Gun nutters will know the answer to this one

lying about my intentions will not save you when you point your gun at a fellow American for NOT agreeing with your agenda

The only person I will point a gun at is one I intend to shoot.

The only people I intend to shoot are those that break into my home or try to harm my wife and quite frankly I don't give a shit if that person is an American or not.

If this country decides you cant have a certain gun or clip you will hand it over with a smile

We'll wait for you to join in and come for them..
press your brown shirt and polish your jack boots should be a fun time

The only people I intend to shoot are those that break into my home or try to harm my wife and quite frankly I don't give a shit if that person is an American or not.

If this country decides you cant have a certain gun or clip you will hand it over with a smile

We'll wait for you to join in and come for them..
press your brown shirt and polish your jack boots should be a fun time
That would involve her having to get up off her crusty couch, put on a bra and maybe even bathe, so you know that will never happen.

No I won't. Because the government has no knowledge of what I own and to find out a search warrant would have to be issued and there is absolutely no cause for a warrant since I have never broken any laws nor have I been involved in any criminal activity.

You won't even if you knew that having been found using one, especially when firing at another person, for whatever reason, you would face jail time?

No, the answer is more people like you we can call to come protect us against a armed robber or home invader holding a gun on our families

I would like to see the statistics of home invaders who have entered the home once the house alarm system goes off. How many people have been accidentally killed by the home alarm system?

Most people who hear an alarm know that first the alarm company will call the home, then call everyone one the alternate list and then call the cops and the cops can take up to 30 minutes or more to respond.

I do hope your accuracy with your firearm is better than your accuracy responding to posts. :doubt:

If you are defending your gun rights by sighting home invasion then addressing issues with home alarms not being effective might be an appropriate discussion.

If you feel insecure that you might be home and an intruder continues into your home even while the alarm sounds then many nonlethal methods exist. If you feel you need some serious 'firepower' perhaps you could buy something like a fire extinguisher which sprays cs gas. If you want to 'nuke' the whole house perhaps something like a sprinkle system with knock out gas. Yes, you might be living outside for a week but is that not better than ending the life of one of your loved ones for getting a glass of water.

If however if you feel that inner city violence justifies your need for an AR-15 while you live in the backwoods of N.C. that is a different debate.

Had the cops died, the same liberals wanting to ban guns would be out marching to free the cop killers and opposing death sentences for them.

No I won't. Because the government has no knowledge of what I own and to find out a search warrant would have to be issued and there is absolutely no cause for a warrant since I have never broken any laws nor have I been involved in any criminal activity.

You won't even if you knew that having been found using one, especially when firing at another person, for whatever reason, you would face jail time?

What makes you think I will have cause to fire at another person or that I will?

What makes you think I will have cause to fire at another person or that I will?

So what is that clip for anyway? You such a bad shot it takes 30 rounds to kill a squirrel?
images

Juan Pichardo, Michael Levay, Lukasz Kozicki: NYPD Officers Shot In Two Incidents In One-Hour Span

Three New York City police officers were recovering Friday, hours after being shot in separate incidents that left one suspect dead and four under arrest.

Cops have guns and yet, unlike what we hear from the gun nuts, they STILL got shot before being able to take down the shooters.

Oh! I know.

They weren't carrying enough guns, right?

So, the answer is, "more guns".

Glad they're okay.

I'll be first to admit it's no easy task, but you're giving Truthmatters a run for her money. Which is likely to be only a dollar or so.

Juan Pichardo, Michael Levay, Lukasz Kozicki: NYPD Officers Shot In Two Incidents In One-Hour Span

Three New York City police officers were recovering Friday, hours after being shot in separate incidents that left one suspect dead and four under arrest.

Cops have guns and yet, unlike what we hear from the gun nuts, they STILL got shot before being able to take down the shooters.

Oh! I know.

Glad they're okay.

It's official... you really are this fucking stupid.

I would like to see the statistics of home invaders who have entered the home once the house alarm system goes off. How many people have been accidentally killed by the home alarm system?

Most people who hear an alarm know that first the alarm company will call the home, then call everyone one the alternate list and then call the cops and the cops can take up to 30 minutes or more to respond.

