Gun ownership does not increase crime rate. Another study…..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Another study that shows that gun ownership does not cause an increase in crime…..

See…..normal people do not commit crime. Normal people then buy a gun….and do not commit a crime with that gun.

Anti-gun fanatics believe that normal people are psychopaths in waiting. When a normal human being buys a gun, it triggers their psychopathy and like a zombie, immediately go out with their gun and commit crime and murder.

This is why none of their “common sense” gun control laws stop actual criminals…here or anywhere……..

Anti-gun fanatics don’t understand human nature, human history, truth, facts or reality…..which is why we can’t trust anything they say….

a new study published in the Journal of Surgical Research finds no connection between firearm purchases and the number of crimes.
——————
For this particular study, Hamill and his associates used both national and state-level data on crime rates between 1999 and 2015 as well as NICS reporting data over the same time period as a reasonable proxy for gun sales. Hamill hypothesized beforehand that there would be no correlation between gun sales and crime rates, and as it turns out, that’s exactly what researchers found.

Meanwhile back in reality, we have the most guns of any civilization ever. We should have zero crime if what the OP said was remotely true. Instead...30,000 gun deaths a year.
Of course you are wrong and suicide is a choice that everyone has the absolute right to make.

It doesn't matter if guns in the hands of law abiding civilians decrease crime rates.

I don't own guns to reduce crime rates. I am not a cop and don;t want to be a cop. I am not in the business of protecting the general public.

The Supreme Court has ruled that the police or other government law enforcement has any legal obligation to come to the aid of the public. Knowing that if you do not take steps to protect yourself, your family and your home then you're just too stupid to talk to.

Another study that shows that gun ownership does not cause an increase in crime…..

See…..normal people do not commit crime. Normal people then buy a gun….and do not commit a crime with that gun.

Anti-gun fanatics believe that normal people are psychopaths in waiting. When a normal human being buys a gun, it triggers their psychopathy and like a zombie, immediately go out with their gun and commit crime and murder.

This is why none of their “common sense” gun control laws stop actual criminals…here or anywhere……..

Anti-gun fanatics don’t understand human nature, human history, truth, facts or reality…..which is why we can’t trust anything they say….

a new study published in the Journal of Surgical Research finds no connection between firearm purchases and the number of crimes.
——————
For this particular study, Hamill and his associates used both national and state-level data on crime rates between 1999 and 2015 as well as NICS reporting data over the same time period as a reasonable proxy for gun sales. Hamill hypothesized beforehand that there would be no correlation between gun sales and crime rates, and as it turns out, that’s exactly what researchers found.

Last time I bought a gun, it triggered my psychopathy and like a zombie, and I immediately went out with my gun and shot some holes in some sheets of paper in the back yard.

:laughing0301:

Meanwhile back in reality, we have the most guns of any civilization ever. We should have zero crime if what the OP said was remotely true. Instead...30,000 gun deaths a year.

Over 21,000 of those are suicides......you would then have to explain how Japan, and South Korea, as well as China have higher suicide rates than we do, with their extreme gun control laws.

Then you have to explain how normal people with guns turn into criminals with the simple act of owning a gun.

Americans use their legal guns to stop violent criminals 1.1 million times a year according to the centers for disease control. That includes stopping rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings, and mass public shootings........with their legal guns.

Then you have to explain how gun control worked in Europe when the governments of Europe murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children between 1939-1945 after they banned and confiscated guns.....

15 million murders in Europe is more murder in 6 years than all the gun murder in the United States in our entire 246 year history.....you have to explain that.....

You can't.

Of course you are wrong and suicide is a choice that everyone has the absolute right to make.

It doesn't matter if guns in the hands of law abiding civilians decrease crime rates.

I don't own guns to reduce crime rates. I am not a cop and don;t want to be a cop. I am not in the business of protecting the general public.

The Supreme Court has ruled that the police or other government law enforcement has any legal obligation to come to the aid of the public. Knowing that if you do not take steps to protect yourself, your family and your home then you're just too stupid to talk to.
Everyone in jail today was a law abiding citizen..until they weren`t. A lot of suicides are impulsive acts and if a gun wasn`t handy they would`ve thought about it for a while instead of taking the cowardly way out.

Everyone in jail today was a law abiding citizen..until they weren`t. A lot of suicides are impulsive acts and if a gun wasn`t handy they would`ve thought about it for a while instead of taking the cowardly way out.
Here we go again with the everyone is a criminal in waiting bullshit argument. We do not take away rights from people who have not committed a crime but hey since most rapists are men maybe we should arrest you before you can rape anyone after all you're just a rapist in waiting right?

And people have the absolute right to make impulsive decisions even if they are deadly. And if you think people who commit suicide are cowards why do you care if they kill themselves?

Of those......29,999 were either gang on gang or black on black violence.
I guess if your passion is gangs or self inflicted violence, then yeah....you tend to deflect from the actual problem to an imaginary one.

All those "mean guns" getting out of bed inthe morning with the intent to go out and kill people. tsk...tsk...tsk.

YOU FORGOT TO ADDRESS THE REAL PROBLEM IMBECILE>>>>BAD PEOPLE !!

Deadly stabbing rampage, suspects' deaths leave many questions for Canadian authorities​

Deadly stabbing rampage, suspects' deaths leave many questions for Canadian authorities

Last edited:
We should let everyone who wants a gun, have one and lock them up AFTER they shoot up a school, church, movie theater, etc. :rolleyes:

Maybe if you pussies would actually punish CRIMINALS this would not be a problem?

Oh wait...it's not about safety .....it's about taking power FROM The People and giving it to your overlords in massive government.
Right.

Last edited:

No...they weren't.....they are criminals with long histories of crime and violence.

You asshats still refuse to explain to us how it is that Japan, South Korea, and China have higher suicide rates than we do when they have extreme gun control.

You have to explain that.

We should let everyone who wants a gun, have one and lock them up AFTER they shoot up a school, church, movie theater, etc. :rolleyes:

Yeah...that isn't the problem you morons want it to be.......

350 million Americans.

600 million guns.

Over 21.5 million Americans can legally carry their guns in public for self defense......

How many mass public shootings did we have in 2021?

6 people out of over 350,000,000......do you know how small a number that is?

How many people did they murder?

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Lawn mowers between 90-100 people a year.

Ladders kill 350 people a year....

Cars kill over 39,000 people a year....

You have nothing to support what you believe and what you want to do.

Forum List

Back