Gun death Thread

If the chances were one in a million that you might have to, wouldn't you want to be prepared ?

No, that's not the way I roll.

And that may be great for you. But don't you think others should have the right to defend themselves if and when encountered ?

I have no problem with that.. I am not calling for total gun control or confiscation of guns.

I am for responsible gun ownership, though.

No, that's not the way I roll.

And that may be great for you. But don't you think others should have the right to defend themselves if and when encountered ?

I have no problem with that.. I am not calling for total gun control or confiscation of guns.

As am I. I am for responsible ownership of cars, pitbulls, and I am especially for responsible parenting too... (something that has been lacking in today's world). But just what do you want to legislate? You started out your thread saying "I am for gun control"

do you think the world gives a hoot that americans kill each other, bring on the guns, hay why not allow missiles, tanks, and jets to be publicly sold. after all its just a massive carpark with scattered with wendy's and taco bell. might imporve it a bit.

As am I. I am for responsible ownership of cars, pitbulls, and I am especially for responsible parenting too... (something that has been lacking in today's world). But just what do you want to legislate? You started out your thread saying "I am for gun control"

One example: Make parents who do not secure their guns from their children liable for the children;s acts, punishable with prison.

Crack down on gun shows that skirt registration.

One example: Make parents who do not secure their guns from their children liable for the children;s acts, punishable with prison.

Crack down on gun shows that skirt registration.

I have no problem with that. But you start your thread with a totally different tone

Forum List

Back