"Gun Grabbing" a topic again? Time to squash this uneducation of politics (and add spice)

you are the moron who doesn't understand what an assault rifle is

and that Finescum was talking about semi autos

so you are stupid

and the funny thing is on DP you correctly claimed she was trying to ban "assault style weapons" (this time)

you must have become less intelligent

but I am smarter than you can possibly fathom

and I know more about this subject than anyone you can possibly imagine

She tried to ban Assault "style" rifles, not guns in general kid. I'm fully aware you don't know the difference between a gun made to protect your home and hunt and a gun made to kill multiple targets faster than a general weapon. We already covered that you are the reason some shouldn't own weapons. You are clearly LD. But that's a different topic.

you prove you don't know squat. I have three Ivy degrees. how about you moron?

"kill multiple targets"

God you are a stupid turd

no wonder you ran away from DP-you were getting your ass kicked over there

what's your life expectancy on a board? about a year?

what is a "general weapon"

Ok "LD Ivy League". Here are 2 questions you have to answer....

Certain Liberties have only the gain of the owner of that Liberty. And other Liberties can affect/effect the Liberties of others.

Tell me why you think the 100 Round Mag should be legal.
Tell me why you think the Silencer should be legal.

Explain the gain beyond a generalized statement, "'Merica! Freedom". Liberty is a complex word small brain. Certain Liberties can directly result in the infringement of the Liberties of many other people. Or are you only worried about "Individual Liberty".

100 round magazines ARE legal, and should be because there might be a whole bunch of assholes trying to steal my stuff, or harm my family, or a friend, or a random person on the street. They tend to run in packs because of their lack of courage.

In France suppressors are MANDATORY because they keep the noise down. DUH! Here in the States you have to undergo an extensive background check and pay the government 200 bucks OVER the cost of the suppressor so they are not the sort of thing that any person can just go down and pickup. Look forward to a 6 month wait while they check you out.

What you don't know about firearms, and gun laws in general, would fill an encyclopedia.

Anyone that knows anything about the 100 round mag knows they jam easily. They know that the 30 round mag is more reliable and if trained properly you can change out the magazine at an amazing rate.

If you are scared enough today to think you need a 100 round mag to defend your home.....................<---Do you live in Pakistan?

And I never stated they aren't legal moron. I stated they are and shouldn't be.

I have a Beta C mag and no they don't jam all the time. I am very well trained but the C mag gives me a secondary benefit as a monopod. I also own a original Thompson Sub Machine Gun C mag (worth several thousand dollars) and it too has never jammed. And yes, you can switch out a 30 round mag very fast, but in certain situations the Beta mag is better. I am not scared of anything though I did get to enjoy the Watts, AND Rodney King riots (no doubt before you were born) and having the weapons I did enabled me to get the heck out of dodge with no issues. I didn't even have to shoot my weapon which was my whole desire. I did however have to brandish it one time in Sherman Oaks, the bad guys left me alone. But had I needed it I could have dealt with all four of them.

Yes. They cannot argue for gun control from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Turtle and 2 others on forums are former Criminals mad that they don't ha
How is this an effective response to what I said?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED A 100 ROUND MAG? I NEED A SILENCER! "because there might be a whole bunch of assholes trying to steal my stuff,"

I'm fully aware you probably think the Left used Emotion to ban certain types of weapons after a bunch of kids got shot......holy moly, how out of control were they.

Yet Fox News keeps everyone scared on all accounts for all reasons to ensure the dumbest people in the Country follow their agenda.

If you find yourself needing a 100 round mag and a silencer to keep your home safe, you are probably poor and need to move to the Country where we only use guns for food. We don't hang dead animals on the wall because the only need to kill them is for food and resources. We respect our resources.

I own 5 suppressors because I don't like wearing ear protection.

She tried to ban Assault "style" rifles, not guns in general kid. I'm fully aware you don't know the difference between a gun made to protect your home and hunt and a gun made to kill multiple targets faster than a general weapon. We already covered that you are the reason some shouldn't own weapons. You are clearly LD. But that's a different topic.

"kill multiple targets"

Certain Liberties have only the gain of the owner of that Liberty. And other Liberties can affect/effect the Liberties of others.

