Guess who will be at the SOTU tonight?

None other then the Kentucky bible thumping hill billy pig women, Kim Davis!!

Kim Davis To Attend Obama's State Of The Union Address

morehead10n-6-web.jpg

650x366

th

Maybe they will sit her between gays

Last edited:
Watched the first hour and then the Ayatollah Obama started preaching. Had to turn it off before I puked.

I only saw her once while watching the SOTU, and she was sporting a mullet. You couldn't make yourself up a little bit for such a big event? A fucking mullet?

Didn't watch a single word don't feel like I missed a thing. Did and still am watching a very good Mavericks/Cavaliers game.

Basketball is for fags.
I have noticed anytime someone says that about any sports it's because they are not any good at it.

I'm good at basketball. In school I made the most... homeruns... in the... octagon.

You're just a jerk. :(
If you say so moron.

Why is she pig woman?
That's just a compassionate far left term of endearment for a woman standing up for what she believes in. "Pig woman"... It's OK to be derogatory to women if they are Christian. That's when women's rights and dignity end...

We can deduce that anyone calling Kim Davis "pig woman" ...demeaning also her Christian faith...is a person from the far left. So, now you know how the far left males actually regard women...as worse than worthless. They demean them in deeds also by refusing to even touch them or have sex with them. Perhaps the male homosexual is the most misogynist creature on earth. So I find it ironic that women line up in droves to support them all the way to the catholic adoption agencies to get little boys to take home to train up to hate/despise women...among other things...

Forum List

Back