Gun control works: look at China

A murder rate close to zero, and absolutely no guns in the hands of civilians.

If we put our heart into it, we could achieve the same thing here.

Too bad those gun nuts love their cock extenders too much to do anything useful for society.

Gun ownership works. Look at Sweden. A murder rate close to zero and government issued weapons in every single home. If we put our heart into it, we could achieve the same thing here.
You're probably thinking about Switzerland, Mr Expert.

Too bad those gun nuts love their cock extenders too much to do anything useful for society.

Gun ownership works. Look at Sweden. A murder rate close to zero and government issued weapons in every single home. If we put our heart into it, we could achieve the same thing here.
You're probably thinking about Switzerland, Mr Expert.

*Facepalm*

Yes. That's what I get for multi tabbing and talking about Stockholm syndrome.

turninyourarms_govtakecareofyou.jpg

WOUNDED KNEE MASSACRE

On the morning of December 29, 1890, the army demanded the surrender of all Sioux weapons. Amid the tension, a shot rang out, possibly from a deaf brave who misunderstood his chief's orders to surrender.

The Seventh Cavalry — the reconstructed regiment lost by George Armstrong Custer — opened fire on the Sioux. The local chief, Big Foot, was shot in cold blood as he recuperated from pneumonia in his tent. Others were cut down as they tried to run away. When the smoke cleared almost all of the 300 men, women, and children were dead. Some died instantly, others froze to death in the snow.

This massacre marked the last showdown between Native Americans and the United States Army. It was nearly 400 years after Christopher Columbus first contacted the first Americans. The 1890 United States census declared the frontier officially closed.
The Wounded Knee Massacre ushistory.org

Wounded_Knee_Mass_grave.jpg

that was a great movie.....Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee TV Movie 2007 - Full Cast Crew - IMDb

they are a small population who are mostly on the same page.....good luck with that here.......

Stfu you commie piece of shit.

I see Eggnog took the express train to banville. Can't say I didn't warn him.

Eggnog sent me a PM and told me to fuck off for owning guns. That was one true believer.

Last edited:

I suppose if you don't count the thousands killed at Tienanmen Square as "murders." How many people have been imprisoned for criticizing the government? Does that figure matter in your world view?

Forum List

Back