Explain the gain beyond a generalized statement, "'Merica! Freedom". Liberty is a complex word small brain. Certain Liberties can directly result in the infringement of the Liberties of many other people. Or are you only worried about "Individual Liberty".

100 round magazines ARE legal, and should be because there might be a whole bunch of assholes trying to steal my stuff, or harm my family, or a friend, or a random person on the street. They tend to run in packs because of their lack of courage.

In France suppressors are MANDATORY because they keep the noise down. DUH! Here in the States you have to undergo an extensive background check and pay the government 200 bucks OVER the cost of the suppressor so they are not the sort of thing that any person can just go down and pickup. Look forward to a 6 month wait while they check you out.

What you don't know about firearms, and gun laws in general, would fill an encyclopedia.

Anyone that knows anything about the 100 round mag knows they jam easily. They know that the 30 round mag is more reliable and if trained properly you can change out the magazine at an amazing rate.

If you are scared enough today to think you need a 100 round mag to defend your home.....................<---Do you live in Pakistan?

I have a Beta C mag and no they don't jam all the time. I am very well trained but the C mag gives me a secondary benefit as a monopod. I also own a original Thompson Sub Machine Gun C mag (worth several thousand dollars) and it too has never jammed. And yes, you can switch out a 30 round mag very fast, but in certain situations the Beta mag is better. I am not scared of anything though I did get to enjoy the Watts, AND Rodney King riots (no doubt before you were born) and having the weapons I did enabled me to get the heck out of dodge with no issues. I didn't even have to shoot my weapon which was my whole desire. I did however have to brandish it one time in Sherman Oaks, the bad guys left me alone. But had I needed it I could have dealt with all four of them.

Sure, oil them properly and they won't jam. Not rocket science.

But you just explained why you are scared to death......

Yes. They cannot argue for gun control from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

I NEED A 100 ROUND MAG? I NEED A SILENCER! "because there might be a whole bunch of assholes trying to steal my stuff,"

I'm fully aware you probably think the Left used Emotion to ban certain types of weapons after a bunch of kids got shot......holy moly, how out of control were they.

Yet Fox News keeps everyone scared on all accounts for all reasons to ensure the dumbest people in the Country follow their agenda.

If you find yourself needing a 100 round mag and a silencer to keep your home safe, you are probably poor and need to move to the Country where we only use guns for food. We don't hang dead animals on the wall because the only need to kill them is for food and resources. We respect our resources.

If you can't handle ear plugs then you are a sissy. $300 each silencer so you don't have to hear a bang..........Uneducated and a sissy. Try ear plugs. Save some green and your reputation.

Last edited:

"kill multiple targets"

Sure, oil them properly and they won't jam. Not rocket science.

But you just explained why you are scared to death......

You don't "oil" a Beta mag. And no. I am not afraid. I'm prepared for any eventuality. I really do live in the country and can live off grid for longer than you've been alive.

If you can't handle ear plugs then you are a sissy. $300 each silencer so you don't have to hear a bang..........Uneducated and a sissy. Try ear plugs. Save some green and your reputation.

I'm old. Old enough to afford any damn thing I wish. We don't use chains, we use Spykes Spiders. They cost 500 bucks as opposed to 45. But they install and uninstall in seconds and I don't have to lay on my back to do it. Age and money equals comfort. Some day, if you live long enough, you'll figure that out.

Hmmmm...having been in the infantry, and having been trained at the home of the infantry, Fort Benning, I can tell you you don't use your rifle to kill lots of people quickly....your rifle is used to suppress the movement ability of the enemy so that you can out maneuver them and secure a superior position to defeat them...and actually, you don't want to kill enemy soldiers, at least not soldiers from civilized countries...why....because caring for a wounded soldier takes more men to remove them from the battlefield and more resources to heal them...a dead soldier can be left on the battlefield and requires no resources to fix them up....

read American infantry doctrine, at least from the 1990s when I was trained...

Last edited:
I've been on many forums for a long time and I've met people in all parties, some you may have never heard of.

