Guess what happens when a White Lives Matter rally only attracts one neo-Nazi?

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
what they don't want to take their country back? lol

One neo-Nazi showed up for a much-anticipated “White Lives Matter” rally in South Buffalo, New York, a couple of days ago

No officers from NSM came forward to speak in Buffalo. Local white supremacy sympathizer Karl Hand did show up, though, passing out leaflets disputing claims of police brutality.

"I didn't organize it. I was just invited to speak," said Hand, who had asked reporters if they had seen the event planners.

More than 300 activists were already on site to counter the rally, many bearing a variety of flags and signs denouncing racism and Nazism. For the most part, the protest was loud but peaceful, watched closely by a large group of Buffalo Police officers.

guno's white people suck shtick is stuck in the muck of his pathetic Kos inspired bigotry.

Buffalo, New York ??? In my whole life----I have never been to THE HOME OF THE CHICKENWING------I had no idea it
was a Nazi town

So, only one white guy shows up for a white racist rally while thousands of black people show up for racist black rallies.

It sounds to me like the lesson we should all learn by Guno's post here is that blacks are magnitudes more likely to be racist than whites.

Thank you for pointing that out, Guno.

what they don't want to take their country back? lol

One neo-Nazi showed up for a much-anticipated “White Lives Matter” rally in South Buffalo, New York, a couple of days ago

No officers from NSM came forward to speak in Buffalo. Local white supremacy sympathizer Karl Hand did show up, though, passing out leaflets disputing claims of police brutality.

"I didn't organize it. I was just invited to speak," said Hand, who had asked reporters if they had seen the event planners.

More than 300 activists were already on site to counter the rally, many bearing a variety of flags and signs denouncing racism and Nazism. For the most part, the protest was loud but peaceful, watched closely by a large group of Buffalo Police officers.

No wonder Odius wasn't posting that day...

guno's white people suck shtick is stuck in the muck of his pathetic Kos inspired bigotry.

I dont believe Guno stopped white people from showing up but thats a cool theory tho
Alas, guno, much like yourself, can boast no effect on other people, beyond being an irritant.

Why would I need to boast about effecting people. This thread isnt about that :dunno:
Your attempt to obfuscate by offering a non existent theory made it about effecting people.

I dont believe Guno stopped white people from showing up but thats a cool theory tho
Alas, guno, much like yourself, can boast no effect on other people, beyond being an irritant.

Why would I need to boast about effecting people. This thread isnt about that :dunno:
Your attempt to obfuscate by offering a non existent theory made it about effecting people.

Yeah well let me further pontificate on your mental deification. You see, I recognize your attempt to navigate the narrative about me personally and specifically but I dont adhere nor am I affected by your bovine excrement. Arrivaderci!

Yeah well let me further pontificate on your mental deification. You see, I recognize your attempt to navigate the narrative about me personally and specifically but I dont adhere nor am I affected by your bovine excrement. Arrivaderci!
Oh dear. You are in bovine whatnot way over your head.

Forum List

Back