"Gun Nuts" ???

If you own guns and like to hunt..... you are not a gun nut
If you own guns for self protection....you are not a gun nut
If you own guns for trap and target shooting....you are not a gun nut
If you collect unique and antique weapons.......you are not a gun nut

If you stockpile guns and ammunition for the coming armegeddon.......you ARE a gun nut
If you fear the government and arm yourself to take up arms against your country.....you ARE a gun nut
If you are willing to kill to protect your guns.........you ARE a gun nut

If I am willing to kill to protect my property what am I?

You may be a citizen protecting your rights or you may be a criminal

Do we shoot shoplifters?

Sorry but a person breaking into my home is not a shoplifter.

As far as I'm concerned anyone forcibly entering my home is intending on doing harm to me or my wife.

But that would never happen in this country

Wait a minute........it already has

We had citizens who were denied the right to vote, who were locked up for protesting, who were openly murdered and their assailants were set free, who were legally declared second class citizens

Did they rise up and take up arms against their country? No they didnt. Their revolution used the US Constitution, the courts, the free press and the court of public opinion to overcome their oppression

They never fired a shot
thats a little different then what im describing RW aint it?....your describing a group of people...im saying the whole Country...now go back and look at my question and put THE WHOLE COUNTRY in there.....not just a faction.....

Aren't we talking about a group of people? What if the WHOLE COUNTRY decides that gun violence is becoming untenable and agrees to change our laws. Are you entitled to resort to violence if you disagree?

individual rights do no exist in your world

If you stockpile guns and ammunition for the coming armegeddon.......you ARE a gun nut
If you fear the government and arm yourself to take up arms against your country.....you ARE a gun nut

The reason for the 2nd amendment is not to for hunting or self defense. It's protection against a tyrannical government. And I would kill to protect my family and my property from enemies both foreign and domestic.

2nd amendment

Protection from a tyranical government being necessary for a free society, the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed

Nope...I don't think so

looks like individual rights do not exist in your world once again

I bet no one tries to rob my house, high-jack my truck or mug me.

When a homeowners insurance stops a bullet, let me know.

Shit

Nobody tries to rob my house, hijack my truck or mug me either

All I have is a big stick with a nail in it

All my life I've had dogs. I lived in an apartment that didn't allow dogs..so for a short time I had a shot gun.

I was robbed twice..while I wasn't home.

And dammit..the shotgun didn't stop em.

So now I own dogs again.

Haven't been robbed since.

:D

One does not have a weapon to stop people breaking in when he is not home.
One has a weapon to stop people who break in while he is home from doing him harm.
Because the only reason someone will forcibly enter your home while you are there is to do you harm. If they didn't want to do you harm they would wait until you're not home wouldn't they?

Gun nuts are those who think a gun is a solution
Gut nuts are those whose fear is greater than their sense
Gun nuts are those who think their own democratically elected government is the enemy
Gun nuts are those who think the second amendment allows psychopaths to massacre men women and children and defend that as a right.

come to bed honey
i'll only be a little while
but you've been cleaning those guns all evening
they keep us safe dear
but it's cold up here come to bed
be up in a bit
- ladder appears at window
- wife looks up surprised
- masked man puts his finger to lips
my husband is downstairs and armed
is he coming up soon
nah cleaning his guns
you look lonely
i am
- they talk
from downstairs
honey what's all that noise up there
nothing dear you clean your guns
- quiet
dear i'm coming to bed now
- muffled reply
- sotto voce
oh she sleeping so content
- thinks to himself isn't it nice being secure
hugs his gun, kisses it
- scene fades

well yeah, because people must be crazy to think this government would want to come after your guns, hell they started with cigarettes, your light bulbs, and now what size sodas you should be able to have.

the only nut we see are you over emotional people who spew stuff like above

well yeah, because people must be crazy to think this government would want to come after your guns, hell they started with cigarettes, your light bulbs, and now what size sodas you should be able to have.

So you need to stock up on guns in case someone comes to take your guns

Yup.....Gun nut

So you need to stock up on guns in case someone comes to take your guns
Yup.....Gun nut

You almost had it right. Staph is stocking up on guns in case the government comes to take her cigs, her dim bulbs and her soda pop. Some things you just shouldn't mess with. Staph will get angrier than a gun nutter rethug. Then look out. Revolution is in the air she breaths. I bet she holds a high position in the militia. IS that correct staph? But biggie reb is her commander in chief.

We had citizens who were denied the right to vote, who were locked up for protesting, who were openly murdered and their assailants were set free, who were legally declared second class citizens

Did they rise up and take up arms against their country? No they didnt. Their revolution used the US Constitution, the courts, the free press and the court of public opinion to overcome their oppression

They never fired a shot
thats a little different then what im describing RW aint it?....your describing a group of people...im saying the whole Country...now go back and look at my question and put THE WHOLE COUNTRY in there.....not just a faction.....

Aren't we talking about a group of people? What if the WHOLE COUNTRY decides that gun violence is becoming untenable and agrees to change our laws. Are you entitled to resort to violence if you disagree?
Aren't we talking about a group of people?

RW you know what i mean....a small group within a larger group.......

