guess who made their court date?

Mueller Scrambles To Limit Evidence After Indicted Russians Actually Show Up In Court

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is scrambling to limit pretrial evidence handed over to a Russian company he indicted in February over alleged meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, according to Bloomberg.

and now for their defense, they get to look at all the evidence. SO - now mueller is saying we can't do that because of a security risk. well, you're the one who brought them into our court system - now you're saying we won't play fair???

:abgg2q.jpg: This is incredible! Hey buddy, you brought the charges, make a case or quit.
that's my main point. we continue to play "i know something i won't tell, i won't tell, i won't tell..." and the left keeps justifying things they'd never allow in return.

Doesn't anyone else find it very ODD that someone from another country would post on a United States political messageboard about OUR elected politicians every single DAY? That is really shady if you ask me.

The world has always been fascinated by the United States and they want to interject their opinions on the most interesting country in the world. I can't think of any other country that intrigues the world like the United States. How many message boards are you on in other countries? I would be willing to bet that few Americans feel a need to check on how other countries conduct business. The world's obsession with this country is intriguing.

That is why I find it so strange. I am not interested in involving myself in another country's politics or political processes.

I don't think Mueller can provide evidence without exposing classified security measures. That's a hell of a conundrum. They may have shown up just to find out more about our security.

Doesn't anyone else find it very ODD that someone from another country would post on a United States political messageboard about OUR elected politicians every single DAY? That is really shady if you ask me.

The world has always been fascinated by the United States and they want to interject their opinions on the most interesting country in the world. I can't think of any other country that intrigues the world like the United States. How many message boards are you on in other countries? I would be willing to bet that few Americans feel a need to check on how other countries conduct business. The world's obsession with this country is intriguing.

That is why I find it so strange. I am not interested in involving myself in another country's politics or political processes.

Dragonlady seems obsessed with our political system, we don't care about her countries politics, not sure why she cares about ours. She really is no different than the Russians who try to influence our elections with their BS.

so we are not smart enough to stop this tactic now? we know what they did but it was so clever there can be no defense? we that stupid?

mueller is trying to hide evidence. he tried that before n the judge said no.

regardless of how lawless mueller is the fact remains that the accused

have a right to all evidence

The OP is a lie. The company is definitely getting discovery. What they can’t do is to disclose to third parties the data they receive on discovery and that’s what the negotiations are about.

they are entitled to to it all not in the future but now why are you lefties so supportive of leftist criminals

They’re getting it all the evidence as per the law, but they can’t disclose it to other companies or third parties because of national security concerns.

Discovery isn’t at issue. Mueller will provide the company with all the evidence. What Mueller is asking for is restrictions on what the defendants can do with the data outside of the court room.
really? from the story itself:

Mueller asked a Washington federal Judge for a protective order that would prevent the delivery of copious evidence to lawyers for Concord Management and Consulting, LLC, one of three Russian firms and 13 Russian nationals. The indictment accuses the firm of producing propaganda, pretending to be U.S. activists online and posting political content on social media in order to sow discord among American voters.

now, if you have a better link that more accurately describes what mueller is asking for, please present. here it's flat out saying we to "prevent the delivery of copious evidence".

you talk a lot, you correct a lot, but you seldom back it up. if zerohedge is lying, prove it.

I posted the link to the CNN piece up thread

Forum List

Back