Guess What Percentage of Londoners are ethnic "white" Englishmen

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

A little more than a third, by recent count.

How would you think of Rome if it were less than 40% Italian? Paris less than 40% French?

For many years the most common "Christian" name of male babies in England has been Muhammad (or variations thereof).

England has allowed itself to lose its English identity. The same trend prevails throughout Western Europe, although Scandinavia seems to be getting its figurative head out of its ass.

And anyone who complains about it, or suggests that it is a trend that should forcibly be stopped is immediately branded as a racist. And yet other countries in the world overtly impede outsiders from settling there, or gaining all the rights of citizenship.

I'm glad I'm old.

How would you think of Rome if it were less than 40% Italian? Paris less than 40% French?

For many years the most common "Christian" name of male babies in England has been Muhammad (or variations thereof).

England has allowed itself to lose its English identity. The same trend prevails throughout Western Europe, although Scandinavia seems to be getting its figurative head out of its ass.

And anyone who complains about it, or suggests that it is a trend that should forcibly be stopped is immediately branded as a racist. And yet other countries in the world overtly impede outsiders from settling there, or gaining all the rights of citizenship.

I'm glad I'm old.
Like I said: The UK is done.

So much for English culture.

I'm glad I'm old.
They shouldn't have conquered and slaughtered all over the world displacing populations for so long then

The Spirit of St. George left those shores a long time ago....:confused:

1699926891992.png

I'm glad I'm old.
The Empire has received its just deserts.

I'm glad I'm old.
So when will London launch a jihad on Israel?

I'm glad I'm old.

Well, pension pots need to be filled.

They shouldn't have conquered and slaughtered all over the world displacing populations for so long then
I think that some immigrants have replied: "We are here because you were there."

For example, some Americans say the current flood of immigrants from Central America is due to the fact that for many years the United States propped up corrupt regimes that protected American financial interests in those countries, which did nothing to better the lives of ordinary people.

I think that some immigrants have replied: "We are here because you were there."

For example, some Americans say the current flood of immigrants from Central America is due to the fact that for many years the United States propped up corrupt regimes that protected American financial interests in those countries, which did nothing to better the lives of ordinary people.
That's largely a bunch of bullshit.

I'm glad I'm old.
How about Manchester and other major cities?

Britain freed its last colony in the 1960’s

Very few whites in England can be blamed bringing civilization to africa

So you hate people who for the most part are no longer alive but punishing whites who did nothing wrong

Thats RJKjr. Position and it is a negative for me to vote for him. I like the guy though.

Down here in Florida, it is New Yorkers we complain about. They are filling up our jails and prisons in my home county it's jail has 40% of the population from just New York City. You go into business owned by one they don't serve you they hustle you..

I'm glad I'm old.
Muslims do not peacefully coexist.
They erase other cultures.
But the Crazy Wokey Dopeys say that it's intolerant to try and defend your culture.

islamfanaticshdhjgkhf.png

islamfanaticsgdfhfjfkj.png

islamdfjhjkdfsdkfskdf.jpg

Forum List

Back