CDZ Gun control laws what a joke

Oldsoul and FA_Q2, if you are waiting for me to resume discussing the matter with M14, move on. I've decided he's not someone with whom I can have a substantive discussion on the topic at hand in this thread, so I have nothing further to say in reply to his remarks. I've basically determined that I'm "fighting an unarmed man." I just won't do that.
:lol:
Good to see you understand you do not have the capacity to stand and deliver.
He delivered very well. I agree with you for the most part and can see that. I can also see why he disengaged - you are not giving his posts any more thought than the single one liners that actually do refute most of the other posters here.

This is not the case in the walls that 320 has brought fourth.

Oldsoul and FA_Q2, if you are waiting for me to resume discussing the matter with M14, move on. I've decided he's not someone with whom I can have a substantive discussion on the topic at hand in this thread, so I have nothing further to say in reply to his remarks. I've basically determined that I'm "fighting an unarmed man." I just won't do that.
He delivered very well. I agree with you for the most part and can see that. I can also see why he disengaged - you are not giving his posts any more thought than the single one liners that actually do refute most of the other posters here.
He disengaged when I asked him a question about what he said in his post, so that I could more clearly address exactly what he was getting at.
:dunno:

Is the NRA a supporter of terrorism, and are their supporters fellow travelers of mass murderers who slaughter innocents?

" Congressional Democrats are trying to build support for an effort to bar gun purchases by terror suspects, hoping to take advantage of the same public anxieties about security that gave Republicans a ringing House victory

"The Democratic push seems likely to fall victim to opposition from the National Rifle Association and congressional gun-rights backers, chiefly Republicans, who have smothered firearms curbs for years. If the Republicans who control Congress block votes on the proposal, Democrats hope to profit politically by winning sympathy from angry voters."

Democrats push to prevent gun sales to terror-list suspects

Hate and fear works for both sides, sometimes measures are rational, other times fixed in emotion or self interests.

Is the NRA a supporter of terrorism, and are their supporters fellow travelers of mass murderers who slaughter innocents?
More mindless nonsense from an anti-gun loon.

The quote above has been censored by the dishonest M!4, quotes taken out of context are lies by omission.

But the issue is this: Does M14 oppose any law which would restrict the sale of a gun to a terrorist, because he seems to fear any effort to limit gun sales creates a slippery slope, and one day passing such a law will prevent him from buying a gun.

That about sums it up? He is one who acts in this manner: "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

The quote above has been censored by the dishonest M!4, quotes taken out of context are lies by omission.

This ^^^ could be the title of a book of your posts, all that need to be done is a bit of editing, to wit:

More mindless nonsense from an uncivilized lunatic
by M14 Shooter

This ^^^ could be the title of a book of your posts, all that need to be done is a bit of editing, to wit:

But the issue is this: Does M14 oppose any law which would restrict the sale of a gun to a terrorist, because he seems to fear any effort to limit gun sales creates a slippery slope, and one day passing such a law will prevent him from buying a gun.

That about sums it up? He is one who acts in this manner: "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".
Your problem is that you have clearly committed a dishonest bait and switch in that statement.

Ban gun sales to 'suspected' terrorists.

Do you support terrorists.

You see the difference above? No matter what you may think of a particular freedom, the government does not get to remove it without actually going to court and proving that you have committed a crime.

Your problem is that you have clearly committed a dishonest bait and switch in that statement.
As I said:

All M14 does is post the same couple of phrases over and over, and add an ad hominem. I'm convinced he's too dumb to offer anything of substance. I've reported him a number of times for doing so, but I suspect he's been protected as a village idiot is protected so he's not been punished or told to stop.

He alone can dumb down any thread wherein others attempt to have a rational and intelligent discussion. I agree, it's best not to engage him; let him pretend he's defended his foolish beliefs.

All M14 does is post the same couple of phrases over and over, and add an ad hominem. I'm convinced he's too dumb to offer anything of substance. I've reported him a number of times for doing so, but I suspect he's been protected as a village idiot is protected so he's not been punished or told to stop.

He alone can dumb down any thread wherein others attempt to have a rational and intelligent discussion. I agree, it's best not to engage him; let him pretend he's defended his foolish beliefs.

?

I was referring more to the discussion that we were having...

Oh, my bad. In all honesty, M14 so distracted the conversation with his hijinks and contrivances that I forgot you and I were having a conversation as well. Apologies. I'll take a look back at the earlier posts to see where our discussion left off and respond accordingly.

?
Oh, my bad. In all honesty, M14 so distracted the conversation with his hijinks and contrivances...
First you pull out of a conversation and then you have to lie about it?
Tsk.

?

Oh, my bad. In all honesty, M14 so distracted the conversation with his hijinks and contrivances that I forgot you and I were having a conversation as well. Apologies. I'll take a look back at the earlier posts to see where our discussion left off and respond accordingly.
lol.

" Congressional Democrats are trying to build support for an effort to bar gun purchases by terror suspects, hoping to take advantage of the same public anxieties about security that gave Republicans a ringing House victory

"The Democratic push seems likely to fall victim to opposition from the National Rifle Association and congressional gun-rights backers, chiefly Republicans, who have smothered firearms curbs for years. If the Republicans who control Congress block votes on the proposal, Democrats hope to profit politically by winning sympathy from angry voters."

Hate and fear works for both sides, sometimes measures are rational, other times fixed in emotion or self interests.
IMO, this aticle brings up an interesting point that is worth exploring.
No matter what you may think of a particular freedom, the government does not get to remove it without actually going to court and proving that you have committed a crime
An interesting point. What is more important to our fellow citezentry, Freedoms, or Security? Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." (pulled from NPR.org) However, he did not live in our times, with terrorism and mass killing such an "everyday" occurance. I wonder what Ben would have to say on this topic in today's climate of global terrorism...

IMO, this aticle brings up an interesting point that is worth exploring.
No matter what you may think of a particular freedom, the government does not get to remove it without actually going to court and proving that you have committed a crime
An interesting point. What is more important to our fellow citezentry, Freedoms, or Security? Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." (pulled from NPR.org) However, he did not live in our times, with terrorism and mass killing such an "everyday" occurance. I wonder what Ben would have to say on this topic in today's climate of global terrorism...

Thank you, usually posts which ask a question are the ones most thought provoking, this does so in spades.

The same question if asked of Madison, et al, who supported the wording in the second amendment might have an interesting take on the proliferation of guns in America and the fire power available to a single suicidal person.

However, he did not live in our times, with terrorism and mass killing such an "everyday" occurance. I wonder what Ben would have to say on this topic in today's climate of global terrorism...
He did, however, live in a time where the British ran roughshod over the colonies, and Indians routinely attacked the frontiersmen.

However, he did not live in our times, with terrorism and mass killing such an "everyday" occurance. I wonder what Ben would have to say on this topic in today's climate of global terrorism...
He did, however, live in a time where the British ran roughshod over the colonies, and Indians routinely attacked the frontiersmen.

Off point, how many mass murders were committed by a single individual during Madison's life-time?

How many have been committed in your life-time?

The same question if asked of Madison, et al, who supported the wording in the second amendment might have an interesting take on the proliferation of guns in America and the fire power available to a single suicidal person.
Madison, at al, in part, wanted to make sure the people had access to the weapons necessary for the militia to assist/resist the standing army as necessary.
With the foreknowledge of the modern day presupposed in your post, and the above in mind, what changes to you think they would make, and which of their writings supports your claim?

Forum List

Back