What if the WHOLE COUNTRY decides that gun violence is becoming untenable and agrees to change our laws. Are you entitled to resort to violence if you disagree?

now if this whole Country thought this and we are all basically on the same page?.....im sure there would be very little opposition to change those laws.....and those violent objectors your talking about......would then become a very very small part of the whole.....

What if the WHOLE COUNTRY decides that gun violence is becoming untenable and agrees to change our laws. Are you entitled to resort to violence if you disagree?

now if this whole Country thought this and we are all basically on the same page?.....im sure there would be very little opposition to change those laws.....and those violent objectors your talking about......would then become a very very small part of the whole.....

The answer is simply this

The Constitution has given the citizens of this country a powerful weapon. It is not the weapons delineated in the second amendment but the weapon provided by the vote. In 235 years, that weapon has brought down the powerful and near powerful. It has been used to swing political ideologies and strike down unpopular dictates

While gun owners may cling to their weapons for political comfort against a despot government, REAL AMERICANS use their vote and their first amendment rights of assembly and a free press to keep government in check

Gun nuts are those who think their own democratically elected government is the enemy
Gun nuts are those who think the second amendment allows psychopaths to massacre men women and children and defend that as a right.

come to bed honey
they keep us safe dear
be up in a bit
is he coming up soon
nah cleaning his guns
you look lonely
i am
- they talk
from downstairs
- quiet
- muffled reply
- sotto voce
hugs his gun, kisses it
- scene fades
And a sheep waits for the fucking government to show up to protect them while some criminal rapes his wife, kills his dog then burns his house down.

come to bed honey
they keep us safe dear
be up in a bit
is he coming up soon
nah cleaning his guns
you look lonely
i am
- they talk
from downstairs
- quiet
- muffled reply
- sotto voce
hugs his gun, kisses it
- scene fades

and you like you're buddy LaKota .....is just another example of a nut.....

imagesCAFNE738.jpg

"That fuckin' Cheney is mine, THIS time!!!!"

Nope....you will have to work harder to be a gun nut

I'm impressed with this rare display of common sense from someone of obvious liberal leanings.

but then you went and blew it with the following non-sense:

This could be true if preppers stockpiled only "guns and ammunition" but they have many other types of supplies in their bunkers.

ie, If they are indeed "nuts" it's definitely not simply because they included a means of self-defense in their list of survival needs.

Being aware that guns in the hands of millions of freedom loving Americans is the best deterrent of government tyranny does not make someone a "gun nut".

The "gun" in itself is not the motivation but simply an insurance policy for Freedom which is the motivation.

They never fired a shot
And when the system works like it's suppose to and Government backs off, then everything is okie-dokie peachy-keen copacetic.
but
When all else fails and Government continues to overstep its bounds, then the people not only have the right but an obligation to their future generations to resort to whatever means necessary to defend and preserve their Constitution, Bill Of Rights and freedom based way of life.

And the "free press" is now for the most part nothing more than an Ideological Allie of a radical left wing movement hell bent on destroying western culture, christianity, capitalism and particularly the US Constitution which they view as an obstacle to their progressive agenda.

Last edited:
Nope....you will have to work harder to be a gun nut

I'm impressed with this rare display of common sense from someone of obvious liberal leanings.

but then you went and blew it with the following non-sense:

This could be true if preppers stockpiled only "guns and ammunition" but they have many other types of supplies in their bunkers.

ie, If they are indeed "nuts" it's definitely not simply because they included a means of self-defense in their list of survival needs.

Being aware that guns in the hands of millions of freedom loving Americans is the best deterrent of government tyranny does not make someone a "gun nut".

The "gun" in itself is not the motivation but simply an insurance policy for Freedom which is the motivation.

They never fired a shot
And when the system works like it's suppose to and Government backs off, then everything is okie-dokie peachy-keen copacetic.
but
When all else fails and Government continues to overstep its bounds, then the people not only have the right but an obligation to their future generations to resort to whatever means necessary to defend and preserve their Constitution, Bill Of Rights and freedom based way of life.

And the "free press" is now for the most part nothing more than an Ideological Allie of a radical left wing movement hell bent on destroying western civilization, christianity, capitalism and particularly the US Constitution which they view as an obstacle to their progressive agenda.

Sadly, you have no concept of how a free society works

If you are stocking guns to someday take up arms against your government you are not only a gun nut...but a traitor

The Constitution has given the citizens of this country a powerful weapon. It is not the weapons delineated in the second amendment but the weapon provided by the vote. In 235 years, that weapon has brought down the powerful and near powerful. It has been used to swing political ideologies and strike down unpopular dictates

While gun owners may cling to their weapons for political comfort against a despot government, REAL AMERICANS use their vote and their first amendment rights of assembly and a free press to keep government in check

:lol:

A vote isn't going to keep some asshole from breaking into my house and raping my wife

But this will

Springfield%20XD%20in%2045-ACP.jpg

and this

Arsenal-SGL12-Semi-Auto-Saiga-12-Gauge-Shotgun.jpg

and this

22119-DEFAULT-L.jpg

:lol:

We don't need no stink'n civics.....We got guns

Forum List

Back