In all of this time I've only met 3-5 Leftists that have ever stated they don't want guns in America. I've met hundreds if not thousands of Leftists that believe in gun ownership. I don't judge but when they brought up the perspective of, "Why do we need guns to protect yourself from guns" issue my attention was raised because the Right has an equal and opposite approach. Politicians on the (R) say you may need "Assault style rifles with 100 round mags to protect yourself from a gang" in actual Congress debates.

Basically the argument today is everyone with a weapon is "good". The counter argument is that people can make a bomb with household chemicals and kill many with the bomb. My question is, why have that argument, household chemical bombs are illegal.................Aren't we discussing legals?

In 2005 the Gun Manufacturers started pumping money into the NRA. Investment. All of a sudden the "well regulated" NRA turned into a Honey Boo Boo style Circus. $$$ turned into the biggest topic and even the President, who had earlier made comments on situations changed his tune and acted like those situations didn't exist;

The gun/ammo industry is getting all time high record profits. My deer hunting bullets are $1 each shell.

The BIG discussion on "Assault Style Rifles" came after a school shooting when an uneducated gun owner allowed an opportunity for someone to gain their guns to commit such a travesty. And for some reason, Fox News and the Right took the approach, "People are acting on emotion about this, just look at the children left in the school on stage using emotion".

After this event a can of worms opens up about "Assault style rifles". America voted no one person should be allowed this power anymore since Liberty had infringed the Liberties of so many.

Around 85% of Americans voted they didn't want citizens to own Assault Style weaponry. IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION AND LAW, THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG FLAG. The Constitution follows the people, not the Politicians.

(I should take this opportunity to notice the Right Wing topics on this information; They said obesity kills more, should we attack spoons? They said cars kill more, should we attack cars? They said clubs kill more, should we attack hammers?)

I say Spoons were designed to eat. Cars were designed to drive. Hammers were designed to drive nails. Chemicals were designed for cleaning a home. Assault style rifles were designed to kill humans.......Weapons were designed to kill in general. There is a huge difference between one sick American owning a knife and one sick American owning an Assault style weapon with 100 round mag.

Religion (at least mine) allows you to kill an animal to eat. Not celebrate death. Fix Your Brain. EVEN DUCK DYNASTY and the movie Avatar taught that. We kill to eat. We don't kill for sport.

If we're going to have the right to own firearms in this country we should have the right to open-carry and concealed carry in equal measure. Otherwise the fact we can own weapons is kinda redundant.

Limiting what weapons we can own, how big the magazines are is silly. A six-shot revolver is just as deadly in the hands of someone trained to use it as any semi-auto with 17 round magazine.

The problem we have with violence isn't that it's guns being used but that we opt to become violent in the first place. Could outlaw everything but revolvers and still have the same problems. Until we change the way we think, whether we have guns or not doesn't matter. Some are always going to become violent, most aren't.

That's what the gun manufacturers want you to think the Left Wingers think. Ever talk to a Left Without calling them stupid? Figuring out what their thought process actually is?

Turtle probably thinks seat belt laws and Motorcycle Helmet laws are "all about control" because the smallest of brains don't understand if you get into an accident and don't die but kept alive through medical machines, "YOUR POOR DECISION AFFECTS MANY OTHER AMERICAN VIA INSURANCE OR NOW VIA OBAMACARE."

"Seat belts! HELL NAW! FREEDOM!" ~ We can all see the side effects of the attack on education in this Country.

STFU moron, driving is not a constitutional right

tell me poser-do you even have a college degree? you post like a 15 year old kid

Who said driving is a Constitutional Right? You are way off topic there small brain.

But I'm fully aware the perspective you are trying to come from. You think the Constitution is bible and should never be changed by Americans..........Problem is the Constitution was written to be changed......Otherwise, we would be stuck in the year it was written. Ever read it there Ivy boy?

you don't read very well shit for brains.

amendments are the way to change the constitution-you not having a law degree didn't know that

btw how are you hurt by someone owning a noise suppressor?

I typed a bit, went back, and noticed;

If you don't know the damage that could be done with a silencer that hasn't happened yet, you again, shouldn't be a gun owner. You can't explain the gain or what the result might be.

