believe. Stay there, please. Hate America from there.

Why the Spanish don't pay attention to their own problems and have to hate on America from the other side of the planet, I don't know. Too awful to face where you live, I suppose. Look at Spain: bits falling off it (Catalonia seceding), terrorists bombing and running over tourists as fast as they can --- the Moors are currently taking it back after the Reconquista in 1492, which seems to have now failed. Gypsies pickpocketing everywhere. White sex slavery. And Spanish debt and general economic shakiness with respect to the Euro and their internal economy, a Sick Man of Europe.

And yet you come to this forum and hate on America?? Darn, you Spanish are much worse off than we are, and that's saying something.
LMAO I'm not Spanish you idiot. I'm an American. If you knew anything about the world outside of your backyard you'd know that milliions of Americans live and work overseas. If you had half a brain you'd realize how limited is your understanding and knowledge of the larger world.

The only possible 9th generation Americans would have to be Spanish.

I'm 7th generation. My people came after the initial Spanish voyages and before the Mayflower.

I have family from coast to coast, centered in Florida, though.

For "9th generation" y'all must have kids at 12 or something.
I don't know, I was just estimating. The point is that my ancesters have been in America for a long long time. That's all. Not recent immigrants.

Looks like they bought that one at a military equipment auction.
Why are you making jokes? People are being killed. Americans have lost their humanity. So many massacres on a weekly basis for so many years and Americans have come not only to think nothing of it but to make jokes about it.
I wasnt making a joke. What made you think I was joking?
That's what it looked like. Please remember that mass shootings are not just a thing to discuss or look at ironically or satirically. Real people are dying, regularly, in the US. The entire modern world is perplexed that the country allows this to go on and on. It happens so often Americans seem to think it is normal. It isn't. And the gun lobby and gunnuts justifying it by screaming individual freedom and personal rights is disgusting: a perversion of what freedom and constitutional rights mean.
Its a normal thing in the US. The type of white philosophy in the US is directly to blame. When you deify gun slingers and cops instead of your teachers and health professionals this is what you get.

Then by all means leave this terrible place and haul your butt back to Africa. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.
How/why is someone who was born in America and whose ancesters were born in America supposed to 'go back to Africa'? A place he is no more affiliated with than you are with where your ancestors came from?

He is as much of an American as you are. Are we Americans all just supposed to sit back and accept the status quo? Americans all have a right to want change. Telling someone who is American to 'go back to Africa' is not at all the American way to be. You must be anti-American. Why don't you go back to where your ancestors came from?

Actually, you don't know what you are talking about..... as more Americans own and carried guns, our gun crime rate, our gun murder rate and our violent crime rate all went down.....And more lives are saved each year because Americans have guns than are taken by criminals the democrats keep letting out of jail...

Please....genius...explain how this is true considering what you posted......now that you know the truth, you should admit that you are wrong...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Leftist Fascist fool says what?

This here is The United States of America, not the Weimar Republic, fascist. I see you drooling over people being disarmed. Not going to happen in America, faggot. You leftists will die first. Keep that in mind, because it is the truth.

Leftism has no place in America.

Uh, guy, the Weimar Republic had plenty of guns, up until and well after Hitler.

Guns didn't stop Hitler.

You know why?

Because the government had tanks.

because most people were cowards, and didn't speak up when they came for the Trade Unionists or the Jews.

No...moron.....the Weimar government made Germans turn in their rifles, and then registered the remaining hunting weapons.......the nazis then used the registration records created in the 1920s to take the guns away from the Jews and their political enemies....

Guns didn't stop hitler because he took them before he opened the death camps....had the German population and the rest of Europe been as well armed as Switzerland and the U.S., hitler could never have taken over Europe, and would never have had the Holocaust.....

Of course.....what you refuse to acknowledge is that more Whites own guns but they commit less crime, fewer blacks own guns but they use them more to murder each other......that is the truth.

And more truth....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Youre using those white stats again which everyone knows is wrong. Whites are the most violent race on the planet. Everyone knows this.

th

Tell that to the people in Rwanda, Sudan, Kenya, and a few of the other African nations.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You mean the ones still reeling from european colonialism and western interference?

View attachment 181795

You make it sound like that the world at large was never had a history of conquest and colonization. I suggest you get rid of the chip on your shoulder and reconsider your position on the matter because it's happened to all peoples throughout history. Here's something for you to think about... How many black people would be left in the world if the African population had been treated like the early Native American's?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Actually it hasnt happened to all people. Whites are the only ones that have done it on every continent and actually wiped out civilizations. I dont have to worry about whites killing off all Blacks. You have to worry about that. If all Blacks were killed the human race would cease to exist. Whites would be the first to go since they are so inbred. You see our genetics are superior to yours. We are the original humans and you are just a recessive mutation.

Mao, the japanese, the mongols, the aztec........you don't know the history of mankind.....

No...that is criminal carnage, and how many of those doing the shooting are felons with prior weapons convictions let out of jail by democrats? That is the real problem, not normal, law abiding gun owners who have guns for self defense.
`
Dumb comment. CRIMINAL GUN OWNERS. Criminal NRA members. Criminals. What's the difference moron? When these mythological, so-called "law abiding" gun nuts allow laws that cannot restrict gun ownership, THEY become the criminals. They are the problem.
`

No...that is criminal carnage, and how many of those doing the shooting are felons with prior weapons convictions let out of jail by democrats? That is the real problem, not normal, law abiding gun owners who have guns for self defense.
`
Dumb comment. CRIMINAL GUN OWNERS. Criminal NRA members. Criminals. What's the difference moron? When these mythological, so-called "law abiding" gun nuts allow laws that cannot restrict gun ownership, THEY become the criminals. They are the problem.
`

So...you can't explain how more Americans now own and carry guns and our gun crime rates went down....care to try again...?

