Gun Clueless Liberals Are Getting Kids Killed- Supporting Gun Free Zones

I've come closer to proving that it is a gun free zone than you have proven that it's not. All you've done is said no it's not.

There is not one word about it on their website. There is a whole list of rule for coming to the hospital, but that is not listed. Why would that be if it were the policy?

You willing to bet on that 100% figure?
I will bet it is very close to that 100% figure >>>

1654227393805.png

1654227525457.png

Yet 99+% of GFZ do not have shootings in them. Makes it silly to blame the GFZ
So you think it is OK to establish a place as a Gun Free Zone ?

Tomorrow morning, I am going to my local VA hospital. It is a GFZ. I will not be carrying my .380 semi-automatic pistol. If a mass shooter shows up and I get killed, it will be because of the GFZ rule. Nothing else.

Same as what contributed to the Uvalde killings.

Watching the Sunday morning political shows, Meet the Press and Face the Nation, it couldn't be more obvious how detached from reality liberals are when it comes to guns and police.

One of them, a Parkland High School student, who's going to Washington DC to lobby for tougher gun control, was asked if she thought more armed security was needed. That's not the answer she replied. Another woman whose son was killed in the Sandy Hook shooting echoed the same thought.

These people are indicative of how liberals think about mass shootings and how they should be dealt with. Not once in 2 hours of the broadcasts, did I hear the words "GUN FREE ZONES" mentioned. It was as if they never heard the words, didn't know what they meant, or were tightly programmed to only talk about restricting the sale of guns.

The 2nd guest said there was no evidence that having armed security present or arming teachers, would stop mass shootings. FALSE! There certainly IS evidence of that, and very convincing. From 1950 to 2019, 94% of mass shootings occured in Gun Free Zones. Updated : from 1998 - 2015, 96.2% occured in Gun Free Zones.

View attachment 651315

View attachment 651316

Good thing you're educating those hardened Gun Grabbers so they will realize the folly of their ways.
I'm sure they'll back off now.
Good job.

Yet this is what you Cons are doing now. you are blaming the gun free zones even though there are literally 10s of thousands of them around the country and 99% of them have not had any shootings
That is only because of the fact that shootings in general, are rare. It doesn't mean that the GFZ idea is free of blame.

The point is that when there ARE shootings, they occur in GGZs, while the GZs are protected. So, if you want people to be protected, then you should be in favor of Gun Zones, not Gun Free Zones.

You simply CANNOT force a teacher to carry

Not at a PUBLIC school
Not at a PRIVATE school
Don't have to do that. Just arming those teachers, janitors, maintenance workers, administrators, security guards, who DO want to carry a gun, is enough.

Forum List

Back