Gun control works: look at China

Progressive Founding Fathers Hitler, Mao and Stalin were the leading advocates of gun control
Hitler believed in gun control only for the Jews. It's history.
Wrong. Gun control was for everyone who wasn't a member of the Nazi Party.
That is incorrect. Look it up because you are wrong.

I'll help. First Google page: The Hitler gun control lie - Salon.com

And

http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4029&context=flr

Progressive Founding Fathers Hitler, Mao and Stalin were the leading advocates of gun control
I couldn't agree more. You and me agree a lot. We have a lot in common.
Then you have a lot in common with someone who swallows propaganda. Congrats.

That is incorrect. Look it up because you are wrong.

I'll help. First Google page: The Hitler gun control lie - Salon.com

And

http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4029&context=flr

No, the Salon article only looks at the beginning. You have to follow it all the way through to its conclusion. A much better account is in the book "The Nazi Seizure of Power" by William Sheridan Allen.

"This article addresses German firearms laws and Nazi policies and practices
to disarm German citizens, particularly political opponents and Jews. It begins with
an account of post-World War I chaos, which led to the enactment in 1928 by the
liberal Weimar republic of Germany’s first comprehensive gun control law. Next, the

Nazi seizure of power in 1933 was consolidated by massive searches and seizures of

firearms from political opponents, who were invariably described as “communists.”

After five years of repression and eradication of dissidents, Hitler signed a new gun

control law in 1938, which benefitted Nazi party members and entities, but denied

firearm ownership to enemies of the state.
Later that year, in Kristallnacht (the Night
of the Broken Glass), in one fell swoop, the Nazi regime disarmed Germany’s Jews.
Without any ability to defend themselves, the Jewish population could easily be sent
to concentration camps for the Final Solution. After World War II began, Nazi
authorities continued to register and mistrust civilian firearm owners, and German
resistence to the Nazi regime was unsuccessful."

http://www.stephenhalbrook.com/article-nazilaw.pdf

I couldn't agree more. You and me agree a lot. We have a lot in common.
Then you have a lot in common with someone who swallows propaganda. Congrats.

Yeah, whatever. You know my offer to pay you to paint my house is still good. I'll get Bob Villa to supervise.

A murder rate close to zero, and absolutely no guns in the hands of civilians.

If we put our heart into it, we could achieve the same thing here.

Too bad those gun nuts love their cock extenders too much to do anything useful for society.

But you won't move to the Chinese paradise, why?

turninyourarms_govtakecareofyou.jpg

WOUNDED KNEE MASSACRE

On the morning of December 29, 1890, the army demanded the surrender of all Sioux weapons. Amid the tension, a shot rang out, possibly from a deaf brave who misunderstood his chief's orders to surrender.

The Seventh Cavalry — the reconstructed regiment lost by George Armstrong Custer — opened fire on the Sioux. The local chief, Big Foot, was shot in cold blood as he recuperated from pneumonia in his tent. Others were cut down as they tried to run away. When the smoke cleared almost all of the 300 men, women, and children were dead. Some died instantly, others froze to death in the snow.

This massacre marked the last showdown between Native Americans and the United States Army. It was nearly 400 years after Christopher Columbus first contacted the first Americans. The 1890 United States census declared the frontier officially closed.
The Wounded Knee Massacre ushistory.org

Wounded_Knee_Mass_grave.jpg

A murder rate close to zero, and absolutely no guns in the hands of civilians.

If we put our heart into it, we could achieve the same thing here.

Too bad those gun nuts love their cock extenders too much to do anything useful for society.

Gun ownership works. Look at Sweden. A murder rate close to zero and government issued weapons in every single home. If we put our heart into it, we could achieve the same thing here.

Forum List

Back