In gun topics I always take into consideration the 100 person crowd that stands side by side. Today, you can get 100 round mags on Glocks and hold two of them in a jacket. That's 200 bullets you can spray in about 7 seconds assuming they don't jam. ( I know you take the debate that they always jam as if it's significant at all)

What is your gain by owning a silencer. Because anyone (other than you) on the planet can see what someone with a bad agenda can do with them.

you are calling ME a former criminal Anti-Panty?

She tried to ban Assault "style" rifles, not guns in general kid.
She, everyone else that supported the AWB, supported its extension, and support its return, all seek to ban rifles, handguns and shotguns.
Impossible to soundly argue otherwise.

anti party got his ass handed to him on DP after you left. he lasted less than a year there before he ran away

I have a big steel shoot tomorrow-catch you later

have fun with anti panty-he's one of the lamer gun banning turds on the net

^You banned me from the forum because they had higher restrictions on Freedom of Speech than USMB..........Don't pat yourself on the back too hard there kiddo. I absolutely trampled your perspective like I am here. Seems here you have to use your brain.

you aren't banned there, Anti-Panty, you just ran off

A whole bunch of assholes aren't going to show up at once, and if you need 100 rounds to hit the one bad guy who might show up one day, you are probably a pretty shitty shot.

I'm fully aware it's regulated today.....
And yet, you base your argument against 100rd magazines on a video showing a gun that cannot be legally sold to civilians.
Dishonesty, anyone?
I'm also fully aware of what Libertarians want to be regulated in the future.
You are? You know of Libertarians that want to repeal the 1986 class-III ban?
Can you post a cite? Perhaps a link to the portion of the Libertarian Party platform that supports this?
Dishonesty, anyone?
Thanks for playing small brain.
Oooh. An insult. Arguing from emotion, anyone?
Perhaps you can just say if you think it should be legal to everyone kiddo?
There's no sound reason to ban these, or any other, magazines.
You have to be kidding. Libertarians want to end all laws against weapons ever. Have you done any Libertarian research at all?
Oh look - more argument from dishonesty.

" Never let a good tragedy go to waste"~ Actually, you proved MY point. When massive amounts of Children get shot by a gun owner with zero regulations....
When did this happen? You have an example, I assume.
I know, Sandy Hook was so long ago.
Sandy Hook? There were no state and federal gun control laws (and thus, regulations) when Sandy Hook took place? Huh. Who knew?
You're arguing from dishonesty again.
:dunno:

A whole bunch of assholes aren't going to show up at once, and if you need 100 rounds to hit the one bad guy who might show up one day, you are probably a pretty shitty shot.

History shows your statement to be stupid. And wrong, wrong, wrong.

Hmmmm...you mean like in Mexico...where a whole bunch of corrupt police and drug cartel killers, just recently rounded up and murdered, 43 unarmed teaching students....you mean like those poor victims didn't need guns....well...they don't need them now.....they were raped, tortured and killed by the cartel and then their bodies were burned...

(Reuters)
- Mexican police on Tuesday captured a fugitive former mayor and his wife suspected of being the probable masterminds behind the abduction of 43 student teachers feared massacred in September, officials said.

Police working with a local drug gang in the southwestern city of Iguala abducted the students after clashes there on the night of Sept. 26, seriously undermining President Enrique Pena Nieto's claims that Mexico has become safer on his watch.

Fugitive Mexican mayor suspected in abduction of 43 students captured Reuters

Last edited:
Hmmmm...you mean like in Mexico...where a whole bunch of corrupt police and drug cartel killers, just recently rounded up and murdered, 43 unarmed teaching students....you mean like those poor victims didn't need guns....well...they don't need them now.....they were raped, tortured and killed by the cartel and then their bodies were burned...

Not seeing how a hundred round magazine would have done any good against a squad of trained police..

But you keep thinking that gun compensates for your tiny dick.... keeps you safe from criminals and gummit!

But you keep thinking that gun compensates for your tiny dick.

Joe...you are projecting again....

Psychological projection - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

Joe....you don't have to be ashamed of a small penis....besides...I'm sure your blow up doll doesn't care...it is a doll, not a real woman....

Forum List

Back