Gun Control and the Inner City

I am not saying that all your rural folks need to have your guns pried from your cold dead hands, but it’s time to ban handguns within the city limits of the US’s major cities. Handguns serve no purpose but to kill other people, and don’t try that home protection crap, a shotgun works just as well if not better for home protection. Handguns are the number one killer of youth in our major cities and it’s time we stop this insanity, really how many more people have to die?
How would you suggest that a handgun ban be implemented and enforced? Please be specific.

NYC, guns are heavily regulated.

Works out just fine.

I am not saying that all your rural folks need to have your guns pried from your cold dead hands, but it’s time to ban handguns within the city limits of the US’s major cities. Handguns serve no purpose but to kill other people, and don’t try that home protection crap, a shotgun works just as well if not better for home protection. Handguns are the number one killer of youth in our major cities and it’s time we stop this insanity, really how many more people have to die?

1,000,000 Americans have been killed by guns since 1960.

So I guess it will take a few million more...

Banning guns in the inner city has not done much to lower the crime rate or keep the guns out of the hands of criminals. If anything, I would say it is a failure rather than something that needs to be emulated elsewhere.

Yes, there are lots of criminals with guns in Japan.

You are living in a fantasy world.

What about people who only have one hand?

Guns are a tool, and any tool can be misused. You cannot define the purpose of a tool to be one thing in a blatant attempt to remove the right of an individual to make his own choices. Believe it or not, the primary purpose of any tool is defined by the person that uses it.

A saw is intended to cut, but some people see them as musical instruments, and others see them as art. Should we ban saws because some people use them to break the law?

FYI, you should really drop you talking point about guns being the leading cause of death for anyone. The leading cause of death is, and probably will remain, automobile accidents, with firearms, at best, 2nd.

Death Statistics Tables

Yeah cause banning handguns has worked oh so well for Chicago and DC.

Perhaps we need to mandate that everyone purchase handguns in major cities.

Just saying...

Let me rephrase so your feeble mind can grasp what I am saying, Black people in the inner city should be banned from having guns and no I am not rascist, I just watch the news.

Fuck.

I just wasted my time making an intelligent post and it turns out you are not only an idiot, but you a fucking batshit crazy racist idiot.

1,000,000 Americans have been killed by guns since 1960.

So I guess it will take a few million more...

1,000,000 Americans are killed by automobiles every 4 years. If you join me in a call to outlaw motor vehicles in the United States I will laugh my ass of and call you a stupid idiot. Why should we ban guns when they kill a lot fewer people than cars?

yeah cause banning handguns has worked oh so well for chicago and dc.

Perhaps we need to mandate that everyone purchase handguns in major cities.

Just saying...

let me rephrase so your feeble mind can grasp what i am saying, black people in the inner city should be banned from having guns and no i am not rascist, i just watch the news.

fuck.

I just wasted my time making an intelligent post and it turns out you are not only an idiot, but you a fucking batshit crazy racist idiot.

ha ha

Alot of the guns used in violence in the inner cities are purchased illegally anyways, so a ban on hand guns will do nothing. Its not like a gang member goes to legally purchase a 9 MM to kill someone.

They already banned them in Chicago and DC. Didn't work out to well with all the crime and all.......

Exactly because the people committing crimes don't purchase their guns legally, banning guns does nothing.

It's after 3PM, so he just got out of school. The best way to deal with adolescent time and space wasters is your Ignore list. They, along with the abusive shit-talkers, are effectively silenced by just adding their name to that list.

It's after 3PM, so he just got out of school. The best way to deal with adolescent time and space wasters is your Ignore list. They, along with the abusive shit-talkers, are effectively silenced by just adding their name to that list.

If you ignore everyone like that, there will be no one to chat with on this board. And then how will you teach them anything?

Racist? Are you saying that mostly "white" folks who live in rural areas can be trusted with handguns but the inner city mostly "black" people can't be trusted? That's what it sounds like. The problem for libs is that they have this latent racism that they try to keep under control.

Racist? Are you saying that mostly "white" folks who live in rural areas can be trusted with handguns but the inner city mostly "black" people can't be trusted? That's what it sounds like. The problem for libs is that they have this latent racism that they try to keep under control.

I love you people assume so much about a post that is undoubtly a lame attempt to get a rise out of people.

I love you people assume so much about a post that is undoubtly a lame attempt to get a rise out of people.

Came back pretty quick didn't you batman? Think about it. Rural White folks can keep their handguns but inner city "Black people " can't be trusted with the 2nd Amendment freedom. It's old style liberal democrat plantation mentality.

It's old style liberal democrat plantation mentality.
Crikey, there's a name for everything isn't there?

Came back pretty quick didn't you batman? Think about it. Rural White folks can keep their handguns but inner city "Black people " can't be trusted with the 2nd Amendment freedom. It's old style liberal democrat plantation mentality.

No you don't get it, I am not a liberal nor a conser, I don't care, i am traped in a snow storm and very bored, whats funny is you fools take what is ment to be stupid/racist/dumb/pointless and aruge the fuck out of it for no reason, you take something that makes no sense and try to make it fit within your ideas of the world EPIC FAIL sir EPIC FAIL

No you don't get it, I am not a liberal nor a conser, I don't care, i am traped in a snow storm and very bored, whats funny is you fools take what is ment to be stupid/racist/dumb/pointless and aruge the fuck out of it for no reason, you take something that makes no sense and try to make it fit within your ideas of the world EPIC FAIL sir EPIC FAIL
You need to use more smiley faces in your posts then :razz:

You need to use more smiley faces in your posts then :razz:

hahahah:razz::razz: I mean come on I bait the hell out of these crazy ass peope with just the stupidest posts and they take it hook line and sinker, it's actually turning out to be a pretty good way to past the time buried in the snow:eek:

Forum List

Back