Gun Found In Australian Terrorist Home...but...but...how Is That Possible...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
yes...in gun grabber heaven...Australia...the islamic plot to kidnap and behead innocent Australians seems to have included...guns...a gun and a machete were found in the home of one of the suspects...

Australian terror raids uncover plot to attack Parliament House

A machete and balaclava were discovered at Kruezi’s home in Brisbane, along with a firearm.

So...if this attack had happened...any victims...and the bystanders...would have been helpless to stop the attack...until men with guns arrived on the scene...you know...the police...

How fast do the police drive in Australia anyway...?

Wait...more than one...

A second man, 24, from Merrylands in Sydney’s west was charged last night with possessing ammunition without a licence and unauthorised possession of a prohibited weapon and will face court on September 24.

As I have said numerous times in response to the bragging that Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since Port Aurther...which is wrong anyway...Australia hasn't had mass shootings for the simple reason that no one has decided to do it yet...they have guns, they have an unarmed population...all the ingredients for a mass shooting exist...and they have just been lucky...

Last edited:
yes...in gun grabber heaven...Australia...the islamic plot to kidnap and behead innocent Australians seems to have included...guns...a gun and a machete were found in the home of one of the suspects...

A machete and balaclava were discovered at Kruezi’s home in Brisbane, along with a firearm.

So...if this attack had happened...any victims...and the bystanders...would have been helpless to stop the attack...until men with guns arrived on the scene...you know...the police...

Wait...more than one...

A second man, 24, from Merrylands in Sydney’s west was charged last night with possessing ammunition without a licence and unauthorised possession of a prohibited weapon and will face court on September 24.

As I have said numerous times in response to the bragging that Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since Port Aurther...which is wrong anyway...Australia hasn't had mass shootings for the simple reason that no one has decided to do it yet...they have guns, they have an unarmed population...all the ingredients for a mass shooting exist...and they have just been lucky...
What they seem to have is bashing to death and burning to death, now. Which way to go if you have to?

Wait...more than one...

Don't pray too hard for their luck to run out.

Don't pray too hard for their luck to run out.

Oh, I'm not....I pray for some sense to take over...and for them to allow the people currently being raped, robbed, beaten and murdered to have guns to stop those attacks...because they still occur everyday in Australia...the victims simply have to suffer their fate...

I'm pretty much against zero tolerance policies, rape and murder would be two exceptions, so I agree people should be allowed to have a reasonable weapon, but I don't believe a woman having a gun deters many if any rapes, panicky people aren't known for their swift deliberate actions, most of those people won't even get their gun out in time to do anything but get shot by it. I think a woman might be better defended by a dagger up the sleeve, nice and personal, like the act of rape.

so I agree people should be allowed to have a reasonable weapon, but I don't believe a woman having a gun deters many if any rapes, panicky people aren't known for their swift deliberate actions, most of those people won't even get their gun out in time to do anything but get shot by it. I think a woman might be better defended by a dagger up the sleeve, nice and personal, like the act of rape.

If you would, you should go and read stories of actual attacks stopped by women, old people, and even children who were surprised, ambushed, and had attacks initiated by grabs, stabs, pushes, pulls, and hits to the head with blunt objects and they still managed to draw their weapons and either drive off their attackers or shoot them...it is interesting reading and can change how you look at armed self defense...

There are a lot of assumptions about how normal people with guns respond to attacks...a lot of them wrong...

Forum List

Back