Guess why this song gives me goosebumps? lol

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
For the posters that talk to me regularly here,you all know WHY this particular song is special to me and gives me goosebumps so dont give it away to the others.Just post this laughing smiley here-:biggrin: so I know that you DO understand WHY this song is so special to me and i listen to it constantly all the time and why it gives me goosebumps.:biggrin:

the rest of you dont have a clue I am sure.:biggrin:

There;s a lot of Vietnam era vets on this forum. A lot more than you think.
wow your way off.I was never a soldier so this video had nothing to do with that.lol i just chose this video because we get to see some closeup shots of how pretty skylar is.lol

here,maybe this wont confuse people now.

For the posters that talk to me regularly here,you all know WHY this particular song is special to me and gives me goosebumps so dont give it away to the others.Just post this laughing smiley here-:biggrin: so I know that you DO understand WHY this song is so special to me and i listen to it constantly all the time and why it gives me goosebumps.:biggrin:

You've fucked up with your family, hope they forgive you, but aren't quite ready to admit you fucked up. Amirite?

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain from yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming, home

Not sure how much you care for hip hop but hope you enjoy.

Yeah I have seen this a few times before but the ONLY thing I like about it is the video itself is full of all the shots of the LA landscape and shows the history of the LA Rams.

I loved how it began with skyler grey singing the song but then they ruined it putting in that rap music so I dont like watching that video. rather just watch skyler sing that listen to that garbage they put it.they ruined what COULD have been a great video.:mad:

You've fucked up with your family, hope they forgive you, but aren't quite ready to admit you fucked up. Amirite?

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain from yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming, home

Nope. watch the video in post# 7. That is WHY the video gives me goosebumps.a dream come true i never gave up on..:D

i can understand why you guessed that though.Like i said,unless you had followed my posts from the past then i could see why you would guess that.lol

Last edited:
Nope. watch the video in post# 7. That is WHY the video gives me goosebumps.a dream come true i never gave up on..:D

i can understand why you guessed that though.Like i said,unless you had followed my posts from the past then i could see why you would guess that.lol
No worries. Unless you followed my posts here and on other forums, you wouldn't understand why I posted as I did. ;)

I am SO glad you got your team back La Ram Fan. Now you can tailgate to your heart's content. They should have never left in the first place. But the important thing is that they are back. What do you think their chances are to win the Super Bowl?

Superbowl? Lets not get carried away there now.:biggrin:

They havent had a winning season in over 13 years.Lets have a winning season FIRST before we start talking superbowl:biggrin: the good thing is though that now they are back,they will have great fan support.LA has passion for the Rams.Unlike st louis,they wont have crowds where the opposing fans greatly outnumber the home team fans anymore so the players will want to play hard now with the fans behind them. LA also unlike st louis,doesnt abondon their fans when they are not winning.

so did you enjoy the song? I assume you can understand WHY it gives me goosebumps?

I did enjoy it. When teams up and move, it can be crushing for the fans. I can't imagine my Pittsburgh Steelers becoming the San Fran Steelers, or the Saint Louis Steelers. I think I'd die. Good or bad, I love them.
I'm so happy for you. Are you close enough to go to the Ram games?

If you DONT know the answer,just simply follow what it said and reply that you dont know. better yet,read post #7.

you also could have taken a wild guess like divine wind did who posted this-You've fucked up with your family, hope they forgive you, but aren't quite ready to admit you fucked up. Amirite?

I did enjoy it. When teams up and move, it can be crushing for the fans. I can't imagine my Pittsburgh Steelers becoming the San Fran Steelers, or the Saint Louis Steelers. I think I'd die. Good or bad, I love them.
I'm so happy for you. Are you close enough to go to the Ram games?

If you DONT know the answer,just simply follow what it said and reply that you dont know. better yet,read post #7.

I know the answer but the question is wrong.lol. Either way its a nice song so glad it makes you happy. We all need all the inspiration and ' goose bumps ' we can get.

I liked Divines comment he made.Not knowing the answer like he didn't that was a very good guess.:thup:

Forum List

Back