Gun nutters will know the answer to this one

So what is that clip for anyway? You such a bad shot it takes 30 rounds to kill a squirrel?
images
What business is it of yours?

images

You have no fucking idea how much I hated doing that. You come back on that I will flame you.
Appeals to emotion do not make up for facts and statistics. Obviously you didn't hate it enough to keep from using it as a political football.

Oh, and please don't flame me. I'm not sure if I could stand up under the strain of a semen-swilling failed abortion like you saying bad things about me on the Internet.

What business is it of yours?

images

You have no fucking idea how much I hated doing that. You come back on that I will flame you.
Appeals to emotion do not make up for facts and statistics. Obviously you didn't hate it enough to keep from using it as a political football.

Oh, and please don't flame me. I'm not sure if I could stand up under the strain of a semen-swilling failed abortion like you saying bad things about me on the Internet.

Those children are facts and statics. If you don't understand the difference between human life and a political football no amount of flaming I could give you would affect your feelings, or lack thereof.

you gun nutters point your guns at a fellow American and see how quickly you are no more

You try and break into my home or hurt my wife and we'll see if my shotgun is enough to blow your fucking brains out.

Thanks for telling me you are armed. I will simply wait until you leave, THEN steal all your stuff.

I have no interest in hurting your wife. She has to be a saint to be married to you.

Signed,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Criminals

XOXOXO

images

Those children are facts and statics. If you don't understand the difference between human life and a political football no amount of flaming I could give you would affect your feelings, or lack thereof.

shut up, we don't need your sermons

Juan Pichardo, Michael Levay, Lukasz Kozicki: NYPD Officers Shot In Two Incidents In One-Hour Span

Three New York City police officers were recovering Friday, hours after being shot in separate incidents that left one suspect dead and four under arrest.

Cops have guns and yet, unlike what we hear from the gun nuts, they STILL got shot before being able to take down the shooters.

Oh! I know.

They weren't carrying enough guns, right?

So, the answer is, "more guns".

Glad they're okay.

Well, when one considers that guns are allready illegal for non wealthy people to have in New York one has to ask. What happened? The guns are allready illegal...how dare those criminals use guns illegally to commit their illegal crimes against the citizens of New York...

images

Appeals to emotion are logical fallacies no matter how many times you trot them out. But by all means, keep pimping out dead children to assuage your haplophobia.

How am I preaching any more than someone advocating for keeping their AR-15 with a 30 round clip based on a liberal interpretation of the 2nd amendment and their concern that they will not be able to shoot someone when they feel the need arises? Like I said those children are facts and statics.

Juan Pichardo, Michael Levay, Lukasz Kozicki: NYPD Officers Shot In Two Incidents In One-Hour Span

Three New York City police officers were recovering Friday, hours after being shot in separate incidents that left one suspect dead and four under arrest.

Cops have guns and yet, unlike what we hear from the gun nuts, they STILL got shot before being able to take down the shooters.

Oh! I know.

Glad they're okay.

It seems Clinton was a big supporter in placing police in schools
Clinton Pledges Funds to Add Police to Schools - Los Angeles Times

Oh! I know.

Glad they're okay.

According to JoeB cops get shot because we don't let them blow off steam by beating the crap out of random idiots on the street.

How am I preaching any more than someone advocating for keeping their AR-15 with a 30 round clip based on a liberal interpretation of the 2nd amendment and their concern that they will not be able to shoot someone when they feel the need arises? Like I said those children are facts and statics.

how about you show us pictures or preach us a sermon for the 50MILLION children killed by ABORTION. you care about those kids as much as do the Sandy victims, as things to BE USED
you bleeding hearts make me sick and will use anything and anyone for your alls AGENDA

Appeals to emotion are logical fallacies no matter how many times you trot them out. But by all means, keep pimping out dead children to assuage your haplophobia.

Your equation of appeals to emotion to logical fallacies is a logical fallacy in and of itself. You sure wore out your thesaurus on that second one.

Can death never be used as a piece of a logical argument?

Oh! I know.

Glad they're okay.

It seems Clinton was a big supporter in placing police in schools
Clinton Pledges Funds to Add Police to Schools - Los Angeles Times

Clinton was a dumb ass because he was from Arkansas. Oh, wait. :wink_2:

images

We do feel. We just also realise that the alternative is worse. Just imagine a world where only these people have guns and there is no way to redress the crimes they commit against you. Just imagine how much "better" your life would be under them....

LiveLeak.com - Cop tases kid in face

LiveLeak.com - Alleged Police Brutality Caught On Tape

LiveLeak.com - Raw cell phone video of BART shooting,filmed from train

LiveLeak.com - Cop Shoots Family-Dog Then Cleans Evidence

LiveLeak.com - San Jose Police Officers Viciously Beat Down Handcuffed Student

And finally, here's what the illinois State Police suggest women do when faced with iminent rape...

Hey, here's an idea! Tell your rapist you have an STD! And hope his response isn't "That's OK, baby, so do I."

Then there's this SUPER defense tip-- Vomit! Do something disgusting involving bodily fluids! And in their words:

“
Use your imagination and you can think of others.

For instance, I suppose you could BLEED!

But here's their most important tip:

“
Use of a firearm to protect yourself or property is not recommended.

