Gun Shop to give free concealed carry classes to women with restraining orders against stalkers...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
the anti gun extremists have come up with a plan.....if a guy has a restraining order against him...get a court order and take away his guns...problem solved in anti gun extremist fantasy land. Of course, the men will still go on to kill if they want to...like the man who murdered his wife in Wisconsin with a 9.99 dollar hatchet that you can get at Wal Mart...no permit necessary.

This gun shop decided that after a woman was beaten to death by her husband....he used a baseball bat, that they would actually do something that might save some lives...they are offering free concealed carry classes to women who have active restraining orders against violent men....usually, once you get to the restraining order part of the relationship....the guy is going to come after the woman....security expert Gavin Debecker pointed this out in his book, "The Gift of Fear."

At least this gun shop is trying to help....

Gun Shop Offers Free Concealed Carry Training Course For Women With Restraining Orders Against Abusive Men Concealed Nation

The owners of a gun shop have a new policy: Free concealed carry training course for any woman that has a restraining order against an abusive man.

The owners of Precision Firearms and Indoor Range, located in Baton Rouge, told reporters that their decision came after the recent murder of Monica Johnson.

Authorities said Johnson was killed Sunday night at her home, bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat. Her estranged husband, David Johnson, is charged with first degree murder. Monica Johnson had filed a restraining order against him before her death.

In a Facebook post, they clarified exactly what they’re offering… and why.

That is a great one....

There is another one where a thief breaks in a front door and the woman says she doesn't have time for the cops and uses a gattling gun to evaporate him....I like that one too....

the anti gun extremists have come up with a plan.....if a guy has a restraining order against him...get a court order and take away his guns...problem solved in anti gun extremist fantasy land. Of course, the men will still go on to kill if they want to...like the man who murdered his wife in Wisconsin with a 9.99 dollar hatchet that you can get at Wal Mart...no permit necessary.

This gun shop decided that after a woman was beaten to death by her husband....he used a baseball bat, that they would actually do something that might save some lives...they are offering free concealed carry classes to women who have active restraining orders against violent men....usually, once you get to the restraining order part of the relationship....the guy is going to come after the woman....security expert Gavin Debecker pointed this out in his book, "The Gift of Fear."

At least this gun shop is trying to help....

Gun Shop Offers Free Concealed Carry Training Course For Women With Restraining Orders Against Abusive Men Concealed Nation

The owners of a gun shop have a new policy: Free concealed carry training course for any woman that has a restraining order against an abusive man.

The owners of Precision Firearms and Indoor Range, located in Baton Rouge, told reporters that their decision came after the recent murder of Monica Johnson.

Authorities said Johnson was killed Sunday night at her home, bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat. Her estranged husband, David Johnson, is charged with first degree murder. Monica Johnson had filed a restraining order against him before her death.

In a Facebook post, they clarified exactly what they’re offering… and why.

Now that is a program I can get behind!

I want more women armed, because no woman should have to go through that kind of fear.

My little sis has a shotgun and a magnum. More power to her, I say.

And this isn't just an American problem...in extreme gun controlled Australia....

Thirty-one women killed in Australia in 15 weeks renews call for action - 13 04 2015

... The common thread here of course is the greatest risk of being a victim of gender-based violence is being a woman. We know that for young women under the age of 45, the most likely cause of death or injury is domestic violence. This is a scourge; it's an epidemic in our society.

Men don't need guns to murder women.....take all the guns you want, and women will still be murdered by men....but by taking those guns...you make sure there is no way for these women to defend themselves, which must be what the anti gun extremists want.....raped and murdered women...for some reason they have no problem with that...

11896137_1169027089779508_5598118863296707507_n.jpg

It's a bit sad and funny at the same time, because I actually worked at a gun range for like four years, but I've /never/ shot a gun. My husband got this fancy custom gun thing for the house here, just in case, it's got almost no kick back so I wouldn't knock myself out, but anyway, so he's showing how to load it and where the safety is and shit. He says just point and shoot, and I'm like yea... I'm gonna miss, and he pointedly grabbed me in an aggressive bear hug and says, No you won't, but you will need clean clothes and a shower...

Forum List

Back