Gun control polls

So we all have to accept mass murder, no reasonable limitations on firearms, psychos with guns, all because of some undefined "tyranny" you keep touting but won't identify?

Do we have to accept the fact that obama has a hit list and can have American citizens assassinated without due process?
Do we have to accept the fact that obama gave the military authority to detain American citizens without due process?

Were you outraged when Bush did the same? Or are you just outraged by the black guy in the White House?
Of course there's evidence of all this either way? Or are we just making it up that both have hit lists and screaming racism to stop the conversation lest it turn out to be true?

Do we have to accept the fact that obama has a hit list and can have American citizens assassinated without due process?
Do we have to accept the fact that obama gave the military authority to detain American citizens without due process?

Were you outraged when Bush did the same? Or are you just outraged by the black guy in the White House?

Post up. Where did Bush take out a citizen?

Well, 3000 people are dead because he didn't care about his PDB entitled "Bin Laden determined to attack within America". Another 4000+ are dead and tens of thousands are wounded because of his idiotic war in Iraq. Repugs gave him near imperial power in being able to declare American citizens enemy combatants. I'd say he has a lot more American blood on his hands than Obama. And the person Obama targeted was a member of Al Queda. You're going to cry crocodile tears over him? We're supposed to just talk nicely to terrorists? You want Obama to give Holmes an atta-boy too?

Well, 3000 people are dead because he didn't care about his PDB entitled "Bin Laden determined to attack within America". Another 4000+ are dead and tens of thousands are wounded because of his idiotic war in Iraq. Repugs gave him near imperial power in being able to declare American citizens enemy combatants. I'd say he has a lot more American blood on his hands than Obama. And the person Obama targeted was a member of Al Queda. You're going to cry crocodile tears over him? We're supposed to just talk nicely to terrorists? You want Obama to give Holmes an atta-boy too?
Ohhhhhh.... you're a troofer freak. Well there ends any chance of being taken seriously for you.

Wave bubye to your credibility, nutball.

So you have nothing to go with a pathetic argument.

This board has enough parrots Polly!

Ohhhhhh.... you're a troofer freak. Well there ends any chance of being taken seriously for you.

So you're one of those who think Bush was just an innocent bystander? None of it was his fault? There goes your credibility.

Who said he was a member of Al Queda? The government? You do realize his son was also assassinated with him? Whether or not anwar was a member of Al Queda he was an American citizen who had due process of the law for which he was deprived.

So you're one of those who think Bush was just an innocent bystander? None of it was his fault? There goes your credibility.
Not to 99.99995% of the world. But I don't debate 'facts' with the delusional.

More like the 28% that think Bush did a good job. You don't debate facts, you just repeat whatever Beck, Hannity, and Limbaugh say on any given day. I'd say that you and your militia type cohorts are the delusional ones.

More like the 28% that think Bush did a good job. You don't debate facts, you just repeat whatever Beck, Hannity, and Limbaugh say on any given day. I'd say that you and your militia type cohorts are the delusional ones.

If you pulled your head out of your ass. Actually put something thoughtful together. You would have many siding with you with the Bush sucks, I for One.

But when you attempt to compare apples with oranges you look rather foolish...Like now for example.

Not thinking about those obviously politically skewed polls. I'm talking about the 10,000 people world wide who believe that Bush engineered 9/11.

Yeah, right.

I think it's to prevent abusive government from doing this:

gun_control3.jpg

Wonder what "little" Elian is up to these days.....

So you think you'd have a chance against a well equipped, well trained SWAT team? Do you fantasize about killing cops? You think Elian would be better off dead in a firefight than returned to his father?

Where the fuck did that come from?

It was just a casual wondering.
Haven't heard nothing about Elian Gonzalez, lately.

Some jumpy fuckers around here today

Not thinking about those obviously politically skewed polls. I'm talking about the 10,000 people world wide who believe that Bush engineered 9/11.

I never said I believed Bush engineered 9/11. I think his willful disregard of advance warnings led to 9/11 happening. He then used it to his advantage creating the TSA, DHS, Patriot act, and starting the Iraq war.

I never said I believed Bush engineered 9/11. I think his willful disregard of advance warnings led to 9/11 happening. He then used it to his advantage creating the TSA, DHS, Patriot act, and starting the Iraq war.
Riiiiight. Back to the conspiracy forum for you Bobo.

Riiiiight. Back to the conspiracy forum for you Bobo.

Whatever... There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I don't believe in gun control. I want to be able to defend myself against crazed white conservatives.

What advanced warning? Be specific. Youre late on this topic.

Forum List

Back