Funny...if having a gun is so terrible...why do cops allways seem to have them? A cop is more likely to be killed by their own weapon than by another so I think all cops should be disarmed too. Just think, that way no criminal will have to worry about beingkilled or hurt so they will disarm themselves too.....right?

IL state police self-defense advice for women: vomit - National gun rights | Examiner.com

Last edited:

how about you show us pictures or preach us a sermon for the 50MILLION children killed by ABORTION. you care about those kids as much as do the Sandy victims, as things to BE USED
you bleeding hearts make me sick and will use anything and anyone for your alls AGENDA

If I was arguing against abortion I just might post some pictures of aborted fetuses. However I don't believe abortion is murder.

You bring up a fact to be noted. It would seem strange that someone would be against abortion and not against gun control.

We do feel. We just also realise that the alternative is worse. Just imagine a world where only these people have guns and there is no way to redress the crimes they commit against you. Just imagine how much "better" your life would be under them....

LiveLeak.com - Cop tases kid in face

LiveLeak.com - Alleged Police Brutality Caught On Tape

LiveLeak.com - Raw cell phone video of BART shooting,filmed from train

LiveLeak.com - Cop Shoots Family-Dog Then Cleans Evidence

LiveLeak.com - San Jose Police Officers Viciously Beat Down Handcuffed Student

And finally, here's what the illinois State Police suggest women do when faced with iminent rape...

Hey, here's an idea! Tell your rapist you have an STD! And hope his response isn't "That's OK, baby, so do I."

Then there's this SUPER defense tip-- Vomit! Do something disgusting involving bodily fluids! And in their words:

“
Use your imagination and you can think of others.

For instance, I suppose you could BLEED!

But here's their most important tip:

“
Use of a firearm to protect yourself or property is not recommended.

Funny...if having a gun is so terrible...why do cops allways seem to have them? A cop is more likely to be killed by their own weapon than by another so I think all cops should be disarmed too. Just think, that way no criminal will have to worry about beingkilled or hurt so they will disarm themselves too.....right?

IL state police self-defense advice for women: vomit - National gun rights | Examiner.com

Are you making a logical argument or an emotional one? Just wondering.

What's the question? Remember notorious anti-gun politician Teddy Kennedy? His civilian bodyguard was arrested trying to enter the Senate Office building with two fully automatic illegal unregistered weapons. Teddy quietly got him off the hook. All those vocal anti-gun Hollywood types most likely have armed bodyguards lurking around somewhere. There is no use pointing out the hypocrisy. Left wingers are so mired in hypocrisy that they don't even recognize it anymore.

Your equation of appeals to emotion to logical fallacies is a logical fallacy in and of itself.
Really? Which one?
You sure wore out your thesaurus on that second one.
O-kay ...

Can death never be used as a piece of a logical argument?
Read and learn. I don't have the patience to teach you.

images

I don't own a 30 round magazine for any of my weapons.

Tell me does it get tiring making all of your assumptions?

TM stated:
"If this country decides you cant have a certain gun or clip you will hand it over with a smile"
To which you replied:
"No I won't. Because the government has no knowledge of what I own and to find out a search warrant would have to be issued and there is absolutely no cause for a warrant since I have never broken any laws nor have I been involved in any criminal activity."
I then replied on your comment:
"You won't even if you knew that having been found using one, especially when firing at another person, for whatever reason, you would face jail time?"
To which you replied:
"What makes you think I will have cause to fire at another person or that I will?"
I replied:
"So what is that clip for anyway? You such a bad shot it takes 30 rounds to kill a squirrel?"

The 30 round clip was not mentioned by you specifically but TM referred to an outlawed gun or clip. The 30 round clip would be presumably be one of those items outlawed. Between that and the AR-15 they are the most referred to items which would be banned and feeling I have overused references to the AR-15 and felt the 30 round clip was a satisfactory example of a banned item.

So please grant me the privilege of restating my reply.
If there was a gun or clip outlawed what use would you find for it which would be worth the consequence of using an outlawed item?

If a magazine (not a clip) were to be outlawed those owning said magazines would probably be grandfathered because it is impossible to know who owns what without issuing millions of bogus search warrants.

And since there really is no difference between an AR15 and my .223 semiautomatic other than cosmetics I do not assume that an AR 15 is the only gun you want to be banned.

Since I can fire and change out 3 10 round magazines almost as fast as one can empty 1 30 round magazine I do not assume that you want to ban only 30 round magazines.

Now I'll tell you what I assume.

I assume you and your ilk are being dishonest and that you won't come out and say that you want all semiautomatic rifles to be declared illegal and then forcibly confiscated by the government.

Until you get the second amendment repealed you'll just have to live with the fact that there are millions of responsible gun owners who will never point their weapon at another human being.

Maybe you'll realize that punishing all for the act of one is unjust.

you gun nutters point your guns at a fellow American and see how quickly you are no more

You try and break into my home or hurt my wife and we'll see if my shotgun is enough to blow your fucking brains out.

Thanks for telling me you are armed. I will simply wait until you leave, THEN steal all your stuff.

I have no interest in hurting your wife. She has to be a saint to be married to you.

Signed,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Criminals

XOXOXO

Fine with me except you don't know where I live do you?

And if I am going to assume anything I will assume that anyone who breaks into my home while I am there is doing so for the sole purpose of causing me or my wife harm.

Forum List

Back