I do hope your accuracy with your firearm is better than your accuracy responding to posts. :doubt:

So I am wrong about alarm company procedures and police response times?

Funny because my alarm company does exactly what I said and in my neighborhood a 30 minute response time would be fast.

If you are defending your gun rights by sighting home invasion then addressing issues with home alarms not being effective might be an appropriate discussion.

I am defending my right to own a weapon because that right is guaranteed by our constitution. If you don't like it then get the second amendment repealed.
If you feel insecure that you might be home and an intruder continues into your home even while the alarm sounds then many nonlethal methods exist. If you feel you need some serious 'firepower' perhaps you could buy something like a fire extinguisher which sprays cs gas. If you want to 'nuke' the whole house perhaps something like a sprinkle system with knock out gas. Yes, you might be living outside for a week but is that not better than ending the life of one of your loved ones for getting a glass of water.

Your assumption that I will shoot my wife is a weak one at best. I don't have kids and my wife and I are both trained in the use of the firearms we own and we both practice regularly. I lock my doors even when I am home during the day, I set my alarm at night to warn me if someone enters not to wait for an eternity for the cops to show up and I have two dogs that will also let me know if an uninvited guest breaks in.

Anyone who wants to break into my house will first set off the alarm then will hear the dogs bark. Those are my nonlethal deterrents if anyone persists in their attempt to enter my home and harm my wife after those initial warnings then it's his fault not mine if he gets a chestful of buckshot.

If however if you feel that inner city violence justifies your need for an AR-15 while you live in the backwoods of N.C. that is a different debate.

I don't own an AR 15 and I don't want one. I have a couple of handguns a couple semiauto rifles and a couple of shotguns. I have two of each because my wife and I have different preferences and since she is smaller than I she likes a lighter weapon than I do.

Last edited:

Oh! I know.

Glad they're okay.

What??? having audio hallucinations?? or just making shit up??

Oh! I know.

Glad they're okay.

In YOUR case, your fear of guns is justified......................

I don't own an AR 15 and I don't want one. I have a couple of handguns a couple semiauto rifles

They are the same thing,just ones a Chevy and the other are fords

An AR 15 and the like are just a semi wrapped differently then a Remington.

I don't own an AR 15 and I don't want one. I have a couple of handguns a couple semiauto rifles

They are the same thing,just ones a Chevy and the other are fords

An AR 15 and the like are just a semi wrapped differently then a Remington.

I know that but obviously the gun grabbers don't or they're just not being honest about wanting to ban all semi auto rifles.

What business is it of yours?

images

You have no fucking idea how much I hated doing that. You come back on that I will flame you.

I don't own a 30 round magazine for any of my weapons.

Tell me does it get tiring making all of your assumptions?

TM stated:
"If this country decides you cant have a certain gun or clip you will hand it over with a smile"
To which you replied:
"No I won't. Because the government has no knowledge of what I own and to find out a search warrant would have to be issued and there is absolutely no cause for a warrant since I have never broken any laws nor have I been involved in any criminal activity."
I then replied on your comment:
"You won't even if you knew that having been found using one, especially when firing at another person, for whatever reason, you would face jail time?"
To which you replied:
"What makes you think I will have cause to fire at another person or that I will?"
I replied:
"So what is that clip for anyway? You such a bad shot it takes 30 rounds to kill a squirrel?"

The 30 round clip was not mentioned by you specifically but TM referred to an outlawed gun or clip. The 30 round clip would be presumably be one of those items outlawed. Between that and the AR-15 they are the most referred to items which would be banned and feeling I have overused references to the AR-15 and felt the 30 round clip was a satisfactory example of a banned item.

So please grant me the privilege of restating my reply.
If there was a gun or clip outlawed what use would you find for it which would be worth the consequence of using an outlawed item?

What business is it of yours?

images

You have no fucking idea how much I hated doing that. You come back on that I will flame you.
h

why don't you post pictures of their graves too..
sick pukes

What is sick is the constant drone of people saying they can't give up their AR-15s and 30 round clips while children get mowed down by those exact items. And I did not post children's graves. I posted a picture of the living. Those who have to live with that day for the rest of their lives. You tell me who have it worse.

Forum List

Back