CDZ Do black lives matter or do ALL lives matter?

Are black lives the supreme?

• All lives are ok - but... black people are better 'cause I saw it on tv, feel the Bern

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

D Truth

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2014
Are black lives more important than ALL lives?
The democratic party clearly values black lives are superior to any other, what say you?

Hey doesn't this mean that democrats are racist? Seriously... this whole black people are the most important people... isn't that by definition racially supremacist?

Last edited:
well it looks like the all WHITE Democrat candidates is saying that only black lives matters. And yes the Democrat party and these group of thugs from the BLM, Sharpton, Farrakan, Obama, are RACIST.

it's not like everyone didn't already know all this. All the rest of you in the Democrat party who aren't black, I do believe they are telling you, to go to hell.

and every life that is lost from now on is blood on the hands of this Democrat party and the medias who is pushing this ON YOU

SNIP;
Candidates take a stand, affirm that Black Lives Matter
10/13/15 11:19 PM—Updated 10/14/15 12:24 AM
2 share group 13
By Amanda Sakuma

Democratic presidential candidates stumbled early in their campaigns by underestimating the growing political power of the Black Lives Matter social movement. But in Tuesday night’s debate, those 2016 hopefuls were out to prove that they would not be caught flat-footed again.

ALL of this article here:
Candidates take a stand, affirm that Black Lives Matter

Last edited:
The democratic party clearly values black lives are superior to any other, what say you?

Hey doesn't this mean that democrats are racist? Seriously... this whole black people are the most important people... isn't that by definition racially supremacist?

When ever I find myself caring or valueing a person's skin pigment I turn them inside out in my mind ala a Star Trek transporter accident.

"We're all pink on the inside." - Madonna

A good point. :)

Let' be honest. For Democrats, BLACK Lives Matter because BLACK Lives will deliver the black vote.

Any of the candidates should have said, without hesitation, ALL Lives matter.

20141204-patreon.png

depends on who you ask.
Me? All do
A BLM member? Just blacks and only when they are killed by whites
That university professor that got shamed into saying BLM instead of all lives matter. I guess with her, it depends WHEN :rofl:

Yeah, "matter" is not an absolute. For most, the lives of thugs matter a lot less than the lives of others, just as the lives of our loved ones matter much more.

Of course all lives matter. But you are missing the point. Maybe because of your excessive partisanship or inability to see the world from another's view point.

Black Lives Matter is a response to blacks being shot by police seemingly without cause. Very few unarmed whites are shot by cops compared to the number of blacks. That's what it's all about.

Forum List

Back