Gun Control and the Inner City

I am not saying that all your rural folks need to have your guns pried from your cold dead hands, but it’s time to ban handguns within the city limits of the US’s major cities. Handguns serve no purpose but to kill other people, and don’t try that home protection crap, a shotgun works just as well if not better for home protection. Handguns are the number one killer of youth in our major cities and it’s time we stop this insanity, really how many more people have to die?
How would you suggest that a handgun ban be implemented and enforced? Please be specific.

NYC, guns are heavily regulated.

Works out just fine.

That's why there's no gun violence in NYC, right?
What a simp.

Yes, there are lots of criminals with guns in Japan.

You are living in a fantasy world.

You're trying to equate Japan with the inner cities of the United States and I'm the one living in a fantasy world? :eusa_eh:

Japan does have Yakuza Gangsters but still the crime rates in Japan are nothing like the ones we have here.

Crime rate in Switzerland is low and gun ownership is high.
Crime rate in South Africa is high and legal gun ownership is low.
What was your point?

Racism. Liberal democrats think that whitey should be able to posess a handgun to protect his rural posessions but inner city "Blacks" aren't civilized enough to be able to take advantage of the freedom inherent in the 2nd Amendment. Defend it lefties, you invented the plantation mentality.

Last edited:
Racism. Liberal democrats think that whitey should be able to posess a handgun to protect his rural posessions but inner city "Blacks" aren't civilized enough to be able to take advantage of the freedom inherent in the 2nd Amendment. Defend it lefties, you invented the plantation mentality.

Stop making what i post for fun to get a responce about of people like your crazy ass into reality. None of what your saying is true, I don't think you have a clue about the real world.

I just wasted my time making an intelligent post and it turns out you are not only an idiot, but you a fucking batshit crazy racist idiot.
It's after 3PM, so he just got out of school. The best way to deal with adolescent time and space wasters is your Ignore list. They, along with the abusive shit-talkers, are effectively silenced by just adding their name to that list.

I tend to ignore posters I know are racist by just skipping over anything they say. What upset me this time is I did not know he is a racist until after I posted.

I am not saying that all your rural folks need to have your guns pried from your cold dead hands, but it’s time to ban handguns within the city limits of the US’s major cities. Handguns serve no purpose but to kill other people, and don’t try that home protection crap, a shotgun works just as well if not better for home protection. Handguns are the number one killer of youth in our major cities and it’s time we stop this insanity, really how many more people have to die?

Yeah cause banning handguns has worked oh so well for Chicago and DC.

Perhaps we need to mandate that everyone purchase handguns in major cities.

Just saying...

Let me rephrase so your feeble mind can grasp what I am saying, Black people in the inner city should be banned from having guns and no I am not rascist, I just watch the news.
Your the one who thinks women and blacks should be removed from our country, ya buffoon. Your a terrible liar.

Y'know, I keep asking this question, but no one has ever been able to answer it.

How to you plan on getting criminals to obey the law?

Y'know, I keep asking this question, but no one has ever been able to answer it.

I can guarantee you the Latin Kings and Gangster Disciples don't go down to the local gun store to buy hand guns when they commit crimes, Washington DC has very strict gun laws and they still have a crime rate. Making guns illegal just takes away the average persons ability to protect themselves from these gangsters and crime rates actually go up, banning hand guns is a failure.

It's not every day that some fool opens his mouth and removes all doubt.

Are you TM's little brother?

I can guarantee you the Latin Kings and Gangster Disciples don't go down to the local gun store to buy hand guns when they commit crimes, Washington DC has very strict gun laws and they still have a crime rate. Making guns illegal just takes away the average persons ability to protect themselves from these gangsters and crime rates actually go up, banning hand guns is a failure.
Indeed. But good luck getting a gun-grabber to acknowledge that basic truth.

Here is another option.

Glaser Safety SlugFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

Artist's conception of the inside of the glaser Safety Slug.Glaser Safety Slug is a frangible bullet made by Glaser Safety Slug, Inc., a small American ammunition company based in Sturgis, South Dakota (the same location as Cor-Bon). The company was founded in 1975 by Armin Glaser the same year as the Glaser Safety Slug was developed by Jack Canon.

Contents [hide]
1 History
2 Performance
3 Usage
4 References

[edit] HistoryThe original round was a hand-made hollow point bullet filled with No. 12 birdshot (0.05") with a flat polymer cap.[1][2] To improve ballistic performance, a polymer-tipped round ball was introduced in 1987, and the current compressed core form was first sold in 1988. The formulation of the polymer was also changed in 1994 to improve fragmentation reliability.[3]

[edit] PerformanceThe company produces bullets in calibers from .25 to .45 for pistols and from .223 to .30-06 for rifles. Each caliber comes in two forms, 'blue' and 'silver', the latter having greater penetrating power due to the use of No. 6 birdshot rather than No. 12.

