Trying to back door the second amendment using the NRA.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
These gun grabbers are idiots using the NRA to get support for Background checks for firearm transfers by unlicensed persons. I don't need a back ground check of a friend that I have known for years, nor does the government need a record of my private property.
H.R.21 -- NRA Members' Gun Safety Act of 2013 (Introduced in House - IH)
Bill Text - 113th Congress (2013-2014) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Sponsor: Rep Moran, James P. [VA-8]

But surely such a requirement would mean criminals will no longer be able acquire firearms on the black market, right? :doubt:

It is a game people. Like when the gas prices jump to a wildly high price and then fall back to $.40 cents above what they were. Everyone is relieved that the prices came down... but they actually went up 40 cents!
If the gun grabbers put in for a big gun ban and everyone reacts to that negatively then they pass a little registration law then we are all supposed to feel good that the ban didn't go through - but they still passed another restriction on the second amendment. It is the death by a thousand cuts - its only one nick at a time but it will still kill you in the end. Slippery slope my a$$. It is a plan that has been working for many years already and it continues.

Forum List

Back