Criminals don't join the NRA....

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Again, almost every mass shooter had no criminal record.

Holmes, - No criminal record.
Cho - No criminal record
Lanza - No criminal record
Paddock - No Criminal Record
Mateen- No Criminal Record
Cruz - No Criminal Record.
Loughner - No Criminal Record

The only guy with a "Criminal" record was Kelley, who shot up that church, and that was a domestic violence beef.

Second issue- yes, violent felons are able to get guns despite not being able to buy them because they can borrow, steal or acquire them from someone who can get them legally. That's the problem when you treat gun ownership as a "right".

No...moron.....the Weimar government made Germans turn in their rifles, and then registered the remaining hunting weapons.......the nazis then used the registration records created in the 1920s to take the guns away from the Jews and their political enemies....

Okay, buddy, first, the Weimar laws was largely ignored, because most German guns weren't registered.

Second, the fact is, there were only 500K Jews in Germany out of a population of some 70 million. So a funny thing happened. Those people who were allowed to keep their guns... didn't do a damned thing about Hitler.

As a matter of fact, they fought to the last old man and little boy with those guns in the Volksgrenadiers when the allies were closing in during 1945.

Not a one of them said "Hey, you can't take Goldstien to a camp and turn him into a lampshade!!!! He's my friend!"

Guns didn't stop hitler because he took them before he opened the death camps....had the German population and the rest of Europe been as well armed as Switzerland and the U.S., hitler could never have taken over Europe, and would never have had the Holocaust.....

No, guns didn't stop Hitler because he had tanks and planes and cannons, and most of the regular folks in Europe didn't care if the Jews got sent to the death camps. In fact, they gleefully turned in their Jewish neighbors. It's why the last surviving camp guards they are prosecuting now for being hall monitor at Dachau aren't even Germans. They are Ukrainians and Poles and Lithuanians.

Hey, there was the Warsaw Ghetto, where they gathered up their guns and struck... and killed a whopping 17 Germans while getting 56,000 of themselves killed or sent to the camps. You get them, you gun enthusiasts, you.... oh, wait. That turned out badly!

So...you can't explain how more Americans now own and carry guns and our gun crime rates went down....care to try again...?We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...Criminals don't join the NRA....-- gun murder down 49%--gun crime down 75%--violent crime down 72%Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public UnawareCompared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
`
Once again, a crazed, hyper-partisan gun freak spouting cherry picked figures that align to the NRA cult. He cannot and will not discuss the topic, he is absolutely incapable of independent thought outside the NRA demagoguery. People have had it with the NRA and their thralls. The time now is for action against the NRA and their bloody gun syncopates.
`

Once again, a crazed, hyper-partisan gun freak spouting cherry picked figures that align to the NRA cult. He cannot and will not discuss the topic, he is absolutely incapable of independent thought outside the NRA demagoguery. People have had it with the NRA and their thralls. The time now is for action against the NRA and their bloody gun syncopates.

Don't be too hard on 2AGuy. He cries himself to sleep every night at the thought the government might take his guns.

You seem to have a comprehension problem. The 2nd Amendment is pretty damn clear on the the rights of the people.

Really? Because I don't see the words "Crazy Kids should have access to military grade weapons" in there anyway.

I do see something about a "Well-Regulated Militia".
I haven't seen any kids with military grade weapons outside of the military or on a range and there goes that comprehension problem again, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. That's pretty damn specific.

You seem to have a comprehension problem. The 2nd Amendment is pretty damn clear on the the rights of the people.

Really? Because I don't see the words "Crazy Kids should have access to military grade weapons" in there anyway.

you should have kept reading: " the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, "

`
`
The ultimate law of the land, The Constitution states that as a law abiding citizen I have the right to keep and bear arms and no one can infringe on that right. People like you who want to take away Constitutional rights are the problem.

Largest home for Vets is shut down as masses of LE converge on the complex, the largest home for our Vets.

Yountville, California, veterans home has reports of gunfire - CNN
This kind of thing happens over and over and over again and still the NRA and all the gunnuts refuse to accept any kind of serious gun control. It's just insane.
Useful idiot.
Gun control is sanity. Anything else is idiocy. So look in the mirror and you will see the idiot.
Taking crazy people and criminals off the street is sanity. Going after inanimate objects is insanity.

Largest home for Vets is shut down as masses of LE converge on the complex, the largest home for our Vets.

Yountville, California, veterans home has reports of gunfire - CNN
This kind of thing happens over and over and over again and still the NRA and all the gunnuts refuse to accept any kind of serious gun control. It's just insane.
Useful idiot.
Gun control is sanity. Anything else is idiocy. So look in the mirror and you will see the idiot.
Taking crazy people and criminals off the street is sanity. Going after inanimate objects is insanity.
It is not sanity to imagine that the US can monitor the mental health of every person in the country, especially if that person has had no mental health issues known to a doctor, has never been in a mental institution, has, in fact, never had any mental health issues that are on record. As well, studies show that most people with documented mental health issues are only a threat to themselves, if any threat at all. They are by far more likely to be suicidal than homicidal. It is nuts to think you can control this problem by monitoring mental health.

Forum List

Back