Gun nutters will know the answer to this one

By the way, Adam Lanza brought in two handguns as well. What's with the focus on the AR-15? Do "assault rifles" kill people deader than regular firearms or something?

I don't own a 30 round magazine for any of my weapons.

Tell me does it get tiring making all of your assumptions?

TM stated:
"If this country decides you cant have a certain gun or clip you will hand it over with a smile"
To which you replied:
"No I won't. Because the government has no knowledge of what I own and to find out a search warrant would have to be issued and there is absolutely no cause for a warrant since I have never broken any laws nor have I been involved in any criminal activity."
I then replied on your comment:
"You won't even if you knew that having been found using one, especially when firing at another person, for whatever reason, you would face jail time?"
To which you replied:
"What makes you think I will have cause to fire at another person or that I will?"
I replied:
"So what is that clip for anyway? You such a bad shot it takes 30 rounds to kill a squirrel?"

The 30 round clip was not mentioned by you specifically but TM referred to an outlawed gun or clip. The 30 round clip would be presumably be one of those items outlawed. Between that and the AR-15 they are the most referred to items which would be banned and feeling I have overused references to the AR-15 and felt the 30 round clip was a satisfactory example of a banned item.

So please grant me the privilege of restating my reply.
If there was a gun or clip outlawed what use would you find for it which would be worth the consequence of using an outlawed item?

If a magazine (not a clip) were to be outlawed those owning said magazines would probably be grandfathered because it is impossible to know who owns what without issuing millions of bogus search warrants.

And since there really is no difference between an AR15 and my .223 semiautomatic other than cosmetics I do not assume that an AR 15 is the only gun you want to be banned.

Since I can fire and change out 3 10 round magazines almost as fast as one can empty 1 30 round magazine I do not assume that you want to ban only 30 round magazines.

Now I'll tell you what I assume.

I assume you and your ilk are being dishonest and that you won't come out and say that you want all semiautomatic rifles to be declared illegal and then forcibly confiscated by the government.

Until you get the second amendment repealed you'll just have to live with the fact that there are millions of responsible gun owners who will never point their weapon at another human being.

Maybe you'll realize that punishing all for the act of one is unjust.

You don't have to assume how I feel. I will tell you. If I had a magic wand all guns, long, short, one handed, two handed, three handed that are owned by a civilian would disappear. Unfortunately I don't have a magic wand and unfortunately for someone else they don't have a magic wand for they would like a SAW in the hands of every American.

What the U.S. government's role is to find the balance between the two given all the facts and statics on the subject and to debate and compromise and then to write laws which reflects that conclusion.

TM stated:
"If this country decides you cant have a certain gun or clip you will hand it over with a smile"
To which you replied:
"No I won't. Because the government has no knowledge of what I own and to find out a search warrant would have to be issued and there is absolutely no cause for a warrant since I have never broken any laws nor have I been involved in any criminal activity."
"You won't even if you knew that having been found using one, especially when firing at another person, for whatever reason, you would face jail time?"
To which you replied:
"What makes you think I will have cause to fire at another person or that I will?"
I replied:
"So what is that clip for anyway? You such a bad shot it takes 30 rounds to kill a squirrel?"

The 30 round clip was not mentioned by you specifically but TM referred to an outlawed gun or clip. The 30 round clip would be presumably be one of those items outlawed. Between that and the AR-15 they are the most referred to items which would be banned and feeling I have overused references to the AR-15 and felt the 30 round clip was a satisfactory example of a banned item.

If there was a gun or clip outlawed what use would you find for it which would be worth the consequence of using an outlawed item?

If a magazine (not a clip) were to be outlawed those owning said magazines would probably be grandfathered because it is impossible to know who owns what without issuing millions of bogus search warrants.

And since there really is no difference between an AR15 and my .223 semiautomatic other than cosmetics I do not assume that an AR 15 is the only gun you want to be banned.

Since I can fire and change out 3 10 round magazines almost as fast as one can empty 1 30 round magazine I do not assume that you want to ban only 30 round magazines.

I assume you and your ilk are being dishonest and that you won't come out and say that you want all semiautomatic rifles to be declared illegal and then forcibly confiscated by the government.

Until you get the second amendment repealed you'll just have to live with the fact that there are millions of responsible gun owners who will never point their weapon at another human being.

You don't have to assume how I feel. I will tell you. If I had a magic wand all guns, long, short, one handed, two handed, three handed that are owned by a civilian would disappear. Unfortunately I don't have a magic wand and unfortunately for someone else they don't have a magic wand for they would like a SAW in the hands of every American.

What the U.S. government's role is to find the balance between the two given all the facts and statics on the subject and to debate and compromise and then to write laws which reflects that conclusion.

Since when is it the purpose of a law to confiscate the property of law abiding citizen for the sole reason that a criminal with a similar piece of property might one day harm someone with it?

99.999% of gun owners will never kill anyone with their weapons so taking those weapons away is unreasonable.

TM stated:
To which you replied:
To which you replied:
I replied:

Who the fuck do you think you are Hitlers 21st century agenda pusher? You don't have the right or the authority to take away my rights nor does HITLER government in the U.S.
The second Amendment is for your protection, if you don't want it fine but do not suggest others will freely give it up.

Forum List

Back