"Gun Grabbing" a topic again? Time to squash this uneducation of politics (and add spice)

[

Joe....you don't have to be ashamed of a small penis....besides...I'm sure your blow up doll doesn't care...it is a doll, not a real woman....

Guy, you are the one who wants to own a gun because you'd feel helpless without one.

Which is kind of sad.

Oh, yeah, and "No, you do!" is like what a fifth grader does...

God, I love Gun Nuts. Best argument for gun control is to let a gun nut talk.

[

Joe....you don't have to be ashamed of a small penis....besides...I'm sure your blow up doll doesn't care...it is a doll, not a real woman....

Guy, you are the one who wants to own a gun because you'd feel helpless without one.

Which is kind of sad.

Yes, you anti gun nuts are the best advertisement for why people should not only be allowed to own them, but carry them as well. Since you asshats have been spouting your silliness the gun laws in this country have been reduced! And you yell louder! And they get reduced again.

THANK YOU!:eusa_clap::eusa_dance:

100 round magazines ARE legal, and should be because there might be a whole bunch of assholes trying to steal my stuff, or harm my family, or a friend, or a random person on the street. They tend to run in packs because of their lack of courage.

A whole bunch of assholes aren't going to show up at once, and if you need 100 rounds to hit the one bad guy who might show up one day, you are probably a pretty shitty shot.

where BETA C mags are normally used are high round count 3 Gun matches. they aren't a threat to public safety-its just something anti gun douche bags use to start the incremental ball rolling to ban 30/20/15 round magazines

Look silly gun banners. Be honest. If you don't trust another citizen to own a 100 round mag, you really don't trust them to own a 15 round weapon. and btw criminals with records cannot own any gun so magazine limits are designed only to affect honest people. If a criminal is caught with a firearm, there are plenty of felonies there

[

Which is kind of sad.

Yes, you anti gun nuts are the best advertisement for why people should not only be allowed to own them, but carry them as well. Since you asshats have been spouting your silliness the gun laws in this country have been reduced! And you yell louder! And they get reduced again.

THANK YOU!:eusa_clap::eusa_dance:

many people are realizing that gun banning dickheads don't care about public safety but only banning guns.

the orgasmic wallowing in the blood of dead children following Sandy Hook showed lots of people what really motivates the gun haters

" Never let a good tragedy go to waste"~ Actually, you proved MY point. When massive amounts of Children get shot by a gun owner with zero regulations....
When did this happen? You have an example, I assume.
I know, Sandy Hook was so long ago.
Sandy Hook? There were no state and federal gun control laws (and thus, regulations) when Sandy Hook took place? Huh. Who knew?
You're arguing from dishonesty again.
:dunno:

Anti-Panty figures some mope who got guns by killing his own mother, will be deterred by a gun law

many people are realizing that gun banning dickheads don't care about public safety but only banning guns.

the orgasmic wallowing in the blood of dead children following Sandy Hook showed lots of people what really motivates the gun haters

There wouldn't have been any dead kids at Sandy Hook if the Gun industry hadn't armed Nancy Lanza like the Zombies were coming.

Wow, man, you have some castration fears, don't you?

Not from the likes of you. Any man probably has a fear of his goolies being cut off though! I can guarantee you that!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

There wouldn't have been any dead kids at Sandy Hook if the Gun industry hadn't armed Nancy Lanza like the Zombies were coming.

The gun industry didn't. She did. She was a progressive loon who felt that was the only way she could "connect" with her troubled son. Then you can add in the State which couldn't be bothered to deal with a seriously screwed up young man. But ultimately I blame the mom for being so incredibly stupid as to have a weapon and not properly lock it up.

Not from the likes of you. Any man probably has a fear of his goolies being cut off though! I can guarantee you that!

True, but we were talking about how you gun nuts use your guns as penile substitutes.

I mean, I can kind of understand it, the gun gives you a false sense of control in a chaotic world. It's what Obama meant by "Clinging to your guns and bibles"....

The gun industry didn't. She did. She was a progressive loon who felt that was the only way she could "connect" with her troubled son. Then you can add in the State which couldn't be bothered to deal with a seriously screwed up young man. But ultimately I blame the mom for being so incredibly stupid as to have a weapon and not properly lock it up.

Not sure where you got she was a "Progressive". She was a prepper who was stocking up on Guns and Ammo because she felt the fall of civilization was imminent.

yes after she waited, underwent a background check and registered her guns, the dealers should have predicted that her son was going to kill her and take her weapons and attack an area that assholes such as you made a victim disarmament zone.

so your solution is to ban guns hoping that criminals won't kill the owners and take the guns?

I guess you are too STUPID that no law is gong to deter someone willing to kill is own mother and then commit suicide

a gun safe protects your weapons when you are absent

YOU PROTECT them when you are present.

a guy willing to kill his mother and then die could have easily obtained the weapons from a locked safe by threatening his mother with death or torture

a guy willing to kill his mother and then die could have easily obtained the weapons from a locked safe by threatening his mother with death or torture

I disagree. She was asleep when he took the weapon from the safe. Thus, while she was "there" she really wasn't. Thus it should have been locked up in a safe that he didn't have access to.
Not from the likes of you. Any man probably has a fear of his goolies being cut off though! I can guarantee you that!

True, but we were talking about how you gun nuts use your guns as penile substitutes.

I mean, I can kind of understand it, the gun gives you a false sense of control in a chaotic world. It's what Obama meant by "Clinging to your guns and bibles"....

Ah yes, the typical descent into 3rd grade insults. You silly people are all alike. I'm agnostic so no Bible for me, my world is quite sedate. I wish to leave everyone alone. I don't want to take anything away from anybody. Nope it's you and your fellow travelers who wish to take away fundamental rights from people and impose your will on them.

That, to me, is pretty fucked up. You're no better than any of those church types trying to do the same damned thing.

I disagree. She was asleep when he took the weapon from the safe. Thus, while she was "there" she really wasn't. Thus it should have been locked up in a safe that he didn't have access to.

Ah yes, the typical descent into 3rd grade insults. You silly people are all alike. I'm agnostic so no Bible for me, my world is quite sedate. I wish to leave everyone alone. I don't want to take anything away from anybody. Nope it's you and your fellow travelers who wish to take away fundamental rights from people and impose your will on them.

That, to me, is pretty fucked up. You're no better than any of those church types trying to do the same damned thing.

if she was asleep and the safe locked-do you believe he could not or would not force her to open it?

You love having these snobby people on the left tell you that your concerns on things such as your right to own guns is just all in your head and means you aren't educated?

Just like they try and tell you how you vote against YOUR own best interest?

I can't stand people this. But we have every RIGHT to worry about this as Obama has LIED and duped you before.

yes after she waited, underwent a background check and registered her guns, the dealers should have predicted that her son was going to kill her and take her weapons and attack an area that assholes such as you made a victim disarmament zone.

There's a weird universe where you think a preschool full of guns is a good thing?

kids-with-guns.jpg

You love having these snobby people on the left tell you that your concerns on things such as your right to own guns is just all in your head and means you aren't educated?

Just like they try and tell you how you vote against YOUR own best interest?

I can't stand people this. But we have every RIGHT to worry about this as Obama has LIED and duped you before.

LIke I said, I had a great life until your boy George W. Stupid fucked it up for us.

No good reason for any private citizen to own a gun. None.

Owning a gun is not a right. And there's no good reason for you to own one.

Joe....you should calm down....you are going to hurt yourself....

Forum List

Back