"Gun Nuts" ???

Lets see where you fall bigreb.........

Yup.....Gun Nut

Who is next?

I'm borrowing this
If you believe that armageddon is not going to occur because you trust the bureaucrats ...you are a fucktard

If you believe that the government will not take arms against its citizens then you are a fucktard

if you are not willing to defend your right to life then you are a fucktard
Yep you're as fucktard

You honestly believe you should be able to shoot someone for violating your gun rights?

PLAYING WITH WORDS FUCKTARD?

If you are willing to kill to protect your guns.........you ARE a gun nut
Protecting my rights against a tyrannical government most definitely.

I'm borrowing this

Yep you're as fucktard

You honestly believe you should be able to shoot someone for violating your gun rights?

I asked you a question

Should you be allowed to shoot someone for violating your gun rights?

I asked you a question

Should you be allowed to shoot someone for violating your gun rights?

Protecting my rights against a tyrannical government most definitely

If you own guns and like to hunt..... you are not a gun nut
If you own guns for self protection....you are not a gun nut
If you own guns for trap and target shooting....you are not a gun nut
If you collect unique and antique weapons.......you are not a gun nut

If you stockpile guns and ammunition for the coming armegeddon.......you ARE a gun nut
If you fear the government and arm yourself to take up arms against your country.....you ARE a gun nut

The reason for the 2nd amendment is not to for hunting or self defense. It's protection against a tyrannical government. And I would kill to protect my family and my property from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Rightwinger is the guy that tries to reason with people who are already shooting at him. I like these types because they make good shields.

Reason away, RWer.

If you stockpile guns and ammunition for the coming armegeddon.......you ARE a gun nut
If you fear the government and arm yourself to take up arms against your country.....you ARE a gun nut

The reason for the 2nd amendment is not to for hunting or self defense. It's protection against a tyrannical government. And I would kill to protect my family and my property from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Belong to a well regulated militia....not a gun nut

2nd amendment

Protection from a tyranical government being necessary for a free society, the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed

Nope...I don't think so

Read the second amendment you idiot and note where the comma's are.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

George Mason, one who penned the 2nd Amendment said, "Who are the Militia? They consist now of the whole people, except for a few public officers."

Mason, Madison, and Militias

2nd amendment

Protection from a tyranical government being necessary for a free society, the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed

Nope...I don't think so
You totally fucked that one up

Enjoy! Regulating the Militia - National Review Online

If I am willing to kill to protect my property what am I?

If I am willing to kill to protect my property what am I?

You may be a citizen protecting your rights or you may be a criminal

Do we shoot shoplifters?

I would.

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?

No we don't. We like to refer to gun nuts as gun nuts. Gun nuts usually think the 2nd amendment provides an absolute right. It would be equivalent to claiming the 1st amendment provides a right to perjure oneself. Ordinary gun owners have shotguns, hunting rifles, and perhaps a handgun or two - they don't own assault rifles with 30 round clips.

Last edited:
Being a gun collector and part owner of a gun shop, I probably am a gun nut.

It's funny that liberals who oppose guns will call someone with a gun whenever they're getting robbed.

The second amendment is part of the bill of rights, not the bill of needs.

You don't NEED a lot of things in life so should we outlaw all the things in life people don't need?

Being a gun collector and part owner of a gun shop, I probably am a gun nut.

It's funny that liberals who oppose guns will call someone with a gun whenever they're getting robbed.

You are most certainly a gun nut. That battle jack confirms it. A wackjob south will rise again gun nut. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near you. I'd rather be robbed than shot dead by some battle jack waving automatic assault rifle wielding nutbag trying to stop a robbery. I frickin carry homeowners insurance for a reason.

I bet no one tries to rob my house, high-jack my truck or mug me.

When a homeowners insurance stops a bullet, let me know.

Unless they want to make a killing selling stolen guns.

No criminal would want that.

I'm not really seeing how you're going to shoot them when they just wait till you aren't home.

When a homeowners insurance stops a bullet, let me know.
Do you actually know the difference between robbery and murder?

Forum List

Back