The projectile in the cartridge is of a much lighter weight than more conventional types of cartridges and so the projectiles always exit the bore at significantly higher muzzle velocities. The current bullet has a core of very tightly packed lead pellets. On impact, the bullet fractures along manufactured stress lines in the jacket—imparting all the bullet's energy very quickly rather than over-penetrating a target or ricocheting on a miss. The extreme light weight and fragility of the projectile make it unsuitable for long range firing or against protected targets.

The bullet design can produce large shallow wounds in flesh while failing to pass through structural barriers thicker than drywall or sheet metal.[4] The rapid energy dump creates high stopping power and the wide wound cavity destroys a large amount of tissue, making the Glaser a deadly round when it strikes a target's torso. At the same time, the fact that it only penetrates at most a few inches, means it will not pass through the target when hit center-mass, nor will it pass through a standard wall. These qualities make it less likely to strike unintended targets, such as people in another room during an indoor shooting. Also, when it strikes a hard surface from which a solid bullet would glance off, it fragments into tiny, light pieces and creates much less ricochet danger.

Glaser Safety Slug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Round up all the black people and give them shotguns. :cuckoo:
Round up all the brown people and give them machetes. :cuckoo:
Get all the white people out and just carpet bomb whoever stayed. :cuckoo:

Here is another improvement to gun safety.

WHY THIS IS THE ULTIMATE FIREARM SAFETY DEVICE.
Load the Safety Bullet® in your firing chamber.

If a kid or an in intruder pulls the trigger on YOUR gun the Safety Bullet® will lock itself in the firing chamber. The gun becomes an instant paperweight.

You know it's in there. If you need your firearm, simply cycle the action and it will eject the Safety Bullet® and load a live round.

It is that easy.

Advantages of the Safety Bullet®

1. Easy to load!

2. You know its there so you know to remove it before firing!

3. Loads and unloads in the blink of an eye!

4. Keeps unauthorized users from firing your gun!

5. Makes your firearm ready to fire faster than any other Patented Safety Device in the world!

6. To anyone looking at your gun it looks like there is no safety device on it, because there isn't one. This device is not on your gun it is IN your gun.

7. For less that $ 25.00 you can protect your family and yourself from an Accidental Shooting!

Ultimate Gun Safety Device- fast- easy- inexpensive

Well then I guess we will just have to ban them harder.

I say shut down all production of weapons for non-military personel.
Eventually the gangs will run outta bullets and have to use knives, axes or machettes to rob people.

Getting chopped to ribbons is far more PC then getting a cap busted in your ass.

Well, that's a solution, certainly, but not what I was looking for.

Well then I guess we will just have to ban them harder.

I say shut down all production of weapons for non-military personel.
Eventually the gangs will run outta bullets and have to use knives, axes or machettes to rob people.

Getting chopped to ribbons is far more PC then getting a cap busted in your ass.

The thing is alot of these gangs get their weapons from overseas connects, like the Chinese, Russians and Mexican cartels. Banning guns in the US does nothing but make the gangs stronger because the average American will have no protection from these gangsters.

Plus I would rather get shot than get hacked to death with a machete or axe, they do that in Central America and in the Caribbean and it doesn't look like too much fun.

That's all humor. I was playing off the OP's insanity that shotguns are a better idea, then I got carried away.

That's all humor. I was playing off the OP's insanity that shotguns are a better idea, then I got carried away.
I figured -- no worries. :lol:

But you'll notice that no one has attempted to seriously answer the question.

I figured -- no worries. :lol:

But you'll notice that no one has attempted to seriously answer the question.

that's b/c it's not about gun control, it's about ridding the Constitution of the 2nd amendment.

The facts that the places with the strictest gun laws have the highest gun crime is lost on gun grabbers. They don't want to go after criminals b/c that's harder to do than passing some bs law for headlines.

You're making the same fundamentally flawed argument every anti-gun person makes.

First you're essentially arguing they should be banned on the basis of need, or lack of need. By such an argument we should simply ban things that have any level of danger associated with them since no one really needs them. Would you be okay with me coming into your home and confiscating the things I deem dangerous that you don't really need? Freedom is not about need, freedom is about the ability to do what I want as long as it doens't infringe on anothers right to do the same.

Then there's your melodramatic 'how many people have to die?' argument. That is an unfinished sentence. What you're asking is how many people have to die as the result of a handgun. THAT is faulty premise, because someone didn't die as the result of a handgun. They died as a result of someone behaving irresponsibly with one. Simply banning a type of gun does not address or solve the person's irrespsonsible behavior and in the process takes freedom away from those that do handle them responsibly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back